1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 84 Replies Latest reply: Jan 4, 2012 7:38 PM by slopingpainter2 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    jmiller4281
    For all the people trying to defend the ak74u NOT being overpowered. Its because you use it all the time, its your most used gun, and you fear its power going away.

if a gun is overused. It means its overpowered. Done. Thats it. That is LOGIC.

LOGIC.

I said LOGIC..

Do you not understand? No wait, LOGIC..

Still quoting and replying to me? LOGIC

FYI, I wont check this thread again so reply all you want smg high firerate lightweight marathon punks.
  • 21. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    Draay
    i just noticed it was the ak74u not the ak47, fair enough, i agree, this weapon is a pile of poop
  • 22. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    The only time I ever seem to use the AK74u is when playing CTF because I find it easier to move around with it and to defend the flag and stuff. Otherwise, I never use the 74u in any other game mode.
  • 23. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    OP doesnt realize that the AK74 will get destroyed by almost any AR at medium to long range
  • 24. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered

jmiller4281 wrote:

For all the people trying to defend the ak74u NOT being overpowered. Its because you use it all the time, its your most used gun, and you fear its power going away.

LOGIC.

I said LOGIC..

FYI, I wont check this thread again so reply all you want smg high firerate lightweight marathon punks.

As a student of Logic, I HATE you so very, very much.
  • 25. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    I don't get why people say it's overused but not overpowered. I mean, why would a weapon be overused in the first place?
  • 26. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    xDirtyThirty

jmiller4281 wrote:

LOGIC.

I said LOGIC..

Sadly this is true, to all the people who think it's not overpowered try going through an entire prestige without using it at all, and then use it the second you unlock it on your next prestige, and you'll see what I mean. I did this kind of as a test, not because I hate the gun and the people who use it. Once I started using it on my next prestige I noticed a HUGE difference. The thing is overpowered imo, I don't really care if they nerf it or not, it won't affect me and I will still continue to use it at a moderate rate, the only thing that bugs me is how 90% of the people who play the game use it all the time. I saw a dude yesterday who had 17,000 kills with the 74u alone, and every time I go to someone's combat record I always see: Fav gun = AK74u, Accuracy = 12% haha, try something new guys there are a lot of great guns out there.
  • 27. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    joe14636

Iove wrote:

OP doesnt realize that the AK74 will get destroyed by almost any AR at medium to long range

If only that was true.

There's a reason snipers are rarely used, the maps are too small, and for the most part, perfectly suited for SMGs.

Which is why SMGs are so overused, and considered overpowered.

A few map exceptions are Array, WMD, and Villa(kinda).

This is why Treyarch should try my idea:      http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100378717

(sorry for the highlighted words, had to search for my topic).
  • 28. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    sparky1171
    It is overused because it is an easy gun to get on with if you are new to the game and it is unlocked quite early on. Perhaps it is the best SMG in the game personally i like the MPL and at close range the Skorpian takes some beating. Were the 74 falls down compared to ARs is at medium to long range the FAL at long range will own a 74 everytime, in fact the FAMAS at close range will compete with the 74. In close quarters maps like Nuketown the M60 is my prefered gun, it doesn't need reloading every two kills and is more powerful and better at medium range. So this is a long winded way of saying the 74 is overused, it doesn't need nerfing and i never equip it as there are better options IMO.
  • 29. Re: Ak-74 overused can mean its overpowered
    THEnukeSTRIKES
    killed by 74u=2458
    and then famas=1599

oh well... nothing you can do about it
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next