8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 29, 2011 12:46 AM by weird-guy RSS

Favourite Challenge?

Quick Zilver
I've been looking over a lot of my Challenges and I realized "wow I have quite a few" and i was thinking which was the most fun, which 1 was the easiest,which 1 made me jump up and say "FINALLY". and I want u to tell me what u think is the Craziest Challenge

Personally I enjoyed the "Potato Chucker" challenge just because who doesn't want to kill someone with the impact of a grenade??
  • Re: Favourite Challenge?
    TuroknRoll
    Craziest/hardest challenge would be:

"?"

The one where you have to kill someone by shooting their Betty/Satchel through the wall. I got it, but it was luck. This is probably the hardest challenge, assuming you don't set it up with a friend.
    Dark_B
    I personally enjoy potato chucker & think fast special. I still can't believe I got "you talking to me" twice it was really all luck. I also was glad to get "desporato" using an MP40, this time around I'm just going to use a bolt action. I rarely go prone so it can be quite annoying when trying to complete all of boot camp challenges (molotov kill can be tricky too but oh so rewarding )
    I like the Flawless challenge, it's easy but you don't want to be discovered and die and on some maps that's fun, especially if someone has dogs, I simply think it's amusing (b/c I barely camp perhaps :P).
    Quick Zilver
    Another easy one would be "Gib Factory". it's easy and quite entertaining to get. just having the satisfaction of blowing off a guys limbs is so fun
    joe the sot
    hardest for me was and is special delivery still can't get that after advice from someone on here i went to HCHQ to try there but just got ***** slapped as i actually try to get HQ, love collateral damage!
    Gamewyzard
    I never tried to get the one through the wall, it just happened by chance.  I use both perks for Stopping Power and Deep Impact and I love to spray bullets everywhere, especially when the cross hairs lit up!

My favourite is shooting two people with one bullet.  Only done it once and the game CRASHED and I never got the credit.  I forget which challenge this is but it really PISSED ME OFF.

I was using the PTRS-41.  What a rifle!  I just got it again today and had a blast with it online.  Lots of kills today.  Just looking for my double kill again.
    devilquak
    I would say the "you talking to me?" one, the "collateral damage" one, and the one where you kill a guy with a special grenade. I got lucky with the first one, I was behind cover when a tank shot at me and I randomly threw a satchel charge and it blew up. Collateral damage is fun, but that was luck too. The one where you kill a guy with spec grenades is fun to do. They have to be in 2nd chance though.
    weird-guy
    The Marksman Challenges, because I get XP from using all sorts of different weapons.