1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 94 Replies Latest reply: Jul 25, 2012 9:43 PM by Urban-killa-09 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    Space Warfare
    i can tell you did something just by looking at your GT!
  • 21. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    ajrichwalder
    They broke there own policy. Glitching in the minor offense which this is only recieves a temp ban. there isn't modding or boosting going on or can't be proven to any extent. regardless that context seems suspicious but its the only way I could say that. and my gamertag? what does that have to do with anything. I've had it ever since i've had my xbox. Its old
  • 22. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    Space Warfare

ajrichwalder wrote:

They broke there own policy. Glitching in the minor offense which this is only recieves a temp ban. there isn't modding or boosting going on or can't be proven to any extent. regardless that context seems suspicious but its the only way I could say that. and my gamertag? what does that have to do with anything. I've had it ever since i've had my xbox. Its old

all hackers have x in their names
  • 23. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    BillyMaysHere44

ajrichwalder wrote:

Their game, their rules. Deal with it booster.
  • 24. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    ajrichwalder
    Okay for the last time. I didn't boost? you really have a hard time of reading don't you
  • 25. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    BillyMaysHere44

ajrichwalder wrote:

Okay for the last time. I didn't boost? you really have a hard time of reading don't you

Sure you didn't. 
  • 26. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    Somewhere in the smallprint they say that they can change the rules or conditions whenever they want,without giving notice.This includes changing a reset to a perma or temp ban.They have that little bit of smallprint nearly everywhere,try and find one that doesn't.
    You glitched,you should be reset.I got reset for doing the table glitch on five.I don't care because I have actually beaten the round I got to without glitching shortly after,by using tactics.Tough that you got to 4th and got reset,but if you glitched you should not continue leveling up,because they will find and reset/ban you.3arc can't break their policy,because it's THEIR policy and you signed it by playing BLOPS online.
  • 27. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    ajrichwalder
    I don't recall what the error read when it said I got reset. I don't believe it specified. But however if somebody came in here like MatTKS and says I have been reset for boosting is the only way I will even know. I know how I play and if a Dev can share light of this I'd happily comply.

n
    Superirish. That was the most mature reply I have gotten with any of the context being of any help to the sitaution
    n
  • 28. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty
    CIB28

ajrichwalder wrote:

ok u glitched, still against the rules, still punishable by whatever means treyarch wants, same as a cop can pull u over for speeding and let u off with a warning, or throw the book at u if hes having a bad day and u are a douche. you cheated, plain and simple

i suggest u stop playing the game entirely to show your disgust at how treyarch treats is cheating piece of trash players. u got away with your homosexual ways on MW2 and think u should on BO too?? piss off kid you are a waste of a gold membership and no one wants u here.
  • 29. Re: Wrongly banned-imXsickXnasty

ajrichwalder wrote:

Prestige Glitch BOOSTS your level up a whole prestige ILLEGITAMATELY. You lose.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next