2 Replies Latest reply: Jan 8, 2011 1:32 AM by big king larry RSS

Win Ratio Disconnect

big king larry
I will be posting everyday until i hear a reply from Activision; so if you feel the same way as i do please and i stress please leave a comment and  type your frustration. I had a win ration of about 8.00 before we were in a lobby where everyone got tired of losing and quit mid-game. This caused a host migration and in the process kicked the entire lobby. As a result i took a loss then it happened again and again and again. I play with a good team ... Before you know it i had racked up 6 losses while i was winning mind you due to connection issues and my ration dropped form a 8.00 to a 4.5 or somewhere in that range. There needs to be a way to differentiate between lame quitters and network issues. If anyone else is tired of being screwed out of good to great games please voice your frustrations with me...
  • Re: Win Ratio Disconnect
    Im with you man! Not as high of win ratio of your but man it does suck! They wont do anything about it though! I mean last weekend some one hacked something and so many people got banned and reset that did nothing wrong they just got banned for being in the room with them!!!!   so they wont fix that little issue! In there eyes! if you know what i mean.
  • Re: Win Ratio Disconnect
    big king larry
    It's unfair to us legit players who really try to enjoy what most would consider a rushed and broken game. Not that i'm one of those people.. lol.. just saying sometimes fixing the little things will fix the big picture.. I feel you bro