2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2010 2:35 PM by mariogangsta4 RSS

Good Zombie Slayers

Misterbubble333
I am sick of wasting my time playing with people that are terrible.   When at the menu screen i see that they have been to round 14 and i think that the only reason they have done so poorly is because they havent played with anyone who is good, but no that is rarely the case.  If you are playing and havent gotten far maybe you should stop and listen to the people that have been to 25+.  like today i got to 25 on kino and me and another guy were the only 1s alive from like 18 on and the host just up and ends the game because he/she sucked. I am just posting this because i am sick of taking chances on noobs and would like to see how far i can get with people who can actually play.  So if you want to play a long game of zombies i will be on tonight or just send me a friends request. please no one under level 20. PSN: Misterbubble333
  • Re: Good Zombie Slayers

Misterbubble333 wrote:

I am sick of wasting my time playing with people that are terrible.   When at the menu screen i see that they have been to round 14 and i think that the only reason they have done so poorly is because they havent played with anyone who is good, but no that is rarely the case.  If you are playing and havent gotten far maybe you should stop and listen to the people that have been to 25+.  like today i got to 25 on kino and me and another guy were the only 1s alive from like 18 on and the host just up and ends the game because he/she sucked. I am just posting this because i am sick of taking chances on noobs and would like to see how far i can get with people who can actually play.  So if you want to play a long game of zombies i will be on tonight or just send me a friends request. please no one under level 20. PSN: Misterbubble333

Look for my PSN Lt. FaTmAko or waz_up_wit_dat we were making it to lvl 19 then 20 and know we are up to 31 and i know we can make it longer its just he game takes so long to play. We played to level 30 on Thursday and didnt finish till 3:30 am. The only reason we didnt make it further was cause we gave up and had to get up and go to work at 6 am. We couldnt make it pass level 29 for like 2 weeks and know its gotten so much easier.
  • Re: Good Zombie Slayers
    mariogangsta4
    yeah i know exactly what you mean im tired of ppl that just quit because they suck or keep going down
    ...if you really wanna go far add me and im on all the time im down to play whenever lol
    add me my psn: MarioGangsta4