1 2 3 4 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 7:38 PM by slopingpainter2 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    ghosthound

CulinaryKilla wrote:

Why does it matter if it is overpowered or overused?

Balancing issues.

If everyone uses it - there is your balance. 
  • 11. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    Apac of Midgets

GhostHound wrote:

Use it yourself. 

It's nabs like you that overuse the damn gun because you're probably bad at the game.

~Nik
  • 12. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    Apac of Midgets

Knight Templar 13 wrote:

i really have to say this:

who cares anymore? this topic has already been beaten to death many times over and all these threads are now just spam since people dont know how to use the search function.

That's not the point of many of the new threads regarding this issue. . .

The more it is brought up, the more of a chance Treyarch will open their eyes and read something and possibly nerf it. Or atleast make it so you can use Rapid Fire and Grip with Warlord, then that gun truly is the best it can be. And at that, it is quite amazing.

~Nik
  • 13. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    thebucho
    its not the gun thats over powered its the attachments that give it the edge on most other guns.
  • 14. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    CulinaryKilla

GhostHound wrote:

CulinaryKilla wrote:

Balancing issues.

That's not the balancing I was talking about. lol

But good point indeed.
  • 15. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    revitup360

As I've said before, you have no reason to complain if you choose to use an inferior weapon over a superior one.

So i can't complain that the only way to have a superior weapon in every way (long range, short range, medium range, etc.) is to use one gun out of the 30 that you can choose from? SMG's are meant for small to medium range not long range. One gun shouldn't be better than every other gun, its that simple. I choose to not use an OP weapon and actually have a variety of weapons to use. I used the 74 my first prestige before i realized how overpowered it was and i still have more kills with it than any other weapon.

The more people complain about it the more likely it is to be nerfed!
  • 16. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    Draay

Think about it, if a weapon is used so much more than any other gun then it must be pretty powerful.

You sir are wrong.
    I use the galil and the enfield alot, simply because i feel comfortable playing with them.
  • 17. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    revitup360

You sir are wrong.
    I use the galil and the enfield alot, simply because i feel comfortable playing with them.

Your galil and enfield are 5HKs from long range correct? But using an AR makes you run a little bit slower. The 74 does all of that but without the slowness of moving. Every CoD game they have made an SMG overpowered (IDK about CoD4 though) and never addressed the issue.

WaW: MP40
    MW2:UMP45
    BO:AK-74

There is a difference between doing better with a certain gun and doing better because of a gun.
  • 18. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    brad123123

GhostHound wrote:

CulinaryKilla wrote:

Balancing issues.

THATS a good suggestion but not every one is comfterbul with it and thats why its not over powered
  • 19. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    Draay
    Its not that, people are just finding a reason to complain, i hate dying too, and i sit there cursing everything wrong with the game myself.
    But that's me being a gamer I don't think the game has alot of defects, except lag and hit detection, but hey.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next