17 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2011 8:27 PM by TCheema RSS

AK74U RIOT!

deakon45287
RIOT RIOT AK74U NEW MP40 FROM COD WaW EVERYONE UNITE! WE NEED TO GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET RID OF THIS NOOB CRAP. AK74u RAPID FIRE + GRIP=TOTAL BS NOOB CRAP! comeon this is very tiring. I DONT WANT THE SAME CRAP FOR ANOTHER FRIGGIN YEAR OR TWO DO SOMETHING TREYARCH EVERYONE ELSE WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING TO GET THIS GUN PATCHED! OTHERWISE THIS GAME IS GOING TO GET SCREWED!
  • Re: AK74U RIOT!
    Anthony Lucas

deakon45287 wrote:

RIOT RIOT AK74U NEW MP40 FROM COD WaW EVERYONE UNITE! WE NEED TO GET ENOUGH PEOPLE TO GET RID OF THIS NOOB CRAP. AK74u RAPID FIRE + GRIP=TOTAL BS NOOB CRAP! comeon this is very tiring. I DONT WANT THE SAME CRAP FOR ANOTHER FRIGGIN YEAR OR TWO DO SOMETHING TREYARCH EVERYONE ELSE WE NEED TO KEEP FIGHTING TO GET THIS GUN PATCHED! OTHERWISE THIS GAME IS GOING TO GET SCREWED!

Firstly chill out less caps please and also its being dealt with so end of topic please 
    Calm down. Its just a gun. Right now I'm more pissed at the fact second chance is still in the game.

And if you spent 2 minutes doing a bit of research you'd realize they have a patch on the way.
    shominaminoto

deakon45287 wrote:

You do realize February first, they are updating it so it's less unfair?
    ppl like u r the noob crap that needs to go. all the guns r fine
    iidarkshadowoo
    CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL?
    mdub

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL?

Now thats funny!
    jasonjapi
    now now come down lil boy, i know its annoying, the aks 74u is a *****, but a patch is on its way, omg i hope 3arc just decrease its bullet counts instead of modifying the stats.

FadedAnomaly wrote:

Calm down. Its just a gun. Right now I'm more pissed at the fact second chance is still in the game.

And if you spent 2 minutes doing a bit of research you'd realize they have a patch on the way.

Agree with the part about Second Chance.
    MorninAfterKill
    caps lock is overused and overpowered im tired of seeing it in every thread.  

on a realistic note. try the spectre rapid fire. it will put those 74u's in the dirt.
    Joe Zero
    i just got owned by the ak74-rapid-grip !!! nasty !!! lol my MP5 didnt stand a chance lol. 
    Anthony Lucas
    MP5 with steady aim try it out, the stopping power on the MP is epic
    Mephisto270

FadedAnomaly wrote:

Agreed Second Chance is the most annoying aspect of the game.
    lol Leo
    Don't you type at me in that tone!
    heres a thought: use sleight of hand pro and aim down your sights quicker and land your shots. no matter what gun you have you will beat out the ak74u every time. Or are you just noob raging because you die by a more skilled opponent on a regular basis.
    brsox
    if the other smgs had more ammo, it might make it fair.
    mfgrimm123
    There are better guns than the ak47u.. You just need skill / good hand-eye coordination to harness their true power.
    TCheema
    If you can't beat em, pick up the Famas.