1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next 78 Replies Latest reply: Apr 30, 2012 7:21 PM by FearlessMonguse Go to original post RSS
  • 70. Re: Why no female character?
    Death8u4u

Totenkreuz wrote:

-Why no black character
    -Why no fat character
    -Why no Indian character
    -Why no aliens
    -Why no [Uneeded character]
    DEAL.WITH.IT

Not a single FPS board you can go too without this kind of stupid thread. 24 years old, but still the mind of a 5 year old.

Jesus, the white knights in here are embarrassing.

Heh, there should be fat characters.      Hit detection might work better.  
  • 71. Re: Why no female character?
    Izjar99

colon_powell wrote:

i think they should also have gay soldiers... now that dont ask dont tell has been repealed.  Maybe instead of  saying "reloading" he could say "FABULOOOOOUS".   I mean... all of these kids with penis emblems...  one can only assume 90% of them are closet homosexuals. Its only fair to include them....

jajajaj, hilarious
  • 72. Re: Why no female character?
    Thee Merciful
    yep. TPS you can see the people. FPS you can't see them which isn't even real FPS.anyway... Splinter cell double agent for PS3 had females which was pretty cool. Uncharted 2 has online female characters which i think is great for the female gamers. Also MGS- Metal gear Solid i know had female online characters. I'm a guy and i agree with you a 100% i think that its stupid that they don't. And to the guy's  that disagree with this are idiots.
  • 73. Re: Why no female character?
    BigAlWink
    I can see where people would have a problem with this. I think they should put women in the game.
  • 74. Re: Why no female character?
    no no no no no female characters why it's a man's game not your femenist game not to be fd up though just fn let us have some kind of dignity as a male you already have us go to work with no beards ect. although I have a beard so lol  and by the way do you really want to send the message of shooting a women???
  • 75. Re: Why no female character?
    gambit4841
    Ok so if they did have a female character the only way you would see it was on kill cam. Or do you want them to let you instead of having face paint be able to paint your nails. I just dont know what the reasoning behind it is. So should we let them put in like a lil 4ft tall kid so all the lil kids playing the game can have themselves represented as well. So not only can we kill women we can kill lil kids too.
  • 76. Re: Why no female character?
    Brian.+

Death8u4u wrote:

Totenkreuz wrote:

-Why no black character
    -Why no fat character
    -Why no Indian character
    -Why no aliens
    -Why no [Uneeded character]
    DEAL.WITH.IT

Not a single FPS board you can go too without this kind of stupid thread. 24 years old, but still the mind of a 5 year old.

Jesus, the white knights in here are embarrassing.

Heh, there should be fat characters.      Hit detection might work better.  

Fat Princess
  • 77. Re: Why no female character?

"There are games that you can only play as a women such as resident evil and tomb raider however 99% of the gaming market is male."

This is false. A recent study by the ESA found that 42% of gamers are women.

Even more shocking is the fact that the number of 17 year old or younger boys (13%) who play video games is actually much lower than the number of women 18 years or older who game (37%).

This mentality that women don't play video games is ridiculous, in fact they dominate the online gaming industry at 55% and play more hours on a daily basis than men.

To not recognize this huge portion of the market is a complete waste in revenue.

Also, about the violence against women group cancelling a game, what kind of gamer are you that you've never heard of Halo Reach where you can play as a female, or rainbow six vegas II, or hell even GTA where you beat the crap out of everyone regardless of race, gender, or creed. If you've never played these basic games then you don't even deserve to have an opinion in the matter.

• 78. Re: Why no female character?

Most American men were epected to be clean shaven looonnngg before women entered the work force.

1 4 5 6 7 8 Previous Next