29 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2011 6:35 AM by I R S RSS

FRAMERATE......

FmE|CLOUD
is horrible now....it was bad before....but this is ridiculous. before it was only bad when i would run into someone.....now it just looks like a i got a 15 inch vibrator in my @ss running around the whole map.....it didnt get fixed at all
  • Re: FRAMERATE......

FmE|CLOUD wrote:

is horrible now....it was bad before....but this is ridiculous. before it was only bad when i would run into someone.....now it just looks like a i got a 15 inch vibrator in my @ss running around the whole map.....it didnt get fixed at all

stop playing with USB? play with your self proclaimed "legally purchased" game

ive never had any lag, even when im host and used to be when i was host it would be good 1-2 games and god awful every game after

FmE|CLOUD wrote:

Man that sucks, maybe they can get it fixed so that it is only like a 10 vibrator shoved in your @ss.

What part of the country are you in? I have never had this issue unless I am with a bd host. Do you ply of the disk or a hard drive?
    FmE|CLOUD
    ho wow....dude i got the game at midnight release....i dont even have a moded wii.....i dont even kno how to get homebrew....or what the hell a USB thing is ure talking about....
    cod009

FmE|CLOUD wrote:

15 inch dam does it hit your colon?
    cod009

FmE|CLOUD wrote:

15 inch dam does it hit your colon?
    FmE|CLOUD
    ho wow....dude i got the game at midnight release....i dont even have a moded wii.....i dont even kno how to get homebrew....or what the hell a USB thing is ure talking about....i mean i kno what a USB port is that obvious....but what the hell goes in the USB?......if it doesnt do it to any body else then it must be my internet....
    FmE|CLOUD
    i play with the disk....and i live in Missouri
    i have always had problems when hosting BO....it was bad before the patch and i think its worse after. i do better when someone else hosts and i have a 1 bar connection. most games when im not hosting i have 3 bars or so. i never had any problems hosting in waw or mwr. my internet connection is fine.
    FmE|CLOUD
    ya mwr and waw actually gave u host advantage and magic bullets tho

KaiserDemon wrote:

FmE|CLOUD wrote:

stop playing with USB? play with your self proclaimed "legally purchased" game

ive never had any lag, even when im host and used to be when i was host it would be good 1-2 games and god awful every game after

U failed kaiser he played using the disc
    @Cloud, I live in Missouri as well (Jeff City) where are you?

@cod099, the was so funny I almost sh!t myself. Thnx
    Airsoft''LjL
    Its fine for me you baby.

Airsoft'LjL wrote:

Its fine for me you baby.

You sir just earned the "Dickhead of the Day" award.
    Airsoft''LjL
    Yes! finally, look I am sorrry. But every patch everybody is crying and wanting to nerf things. Treyarch can't really fix some things.
    wajackbauer
    Yeah I also am still getting bad framerates while host, its possibly worse than what it was before.

Airsoft'LjL wrote:

Yes! finally, look I am sorrry. But every patch everybody is crying and wanting to nerf things. Treyarch can't really fix some things.

Agreed.
    FmE|CLOUD
    my wii just froze on my host.....and it never use to freeze on my host, i guess i shold mention it was nuketown tho
    thats cuz ur used to me stealing host now when we play
    FmE|CLOUD

bluntsmoka1 wrote:

thats cuz ur used to me stealing host now when we play

this is faded isnt it lol....and yes u get host more often....now but that stillmeans harris cant play tho.....thats very odd
    iGingerbreadMan
    I noticed a significant drop in frame rate too. It's actually quite unplayable which is irritating me.

It's not so much lag either, before this patch when we got lag spikes it would just show us running and then put us back like 30 feet. I never have that happen now, however, regardless of what is happening in the game (running around by myself or mid gun fight) it seems to run at 7fps or so. Rather annoying because it's incredibly hard to kill someone when they seem to be playing smoothly and I can't even get the cursor to move at the full fps.

Also I wish they'd fix this damn problem when trying to find a team deathmatch with a party... getting old and tiresome.
    KieWii
    I have yet to encounter any problems while hosting. Though, I do notice when I lag and look at everyones bars only the host has green, while everyone else is red. Have not ran into it to much though.
    wajackbauer

KieWii wrote:

I have yet to encounter any problems while hosting. Though, I do notice when I lag and look at everyones bars only the host has green, while everyone else is red. Have not ran into it to much though.

I don't understand how this is possible. How can some people suffer bad framerates from hosting and some people don't? You either do, or you don't.
    bobbyjobling

iGingerbreadMan wrote:

I noticed a significant drop in frame rate too. It's actually quite unplayable which is irritating me.

It's not so much lag either, before this patch when we got lag spikes it would just show us running and then put us back like 30 feet. I never have that happen now, however, regardless of what is happening in the game (running around by myself or mid gun fight) it seems to run at 7fps or so. Rather annoying because it's incredibly hard to kill someone when they seem to be playing smoothly and I can't even get the cursor to move at the full fps.

Also I wish they'd fix this damn problem when trying to find a team deathmatch with a party... getting old and tiresome.

FmE|CLOUD
    TREYARCH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!! FIX THE DAMN FRAMERATE......IM SICK AND TIRED OF MY WII FREEZING EVERYTIME I HOST...IT NEVER USE TO DO THIS!!!......everytime it freezes its one step closer to completely destroying my wii...jeeezz (wasnt trying to be rude, u guys said u were going to fix it....but u didnt)

WA Jack Bauer wrote:

KieWii wrote:

I don't understand how this is possible. How can some people suffer bad framerates from hosting and some people don't? You either do, or you don't.

Recently I have had a couple of games in which I suffered from the framerate problem. It was a Dom game on Nuke and one on the Range.

I wonder if it is certain game modes or if it is just the connections of the people who aren't host. How does this all figure into the equation. There are so many variables. Is there a way to host off of dedicated servers?
    DaddyB

godsmack(the original) wrote:

I wonder if it is certain game modes or if it is just the connections of the people who aren't host.

The connection quality is where my suspicions lie.  The poor framerate is not repeatable on every occasion of the same game mode on the same map, but seems to appear and disappear largely based on who comes into or leaves from the lobby.  The host frame drop is always there to some small degree, but only becomes unplayably bad under certain lobby conditions.
    I R S
    A solution to the framerate problems:

Make it like a Private match. For crying out loud... the private matches the host doesnt lag, the players dont lag. Now why are you trying to tweak something else when you already have a working version?! When I am host in a Public match I lag to hell. Private match, no lag at all, and none of my friends in the match lag either. (and believe me I live far from all of them.)

So please explain (I live in Georgia):

My friends live in the two main corners of the US (Cali area, and New England) any time I'm hosting a match with them thats pubs I lag and a few of my friends have horrid connection. My friend in Wisconsin, lags to hell when I am playing any public match, but private he gets perfect connection, and the same for the inverse.

Treyarch, you have a working solution... why not use it! D:
    wajackbauer

I R S wrote:

Make it like a Private match. For crying out loud... the private matches the host doesnt lag, the players dont lag. Now why are you trying to tweak something else when you already have a working version?! When I am host in a Public match I lag to hell. Private match, no lag at all, and none of my friends in the match lag either. (and believe me I live far from all of them.)

My friends live in the two main corners of the US (Cali area, and New England) any time I'm hosting a match with them thats pubs I lag and a few of my friends have horrid connection. My friend in Wisconsin, lags to hell when I am playing any public match, but private he gets perfect connection, and the same for the inverse.

You cant verse randoms in private matches..... Which is basically the whole point in playing this game.
    I R S

WA Jack Bauer wrote:

I R S wrote:

You cant verse randoms in private matches..... Which is basically the whole point in playing this game.

I know that... but theres has to be some way of half "Stealing" the optimized code from Private matches and using that as the host code for pubs. I know there are extra factors missing... I just find it odd that there is that much of a difference :/