27 Replies Latest reply: Feb 4, 2011 9:42 PM by megamike360 RSS

To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!

TheSarge-01
To be honest i have played call of duty: black ops on every console (wii,360,ps3, and PC) and i like it on the wii best.
sure there isnt dlc (yet.. heres to hoping lol) or as many maps or as many players, but despite that the other consoles just
are not as fun. any i have met many players to back me up on this. I salute you Treyarch, bravo for breaking new ground.
Im not in the slightest bit upset about not getting new maps or half the stuff that 360 and ps3 gets because damn it im proud of my wii,
its the under dog of consoles. How many times have you heard "Wii sucks," or "Wii has no ram"? too many. And despite its set backs, the wii
is capable of much more than some would like to admit. And for all you gamers out there complaining about not getting stuff for the will like maps and what nots, consider this. When WaW came out we complained about no zombies and no updates, but look what we have now. We GET zombies, we have headsets, treyarch performs updates, and all this came at what cost to us? buying the game.. what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
also SUCK IT 360!! lol
------------------------------------------

Wh1t.t1g3r (BO:0054-9103-7815)

P.S.: before you start trolling, complaining, or name calling, consider my motive for writing this. 
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    cod009

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    To be honest i have played call of duty: black ops on every console (wii,360,ps3, and PC) and i like it on the wii best.
    sure there isnt dlc (yet.. heres to hoping lol) or as many maps or as many players, but despite that the other consoles just
    are not as fun. any i have met many players to back me up on this. I salute you Treyarch, bravo for breaking new ground.
    Im not in the slightest bit upset about not getting new maps or half the stuff that 360 and ps3 gets because damn it im proud of my wii,
    its the under dog of consoles. How many times have you heard "Wii sucks," or "Wii has no ram"? too many. And despite its set backs, the wii
    is capable of much more than some would like to admit. And for all you gamers out there complaining about not getting stuff for the will like maps and what nots, consider this. When WaW came out we complained about no zombies and no updates, but look what we have now. We GET zombies, we have headsets, treyarch performs updates, and all this came at what cost to us? buying the game.. what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
    also SUCK IT 360!! lol
    ------------------------------------------

    Wh1t.t1g3r (BO:0054-9103-7815)

    P.S.: before you start trolling, complaining, or name calling, consider my motive for writing this. 




    How is the gameplay on ps3. Just wondering because i was thinking about getting it for split screen
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    Sniper16

    cod009 wrote:

     

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    To be honest i have played call of duty: black ops on every console (wii,360,ps3, and PC) and i like it on the wii best.
    sure there isnt dlc (yet.. heres to hoping lol) or as many maps or as many players, but despite that the other consoles just
    are not as fun. any i have met many players to back me up on this. I salute you Treyarch, bravo for breaking new ground.
    Im not in the slightest bit upset about not getting new maps or half the stuff that 360 and ps3 gets because damn it im proud of my wii,
    its the under dog of consoles. How many times have you heard "Wii sucks," or "Wii has no ram"? too many. And despite its set backs, the wii
    is capable of much more than some would like to admit. And for all you gamers out there complaining about not getting stuff for the will like maps and what nots, consider this. When WaW came out we complained about no zombies and no updates, but look what we have now. We GET zombies, we have headsets, treyarch performs updates, and all this came at what cost to us? buying the game.. what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
    also SUCK IT 360!! lol
    ------------------------------------------

    Wh1t.t1g3r (BO:0054-9103-7815)

    P.S.: before you start trolling, complaining, or name calling, consider my motive for writing this. 




    How is the gameplay on ps3. Just wondering because i was thinking about getting it for split screen


    Its alright, nothing to special
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    I R S
    OP, I couldnt agree with you more... I played BLOPS on a 360 and ps3... its just not as fun as my wii over here is <3 I dont know if its the motion controls.. or what.. but its so much more fun!
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*
    To be perfectly honest, I think Wii is the best system for first person shooters PERIOD because of the effectiveness and just plain FUN of the Wiimote/nunchuk combo. Also... notice how the Wiimote has influenced what is being done in game! With thumbsticks, your aim has a default position, and each time you move the sticks, when you release them, it hits a new default. This has allowed people who have memorized maps (and utilized theater mode to learn where things like tomohawks land precisely based on standing in a set spot and aiming up at a specific pixel) to get ridiculous kills at the start of games and throughout with no reactive skill. The Wiimote is a whole new skillset, and I've seen the best of the best of FPS players who grew up on dual-thumbsticks fail miserably with the Wii remote not becuase the controls are complicated, but because it takes constant attention. I honestly wish they had not allowed the CCP to work with this game, and you can tell who is using it and who is not. Wiimoters tend to just eviscerate CCP players, and the only real advantages the CCP players get is they get to quick-scope more effectively. The Wii brought me back to FPS games after I'd quit them because, believe it or not, they were BORING!

    However, some of what you said about content, I cannot agree with. Creativity is a big thing for me, and even if it's simple customization, I must has as much power over my look as possible. Seeing that the Wii is the only system that practically gave us cookie-cutter soldiers and guns, I do feel jipped in that area. I actually BOUGHT the game thinking it would have playercard customization. Otherwise I'd still be playing modern warfare. That is a preference I realize not all gamers share, but that's how I, as a creative Wii player, like things, and yet no game so far has given us much ability to show our personality. Marking up my gun the way I want it appeals to me even if only I ever see it. (though it would be nice if the ally/enemy who is around when I die picks it up and sees my custom marking on my gun... free advertising? Only cost me one life!) anyways, yes. We Wii players have personality too. I'd say the creative juices in the average Wii player is dramatically more than you can get out of your Microsoft community (though I think PS3 users tend to be fair competition), so why not give us even a small way to show it? You could just give us a juiced up version of (sorry for referencing to a different console's other company game, but...) Halo 3's insignia modifier. That couldn't have been very taxing on ram or whatever the crap people have blamed the lack of such content on, so Treyarch... please give us SOMETHING that can let us put our "fingerprint" on this game. The e-penis you have reduced our prestige system to does not impress.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    TheSarge-01
    Lol Thanks for the support on this guys. BTW my intention wasn't to blaspheme the 360, it is a good console, just in my opinion wii is more fun.
    thats why you see people all the time who have 360 but play cod on wii, people are like "why are you here?" and im like Duh!! its more fun lol

    ALSO a sense of humor is the best way to get things done lol ↑↑↑ this guy has it lol
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    To be honest i have played call of duty: black ops on every console (wii,360,ps3, and PC) and i like it on the wii best.



    I agree with what you say. But if you ever.

    EVER

    EVER Include the PC in a list of consoles again, I will find you, and I will make you suffer horribly.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    BooMRockS
    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?


    ALMOST all gaming consoles are basically PCs in chains, locked with a set of hardware that cannot be (legally) changed, and is meant to standardize hardware and software so that games can be made to play perfectly on them without incompatibility issues. Some game companies don't seem to take that quite seriously, though, resulting in laggy or glitchy games.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?



    Hell no, the 360 is 1/100 of a PC. It has similar architecture, but a PC has capabilities beyond any console. Why do you think Crysis 1 wasn't released on consoles hmm? Most games on PC are TONED DOWN because consoles power sucks so bad they have make it worse to make it play on it. PC is and always will be the best gaming system. And it is not compatible to consoles unless your comparing how much they suck compared to it.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    megamike360 wrote:

     

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?



    Hell no, the 360 is 1/100 of a PC. It has similar architecture, but a PC has capabilities beyond any console. Why do you think Crysis 1 wasn't released on consoles hmm? Most games on PC are TONED DOWN because consoles power sucks so bad they have make it worse to make it play on it. PC is and always will be the best gaming system. And it is not compatible to consoles unless your comparing how much they suck compared to it.



    Arrogant little fella, aren't ya? It will NOT always be the best gaming system. It will always be the most expensive gaming system, but not the best. My computer is an art machine. It's more than capable of being a kick-butt gaming maching, due to the fact that I made sure it had hardware that was top of the line when I got it, but you will never see me playing any games on it except for RTS games. As I said in my post above, locking the hardware and software of a system allows game-makers to study and learn the way it works and what it can do so that you can make games that run seamlessly on ALL of that system.

    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    DudeSean
    If this game had been made from the ground up for the Wii then all those things that aren't possible on the Wii version would have been possible, but since they tried to put a PS3 game on the Wii they just trimmed things down until it worked. Not exactly like they put a whole lot of effort into the Wii version. I mean, they did, and I'm glad that they took the effort to do what they did, but it's not that the Wii's not capable of doing the things that aren't in the Wii version. It's just not capable of doing what was designed to be done on a PS3. And it's not like it's their fault for not putting more effort into the Wii version, because they had limited resources and time to work with, so I'm not blaming them.

    It's kind of hard for me to explain what I'm trying to say, since I'm basically saying "it is possible to do on the Wii what is not possible to do on the Wii," but does anyone get what I'm saying?
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    DudeSean wrote:

     

    If this game had been made from the ground up for the Wii then all those things that aren't possible on the Wii version would have been possible, but since they tried to put a PS3 game on the Wii they just trimmed things down until it worked. Not exactly like they put a whole lot of effort into the Wii version. I mean, they did, and I'm glad that they took the effort to do what they did, but it's not that the Wii's not capable of doing the things that aren't in the Wii version. It's just not capable of doing what was designed to be done on a PS3. And it's not like it's their fault for not putting more effort into the Wii version, because they had limited resources and time to work with, so I'm not blaming them.

    It's kind of hard for me to explain what I'm trying to say, since I'm basically saying "it is possible to do on the Wii what is not possible to do on the Wii," but does anyone get what I'm saying?



    You make sense... for the most part. You are misinformed, though. Black Ops was originally written for PC, and then Ported to work on PS3 and 360, and THEN ported again  from that port to work on the Wii. The PS3 and 360 are SUPPOSED to be pretty much running the same port.
    One thing that boggles me though is that they want this game to play on the DS...
    I would appreciate it more if they spent the time they spent porting it to DS to add more exclusive content to the Wii version.
    Also, something funny I noticed is that the limited editions for Black Ops for the 360 and PS3 included skins and clothing for the Mii/clone systems they have there. I think it would have been neat if they had included some hair or helmet or something from the game to let me fix my Mii up with. It's too late for them to do it now, but maybe in a future game? Just an idea. They gave everybody else more content and then gave them the ability to pay extra for even more right of the bat. A super-deluxe edition of a Wii game would be nice. (Kinda like the Metroid Prime Trilogy turned out to be)
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    DudeSean
    Perhaps I should have said PC, but like you said, it was ported from PC to PS3 to Wii.
    I know it was originally written for PC. I never said it was originally written for PS3.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    DudeSean wrote:

     

    Perhaps I should have said PC, but like you said, it was ported from PC to PS3 to Wii.
    I know it was originally written for PC. I never said it was originally written for PS3.


    You take that well. Heh. But yeah, I mostly just used that mis-spoken bit to sneak in my own content push because I'm too chicken to make my own thread.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    megamike360 wrote:

     

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?



    Hell no, the 360 is 1/100 of a PC. It has similar architecture, but a PC has capabilities beyond any console. Why do you think Crysis 1 wasn't released on consoles hmm? Most games on PC are TONED DOWN because consoles power sucks so bad they have make it worse to make it play on it. PC is and always will be the best gaming system. And it is not compatible to consoles unless your comparing how much they suck compared to it.



    Arrogant little fella, aren't ya? It will NOT always be the best gaming system. It will always be the most expensive gaming system, but not the best. My computer is an art machine. It's more than capable of being a kick-butt gaming maching, due to the fact that I made sure it had hardware that was top of the line when I got it, but you will never see me playing any games on it except for RTS games. As I said in my post above, locking the hardware and software of a system allows game-makers to study and learn the way it works and what it can do so that you can make games that run seamlessly on ALL of that system.

    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.



    First paragraph, okay. Second paragraph

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    CLAYMONSTR

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?


    ALMOST all gaming consoles are basically PCs in chains, locked with a set of hardware that cannot be (legally) changed, and is meant to standardize hardware and software so that games can be made to play perfectly on them without incompatibility issues. Some game companies don't seem to take that quite seriously, though, resulting in laggy or glitchy games.



    Or alpha test Black Ops games.

    I have yet to play the Wii version and I'm really doubting that I will. The PS3 version though is fun for everything, but the online is a mess. From what I understand the 360s is too and I'm sure the Wii has it's problems. If I were to buy maps on any console it'd be the PS3 though. And the maps are not Treyarchs fault. That's more of a Nintendo thing because as far as I'm aware there has been no games outside of Rock Band 2/3 and Guitar Hero that have had a store where you can buy indiviual things in them and actually use them in game. Unless Treyarch spent the time adding that in there'd be no way to do it. And I've read somewhere that Nintendo wouldn't let Harmonix sell tracks in packs like the PS3 and 360s online parts do. So yeah, glad you guys enjoy Black Ops. I'd much rather play Bad Company 2, but that's just me.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    megamike360 wrote:

     

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     


    Arrogant little fella, aren't ya? It will NOT always be the best gaming system. It will always be the most expensive gaming system, but not the best. My computer is an art machine. It's more than capable of being a kick-butt gaming maching, due to the fact that I made sure it had hardware that was top of the line when I got it, but you will never see me playing any games on it except for RTS games. As I said in my post above, locking the hardware and software of a system allows game-makers to study and learn the way it works and what it can do so that you can make games that run seamlessly on ALL of that system.

    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.



    First paragraph, okay. Second paragraph

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



    See kids? Learning IS fun!
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    CLAYMONSTR

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    megamike360 wrote:

     

    Joseph_4521 wrote:

     

    Isn't the 360 a half PC when talkin about consoles?



    Hell no, the 360 is 1/100 of a PC. It has similar architecture, but a PC has capabilities beyond any console. Why do you think Crysis 1 wasn't released on consoles hmm? Most games on PC are TONED DOWN because consoles power sucks so bad they have make it worse to make it play on it. PC is and always will be the best gaming system. And it is not compatible to consoles unless your comparing how much they suck compared to it.



    Arrogant little fella, aren't ya? It will NOT always be the best gaming system. It will always be the most expensive gaming system, but not the best. My computer is an art machine. It's more than capable of being a kick-butt gaming maching, due to the fact that I made sure it had hardware that was top of the line when I got it, but you will never see me playing any games on it except for RTS games. As I said in my post above, locking the hardware and software of a system allows game-makers to study and learn the way it works and what it can do so that you can make games that run seamlessly on ALL of that system.

    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.



    I laughed at the second paragraph for several minutes. I know the PS3 "Only Does Everything", but you take it a little far don't ya? I bet you hope to walk in to your house tomorrow and it be on the counter doing your dishes and making you dinner.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    CLAYMONSTR wrote:

     

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     


    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.



    I laughed at the second paragraph for several minutes. I know the PS3 "Only Does Everything", but you take it a little far don't ya? I bet you hope to walk in to your house tomorrow and it be on the counter doing your dishes and making you dinner.



    I'm not really sure where you got that idea, but I'm glad the notion entertained you. The PS3 doesn't really do everything... at all... that's the PCs point... The PS3 specializes in media.

    Notice also the pricerange statement that validates my point. PS3 costs less than $700. The first gaming computer that can compete with the PS3's media capabilities costs you more than $1500.

    Also, I do not own a PS3. I have a PS2, and no game has come out yet to motivate me enough to buy the PS3. So... I don't really expect MY PS3 to do anything other than sit on a Gamestop warehouse waiting for me to decide it's worth the money for HD games with inferior controls.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    CLAYMONSTR wrote:

     

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     


    Also, due to computers having to constantly run the operating system in the background, the amount of processing speed left for the game is LESS than it is on an equivalently powered system (like the PS3) and so the PS3 will actually outperform ALL computers anywhere near the PS3's pricerange.



    I laughed at the second paragraph for several minutes. I know the PS3 "Only Does Everything", but you take it a little far don't ya? I bet you hope to walk in to your house tomorrow and it be on the counter doing your dishes and making you dinner.



    I'm not really sure where you got that idea, but I'm glad the notion entertained you. The PS3 doesn't really do everything... at all... that's the PCs point... The PS3 specializes in media.

    Notice also the pricerange statement that validates my point. PS3 costs less than $700. The first gaming computer that can compete with the PS3's media capabilities costs you more than $1500.

    Also, I do not own a PS3. I have a PS2, and no game has come out yet to motivate me enough to buy the PS3. So... I don't really expect MY PS3 to do anything other than sit on a Gamestop warehouse waiting for me to decide it's worth the money for HD games with inferior controls.



    Look man, I don't wan't to get into a flame war, but you REALLY need to get your facts straight before coming in here. You can get a PC that can MAX OUT crysis for $450. Medium settings on a PC are roughly equal to standard on a console. Your simply WRONG. You are simply one of those people who do not know about the PC's capabilities over consoles and think every gaming PC worth a damn costs over $1000, which is completely wrong. Go say this at that Steam Forums, you'll get laughed off the boards.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    i betrayed xbox

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
    also SUCK IT 360!! lol


    I'm an Xbox fanboy and I agree with this. The only reason I got Black Ops on the Wii was because I didn't want to put up with Microsoft's bullshit anymore. Xbox Live is overated; the Wii has nearly all the same online features minus a unified friend list system and cross game chat.

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    CCP players tend to just eviscerate Wiimoters


    I noticed a typo so I fixed it for you. 
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360

    xboxer 360 wrote:

     

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
    also SUCK IT 360!! lol


    I'm an Xbox fanboy and I agree with this. The only reason I got Black Ops on the Wii was because I didn't want to put up with Microsoft's bullshit anymore. Xbox Live is overated; the Wii has nearly all the same online features minus a unified friend list system and cross game chat.

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    CCP players tend to just eviscerate Wiimoters


    I noticed a typo so I fixed it for you. 



    I could **** you with my Wiimote, literally and figuratively.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!

    megamike360 wrote:

     

    xboxer 360 wrote:

     

    TheSarge-01 wrote:

     

    what does 360 have to put up with? buying packs, the game, and live membership. their the ones who got jipped, not us. So i say again, bravo treyarch, bravo. and thank you.
    also SUCK IT 360!! lol


    I'm an Xbox fanboy and I agree with this. The only reason I got Black Ops on the Wii was because I didn't want to put up with Microsoft's bullshit anymore. Xbox Live is overated; the Wii has nearly all the same online features minus a unified friend list system and cross game chat.

    *Black Widow* wrote:

     

    CCP players tend to just eviscerate Wiimoters


    I noticed a typo so I fixed it for you. 



    I could **** you with my Wiimote, literally and figuratively.



    :P 
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    *Black Widow*

    megamike360 wrote:

     


    Look man, I don't wan't to get into a flame war, but you REALLY need to get your facts straight before coming in here. You can get a PC that can MAX OUT crysis for $450. Medium settings on a PC are roughly equal to standard on a console. Your simply WRONG. You are simply one of those people who do not know about the PC's capabilities over consoles and think every gaming PC worth a damn costs over $1000, which is completely wrong. Go say this at that Steam Forums, you'll get laughed off the boards.


    Present me with this $450 wondermachine and do the whole gaming community a favor. I'm sure we'd all love to see how incredibly easy it is, as you suggest, to nullify the selling points of the 360 and PS3. Consoles exist for a reason, are designed for a reason, and thrive for a reason. I KNOW that if you pump enough money into a PC, it will be able to play games more smoothly than a console. I won't go further into this with you. You've discredited yourself before anybody who has actually done their homework in the history of video gaming. If you wish to prove ME wrong, present me with this new PC that is miraculously so much more affordable than all it's HD competitors. This can be a reasonable debate. Right now the point to prove is that you can overpower a PS3 for 2/3rds of its cost, as you are now suggesting.

    Lastly, why do you suggest I, as a relatively unbiased student of modern gaming, go to the PC only fanboy haven that Steam is by design? Of course they would laugh. The place offers no insight into anything except for the games involved in their community. I'd be like a Catholic Priest becoming a regular on Newgrounds.
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    battleranger87
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QhTiJEYqqY8
    and a cookie just for saying that despite the possibility of getting flamed. 
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    thegreatleon
    Here's a $300 PC that runs Crysis on high.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHR2vXgJJcE
  • Re: To be perfectly honest... SUCK IT 360!!
    megamike360
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106289

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811162058

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145299

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157204

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157204

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127519

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820231274

    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103871

    Grand Total: $449.76 - $20 in rebates = 429.76.

    That rig will play any game that is out or will be out anytime soon. It can easily play them at MORE than 30 frames per second which is standard for 360/PS3 at equal and some higher settings. Dude, there is no shame in being wrong, just admit it and move on, people would think MORE of you that way.