1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next 68 Replies Latest reply: Apr 27, 2012 10:51 PM by iil4zyii Go to original post RSS
  • 40. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    reformedplayer
    I have no problem with people leaving the game if you want to take a loss go ahead... now dash boarders are different...
  • 41. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    hester147
    Gamertag; Hester147

    I'm bored, so I really don't care, to be honest I leave games to play NHL 11 or MW2, or when I shoot a guy with a full clip and realize its call of duty, why would he die.
  • 42. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

    HEH edin wrote:

     

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    Well play with a party on COD and buy Kinectimals for when your on your own problem solved or play against the bots. 


    So now you're treating my argument as a joke?

    You're pathetic.

    I don't have any problem playing on my own. I know when I'm having fun and when I'm not. I could care less if I was winning, losing, having sex, etc.. If I'm not having fun with a video game, I will not sit there and suffer through it especially with randoms. I even quit out of games I'm playing with a fully party sometimes out of frustration. It's not about what we're using as our excuse. Lag is one of them, but many of them are small, personal irritations that some people (like myself) cannot endure over and over again.

    I will give you another example.

    In MW2, all I did was play FFA and SnD (FFA by myself, SnD with a full party). And that game has literally no lag or hit detection problems so that can't be an issue, am I correct? Okay, then.

    Well here was my FFA and SnD philosophy: If I get knifed within a minute of starting the game, I leave; if I get knifed too many times in one game (usually 4 or 5 times breaks me), I leave; if I get lunged ONE time at any point in the game, I leave; specifically in SnD, if I start two rounds off badly (usually means dying first within the first minute), I quit playing the game altogether.

    And those are only a few examples of what irritates me and causes me to leave games regardless of what the situation is. Like I said, I've quit out of games where I had just acquired a nuke and left because I got Commando lunged. I've quit out of MULTIPLE FFA games where I was one or two kills away from victory, but something happened that irritated me past the breaking point.

    And this isn't just me. I know plenty of people who share this same opinion.

    Oh, and did you maybe think that 90% of the time, one team is has the superior connection no matter what? I've never been in a game where one team was lagging as bad as my team was unless the host was about to get booted. I've also never been in a game where both teams had amazing connections. It's always one team with the worse connection in Call of Duty...



    Firstly the teams don`t have connections, the individual players have connections.

    Thanks, sorry if I seemed like I was taking the piss (well i was in a way but not maliciously)  but at least your man enough to admit that the majority of time you quit is because of Rage, You are not the sort of player I am trying to highlight, if you rage and quit fair enough that is your prerogative, but most on here are not man enough to do that and just blame the LAG as it's a easy excuse (bit like blaming their baby sister for eating the biscuits knowing they can`t talk and tell the truth)

    In your case your rage would happen regardless of your teams performance (am I correct) it happens even if your winning.
  • 43. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    zIzIHAZEIzIz
    end of the day people will dashboard/rage quit whatever yeh it tends to be when people are loosing but others have legit reasons ive gt a young child that demands alot of attention alot of the time nd sometimes have no other choice but to dashboard as i dont want to be chewed up by noobs y i am idle. This is why they cant really make any penalties for it because of many legitamate reasons to dashboard out of games. P.S I am new to this forum does anybody do anything apart from complain lool.
  • 44. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Tigerius1985
    Stupidest post ever.

    The lag on this game is horrid, but to another extent I don't want to join a game where a team is getting dominated and farmed for kills with near endless enemy hueys and dogs. This game is retarded for kill farming a lot of the time, especially on games half way through, I don't blame those people for leaving either because a lot of the time the kill farmers have really dodgy **** going on.

    From watching a lot of replays and games I don't understand if its lag or theres generally an issue with the game, I use the FAMAS, AK47 all the weapons and get recoil, yes I know there and grips and reduced flinch with hardened pro. But when you lay an entire clip into someone getting hit markers from at least 10+ shots and the person turns round in your fire and 1 shots you with random spray...Something is seriously ******* wrong.

    Aiming down a door war and gapping someone with a clip only for them to run right through your fire...This game is terrible compared to Modern Warfare 2 in that regard. The running idiot without any regard has the advantage in this game because it always takes such a long time to update on your screen and you're dead before you can see them. Its not a matter of reaction, from the amount of time I've spent on Modern Warfare 2, coming to this feels horrible, even with a better perk system.
  • 45. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     


    Firstly the teams don`t have connections, the individual players have connections.


    Yes, but most of the shitty connections are always on one team -- at least from my experience.

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    Thanks, sorry if I seemed like I was taking the piss (well i was in a way but not maliciously)  but at least your man enough to admit that the majority of time you quit is because of Rage, You are not the sort of player I am trying to highlight, if you rage and quit fair enough that is your prerogative, but most on here are not man enough to do that and just blame the LAG as it's a easy excuse (bit like blaming their baby sister for eating the biscuits knowing they can`t talk and tell the truth)


    I still don't believe it's the case 100% of the time, but it did pertain to me in a sort of way. I do quit out of games where I blame lag. Not that often, but lag plays an important role in quitting out of games as well. And like I said, the state of the game matters not. If I'm lagging, I will back the f*ck out of there in a split second. Usually happens when I lose a gunfight I clearly should have won...

    ShaGGy_UK wrote:

     

    In your case your rage would happen regardless of your teams performance (am I correct) it happens even if your winning.


    Mm... Correct.
  • 46. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse

    Tigerius1985 wrote:

     

    Stupidest post ever.

    The lag on this game is horrid, but to another extent I don't want to join a game where a team is getting dominated and farmed for kills with near endless enemy hueys and dogs. This game is retarded for kill farming a lot of the time, especially on games half way through, I don't blame those people for leaving either because a lot of the time the kill farmers have really dodgy **** going on.

    From watching a lot of replays and games I don't understand if its lag or theres generally an issue with the game, I use the FAMAS, AK47 all the weapons and get recoil, yes I know there and grips and reduced flinch with hardened pro. But when you lay an entire clip into someone getting hit markers from at least 10+ shots and the person turns round in your fire and 1 shots you with random spray...Something is seriously **** wrong.

    Aiming down a door war and gapping someone with a clip only for them to run right through your fire...This game is terrible compared to Modern Warfare 2 in that regard. The running idiot without any regard has the advantage in this game because it always takes such a long time to update on your screen and you're dead before you can see them. Its not a matter of reaction, from the amount of time I've spent on Modern Warfare 2, coming to this feels horrible, even with a better perk system.



    I agree with all you say, the game IS FLAWED I have never said anything different, my point is that players only seem to quit when their team is loosing, never when their winning (or very rarely) which proves it is not LAG making them quit it's K/D (how many games do you get thrown into that have a huey up in the air already)

    If peeps left purely because of the LAG they are experiencing then they would quit just as many games where their team are winning.

    The point of this post was to all the ones who claim it is because of lag they quit let us all see if only manifests when they are on a loosing
    team.
  • 47. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    Hostile1
    People will do what they want. WHY can't anyone get that. Get on with your life and stop worrying about how other people live their lives.
    The people coming here complaining is such a small percentage of players on line, that you couldn't possibly make a difference anyway.
    Lag is a huge issue. Everyone knows it. The only proof you will get is when or if they fix the problem. Then if/when the lag is "normal" like every other online game will you see if there are a large number of quitters.

    Either way who cares. It's just a game.
  • 48. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    DazedorConfused
    You want my game tag well here it is Dazedorconfused and yes I leave games. And I will continue to do so for 3 main reasons

    1. lag compensation - If I get into a game dump 3/4 of a clip into someone just standing there I'm talking easy kill you know when you totally have the drop on them and BAM 1 shot and your dead. At first when this happen most probably stick around but after a while everyone will say F this and leave. Unless you have this problem and it happens time and time again I don't  honesty think you would get it

    2. Modded games or boosting - If I get into a game and it appears to be modded in any way then strait to the dashboard for me. Also if I see someone boosting or people are talking about boosting I will leave and report them.

    3. Personal emergency's - This could be any number of things. The phone most of all because I have to if its work related and often is. The door, I spill something the battery in my controller dies and on and on. Also I reserve the right to leave for natural disasters and terrorist attack. Why because it not fare to others on my team for me to be in a game and not play.

    I do not give half a crap if I am losing or if I am getting schooled. In fact I find it a lot more fun to play with people who are as good and or  better then me. Its all about the challenge for me and playing someone better at the game then me only helps to make me a better player. To be completely honest with you all off these self serving little hypocrites coming on here talking crap about others saying that don't have any problems so there is noway any one else can is just getting old. How can someone be this dumb? Do you on the same planet as the rest of us.
  • 49. Re: A challenge to all you Quitters using the LAG excuse
    VIII

    KLKapone11 wrote:

     

    this thread is stupid

    my gt is: L A G

    im the reason why you quit



    haha hilarious

    honestly i dont give a sh** if im losing a game or not... i play clan based games such as sabotage where TSgD is 87-13 and that is the ONLY time i care about wins or losses... your win ratio has very little to do with how good you are at the game... K/D ratio means EVERYTHING... mine is 1.52 and i couldnt tell you what the heck my win record is lol

    i am very legit at the game and I quit when i get invites to other games just as long as it is within the 1st few minutes... who quits to only lose 10g's of XP???

    if you quit because youre losing the game, get your dweeb a** out of here lol pretty sure ppl dont quit when theyre losing the match, ppl quit when they are completely negative on thier KD for the match and when the lag is unbarable.....

    look at you XBOX harda** bullying cyber nerds cuz they dont finish a game theyre gettin smacked in... but you guys care that much huh? lol get a life fellas, and delete this thread, youre embarrassin yourselves
1 3 4 5 6 7 Previous Next