1 2 3 Previous Next 116 Replies Latest reply: Oct 20, 2013 1:05 AM by Codfish_ RSS

To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.

k33p1tc00l
When someone uses "camper" as an insult, they mean a couple of things:

(1) Person with a higher KDR than me.

(2) Person smart enough to use positioning to their advantage.

(3) Person who takes advantage of me running blindly into the same exact spot a couple times per spawn cycle.

(4) Person who realizes to get a high killstreak (something higher than a care package with hardline) you need to exercise patience and planning.

Your only recourse to make yourself feel better for playing like an impatient idiot is to call me a camper. Get over it idiots.

It is better to live than to die in any circumstance. No one is a better player for dying more than another player. I was able to go 23-0, 20-0, and 24-0 BACK TO BACK because I used my brain. My player tag is k33p1tc00l and you can check my combat record. I am smarter than any of you who claim you're better than me because you decided to go 20-20 and i went 24-1 since i waited to get my dogs and chopper gunner and finish the round.
  • 1. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    SHANE523
    When you sit in a corner in HQ on the opposite side of the map from where the HQ is, there is no tactical skill in that. You are a camper that is only interested in your K/D and not winning. You are afraid to die in a respawn video game.

So you go 24-1 and lose. That still makes you a loser.

That is like saying I caught 4 fish to your 1. Well I went deep see fishing and caught it myself where you had someone catch them for you and throw them in a bucket for you to catch with a net. You are a scrub.
  • 2. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    enoctis
    In-game, camping is a tactic that pisses a lot of people off. Certainly, using your position to your advantage is smart, but I just wish that someone would come out with a game that was more similar to the real deal. In actual combat, camping doesn't work; at least not as well. Sure, I get aggravated when a camper kills me--it just makes it seem like the camper can't run around and get kills because they're scared.

That being said, campers don't get under my skin like the jackasses that run up on you, dive to prone, and proceed to spray-n-pray. That's ridiculous! I would love to setup a real match, with real weapons and live rounds. It's humorous just to think how drastically different everyone's actions would be then.
  • 3. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    Da BladeMasterz
    Meh, I'l just throw a 'nade in the campers nuts.

The Camper is dead, problem solved...
  • 4. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    albo-time13
    i dont need your fake, but subpar nonetheless, scores as an argument for camping. If you camp that well, you should be going flawless in the 30s cause a chopper and gunship/dogs can get you at least 25+ kills combined.
    anyhow, i have a very lenient view of camping. I can deal with you sitting on top of a tower cause i can get you everytime. but if you sit in front of the one entrance to a building and just wait, you my friend, are a douche.
  • 5. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    k33p1tc00l

Da BladeMasterz wrote:

Meh, I'l just throw a 'nade in the campers nuts.

The Camper is dead, problem solved...

Finally - some brains. People - you have all sorts of grenades, RCXDs, Valkyries, spy planes, counter-spy planes, motion sensors, Tactical Mask Pro + Flash/Concussion - or telling your team "hey there is a jerkoff sitting in a corner in the D3 building f-ing us up, everyone concentrate on that till he's out."
  • 6. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    th3_im0rtal
    My tatic for countering campers.

C4
  • 7. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    k33p1tc00l

albo-time13 wrote:

i dont need your fake, but subpar nonetheless, scores as an argument for camping. If you camp that well, you should be going flawless in the 30s cause a chopper and gunship/dogs can get you at least 25+ kills combined.
    anyhow, i have a very lenient view of camping. I can deal with you sitting on top of a tower cause i can get you everytime. but if you sit in front of the one entrance to a building and just wait, you my friend, are a douche.

They aren't fake. Look at my combat record. I am a tournament quality player and can destroy you.
  • 8. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    k33p1tc00l

k33p1tc00l wrote:

albo-time13 wrote:

They aren't fake. Look at my combat record. I am a tournament quality player and can destroy you.

Here's the thing bub. I can run around the whole time and have an awesome KDR, but if I get one kill on someone while I was in a room, or just as i crouched to check my surroundings, that person will scream "camper" and turn red in the face. It is just a stupid thing to say as an insult, and I understand it's because you are tactically inferior.
  • 9. Re: To anyone who has used "Camper" as an insult- you're stupid.
    Quantro007
    Camping isn't bad,
    but i still think its a coward-game.
    Most times they even use spike cameras or motion sensors.
    Well i guess it are people who are more ''stragetic'' than the people that complain about them.

Erik
1 2 3 Previous Next