1 2 3 Previous Next 93 Replies Latest reply: Jan 22, 2011 8:30 AM by =ABC=Darth_Rogue RSS

For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat

techno2k9
Player name in game is: [NTHW] DAMIEN C

Clan Site is: www.nthwgaming.co.uk

Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EIQCkNiCqY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D6OCtHtvxVA&

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdjMN78je3w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwC-EQWAhIw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAeuPT1Eb0

I have 3 more uploading at the moment, which will be added to the list once they are uploaded and processed.

According to our famous "everyone cheats except from me" Mr Rawtoast I am a cheat and was using a cheat in every video, nevermind people saying I am not Rawtoast say's that my reaction's and gameplay style is because I have a Wallhack and Aimbot on.

Abit about me for anyone who wants to know.

Been playing FPS games for years on PC and my clan have as well and they started with Medal Of Honor but I only joined them when they were playing Call Of Duty 2, as before that I was playing Quake 3 Arena in the $@$ clan.

Started playing games on PC when I was about 10 years old and now consider my self a old timer when it comes to PC gaming even though I am only 25 years old.

I have also been building and repairing PC's since I was 10 years old as well, and have no problem spending allot of money on a PC and build and sell them to people in the UK who want a gaming pc but don't know where to start.
  • 1. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    one thing I noticed...for an avid gamer you just signed up at this website a month ago? but you played cod2? ok...

just for the record, posting here is completely useless...you should be posting on the forums of the clan who kicked you.
    Videos show nothing even if someone is hacking...sure it helps, but its not like the bounding boxes or aimbot is obvious these days...
    you cant see anything in a video,screenshot, or spectating..we just rely on the experience of our admins...
  • 2. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    WarhammerTX

=MGC=Ranger wrote:

one thing I noticed...for an avid gamer you just signed up at this website a month ago? but you played cod2? ok...

just for the record, posting here is completely useless...you should be posting on the forums of the clan who kicked you.
    Videos show nothing even if someone is hacking...sure it helps, but its not like the bounding boxes or aimbot is obvious these days...
    you cant see anything in a video,screenshot, or spectating..we just rely on the experience of our admins...

agreed get over it
  • 3. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    tyuo9980
    cool story bro
  • 4. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    techno2k9

=MGC=Ranger wrote:

This thread was mainly for the person that doesn't appear to have looked at it and I did mention there name (Rawtoast) in the post as they seem to think I cheat.

As for the video's not showing if someone is cheating or not, granted it may not show the boxes around the player but it would show if someone is using a Aimbot with the snapping that happens to people behind them etc.

I had to create a new account on here as my old account would not log in I kept getting the issue of pressing the login button and it taking me back to the login page, even after clearing cookies etc that seemed to help so many people my old account name was wierdworldsarethese which I used since Cod 5 on here as before that, I didn't even know about this forum.

As for experience of admins granted some may have the experience to do the job but so many server admins don't have, and those are the ones who kick and ban you for being better than them.

I don't care if you don't see the need for people to prove they are not cheating but I will be more than happy to review a video provided by anyone who has been banned of my server, and I will judge it from there as well as my own experience.
  • 5. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    Tactictoe
    If you want to prove your not hacking:

1. Don't remove the sound from your clips
    2. Don't aim at walls without UAV and then walk around them and shoot a player standing where you were aiming.
  • 6. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    techno2k9

Tactictoe wrote:

If you want to prove your not hacking:

1. Don't remove the sound from your clips
    2. Don't aim at walls without UAV and then walk around them and shoot a player standing where you were aiming.

Here is the problem with those points.

1: Don't remove the sound from your clips - Problem is I use teamspeak when I am gaming and most of the time I am speaking to a clan member and what ever they say get's recorded in the recording's as I am using a USB Headset so not using the onboard sound card.

I would use the theater mode but that make's you look like a cheat as someone has already posted when they recorded a game, using which ever program they used and then recorded the same game using theater on the non theater version you could see them shooting through the window of the jeep, but the theater recording showed them shooting through the jeep without being able to see the player so I will not use that anymore.

2: That is down to sound again if I can hear them or they have just shot someone or have just shot and missed someone then, I will know they are somewhere around there and if it is FFA then there is the, spectator mode when you die so you can skip through and see where people are so you know if there is anyone around when you spawn, and let's you see if there is someone spawn camping.

What I will be doing though is when I upgrade my PC is getting rid of the stupid Corsair HS1 headset whilst it is good, there is no bass when listening to music or playing games so I need a better set and then I should be able to record the game sound.
  • 7. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    zbug
    epeen stroked on aisle 2 please.

I've said it many times, just ignore rawtoast and carry on with your life.
  • 8. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    abus1ve_
    You care too much of what someone on a public chat forum thinks of you.
  • 9. Re: For Anyone Who Think's I Cheat
    rawtoast
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbAeuPT1Eb0

i already told you i can see you use cheats. I'm not even going to look that hard into your vid..  & this will probably be my last comment on any of your vids whether you call me out or not.
    you catch glimpses of players through roof hatches,  doorways, ya maybe it's sound.. but why when i use sound i'm way ahead of the player.. you catch em last second as they appear through an opening. i'm always waiting cause the sound comes long before the player is that near as in your clip... i can probably go on & on about what doesn't look legit.. like the other guy said, having sound in the vid might help... but as i said you seem to be a little late when it comes to sound response... players seem to be way to close when you just whip & spot them last second through hatches & doorways...

plus  around 2:00-2:05 just like tic tact toe said, you shouldn't stare at you enemies directly through the wall & walk right there for the kill.. The excuse you used doesn't explain this 1 away..

2:09 pulling up your sites seconds before the enemy emerges from the storage crate. (hmmmm)

To me it looks 100% that you use something to sort out where your enemies are..
1 2 3 Previous Next