15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 10, 2012 4:18 AM by ImEnergy RSS

New zombie maps for Wii?

Musikal
I know that the new player pack or whatever is coming out in March for PS3 and such, but it never said anything about the Wii. I was just wondering, will there be new zombie maps for the wii too? Some people are saying that we download it on Wii Shop Channel. Is that also true? If so, how many points will it cost? :tankguy:
  • Re: New zombie maps for Wii?
    mathiasdalla
    WTF FREAKED OUT WII BOOB ?

PLAYING SHOOTING GAMES ON WII SUCKS..

Idk also in march then Xbox get it first its pretty sad :S..
    BlankandWhite
    playing CoD on wii? lol
    Musikal
    This is why I was debating whether or not to post this, because of trollers. Seriously, please don't troll.
    sniper-sean
    Leave him alone guys I play Ps3 and would never play CoD on Wii but he obviously likes to
    Musikal

sniper-sean wrote:

Leave him alone guys I play Ps3 and would never play CoD on Wii but he obviously likes to

Ty.
    BuddhaNoob
    first off i want to tell you guys trolling that i own black ops on both 360 and wii
    and it is a completey different feeling to play on the wii versus 360 and should not be completey ruled out as a joke.

now if you would check the wii page in the forum you would know this question is being constantly spammed and  its vey annoying.
    use the search function. the wii page has its very own admin name "Wii_admin" who has stated to us that when information is made available and he is ALLOWED to update us he will. this means anyone who knows is not alloud to say anything until its official and everyone else will know nothing until then. be patient and if there is content to come we will hear about it when its official.
    desyyy

Musikal wrote:

sniper-sean wrote:

Ty.

sarcasm sensors " need more power" there buddy. 
    Musikal

BuddhaNoob wrote:

first off i want to tell you guys trolling that i own black ops on both 360 and wii
    and it is a completey different feeling to play on the wii versus 360 and should not be completey ruled out as a joke.

now if you would check the wii page in the forum you would know this question is being constantly spammed and  its vey annoying.
    use the search function. the wii page has its very own admin name "Wii_admin" who has stated to us that when information is made available and he is ALLOWED to update us he will. this means anyone who knows is not alloud to say anything until its official and everyone else will know nothing until then. be patient and if there is content to come we will hear about it when its official.

Ty, and I just started looking at these forums, so thank you for this information.
    mathiasdalla

BuddhaNoob wrote:

I'm not laughing at him but it is kinda weird for playing shooting games on a wii, wii is mostly designed for active games in my interpretation you are holding a remote in one hand and shooting with a random button ?

It's kinda weird to imagine..
    BuddhaNoob

mathiasdalla wrote:

BuddhaNoob wrote:

I'm not laughing at him but it is kinda weird for playing shooting games on a wii, wii is mostly designed for active games in my interpretation you are holding a remote in one hand and shooting with a random button ?

funny you dont find it weird to play a shooting game with a controller but you find actually pointing and aiming  weird  :P
    mathiasdalla

BuddhaNoob wrote:

mathiasdalla wrote:

BuddhaNoob wrote:

funny you dont find it weird to play a shooting game with a controller but you find actually pointing and aiming  weird  :P

i know but only the sense of it i don't know Resident evil okay is it something like that can you move at you're own ?? IDK

Plzz tell me
    BuddhaNoob
    you have full control to move freely all your own

I think we should aand ******* trollers stfu we play wii for a reason to enjoy ourselves not be gay

Unfortunatly no, the Wii doeesn't have enough RAM or hard drive space to run more zombie maps.