1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 52 Replies Latest reply: Aug 21, 2012 8:19 AM by xtlc2003 Go to original post RSS
  • 30. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    NotoriousRJF
    It is a give and take, you chose to use tactical set up to increase your chances of successful drop-shotting, in turn you decrease your ability to win knife fights.  Where as others chose to keep their knife handy and ready to use, but will be less successful attempting to drop-shot.   Its a freedom of choice thing, instead you are crying like a baby trying to make tactical overpower the default for no reason other than you want to use tactical.   Its a selfish argument without much logic or thought behind it. 

    Tired of all these "please cater to me Treyarch, make the game fit my playstyle and to hell with everyone else" 
  • 31. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    mathiasdalla

    DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

     

    football12345 wrote:

     

    Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.


    1st grow up profane language is not needed & no cause i use tactical layout i dont panic knife like you another inmature panic knifer




    Try to lay down or something maybe crouching ? He still needs to point at you with knife it just who's faster then the other one if he was to late you panic knifed him.

    So don't be dissapointed in knifing everybody uses it on his way let them do..
  • 32. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

    NotoriousRJF wrote:

     

    It is a give and take, you chose to use tactical set up to increase your chances of successful drop-shotting, in turn you decrease your ability to win knife fights.  Where as others chose to keep their knife handy and ready to use, but will be less successful attempting to drop-shot.   Its a freedom of choice thing, instead you are crying like a baby trying to make tactical overpower the default for no reason other than you want to use tactical.   Its a selfish argument without much logic or thought behind it. 

    Tired of all these "please cater to me Treyarch, make the game fit my playstyle and to hell with everyone else" 


    look at my new head line im fine i got a high KD i want to get rid of the left to right slash make it a stab
  • 33. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

    mathiasdalla wrote:

     

    DEMONKINGX6 wrote:

     

    football12345 wrote:

     

    Stop bit**ing  you do it as well, you can't tell me you have never done this because I'm sure you theather footage would say otherwise. Get over it get mor skills.


    1st grow up profane language is not needed & no cause i use tactical layout i dont panic knife like you another inmature panic knifer




    Try to lay down or something maybe crouching ? He still needs to point at you with knife it just who's faster then the other one if he was to late you panic knifed him.

    So don't be dissapointed in knifing everybody uses it on his way let them do..


    im talking about the left to right slash you cant duck those
  • 34. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    lee_H
    This has now reached a pointless bit of the discussion. You haven't won support for your point, yet you continue to restate it. People don't mind it, it works both ways. It's easier to do if not using tactical layout. A lot of us don't panic, but are ready to knife you. Sometimes I get shot in the foot 3 times and die, so what - I've probably done the same to someone else. Seriously, how many times has this killed you? What % of your deaths is it? It's really not worth worrying about.
  • 35. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    theHum3n8r
    Hey can they remove guns too? People keep panic shooting me it's like as soon as they see me they pull the trigger. Seriously though it's getting kind of ridiculous.
  • 36. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    DEMONKINGX6

    lee_H wrote:

     

    This has now reached a pointless bit of the discussion. You haven't won support for your point, yet you continue to restate it. People don't mind it, it works both ways. It's easier to do if not using tactical layout. A lot of us don't panic, but are ready to knife you. Sometimes I get shot in the foot 3 times and die, so what - I've probably done the same to someone else. Seriously, how many times has this killed you? What % of your deaths is it? It's really not worth worrying about.


    look you have your opinion i have mine i got some people who agree with me on this & also treyarch was thinking on doing this & if they did you'll be right here complaining as well so lets end this & try having a open mind next it dont hurt
  • 37. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    icktastik
    I'm somewhat surprised that no one has mentioned this, but if you turn it into a two hit kill anywhere lower then the chestplate then everyone is gonna whine that the tomahawk and bollistic knife should be two hits below the chest. And at the point it would render those weapons useless.  You know how many times I have been killed by a Bollistic knife to the big toe.  It's not a big deal.  Just respawn and get over.  Some people take this GAME way too seriously.
  • 38. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    jon don
    Its panicking... you see someone when you walk round a corner and you grasp your controller making you click the r3 stick and knife your enemy.
    i play on tactical and i think thats how it should be if you want to have an overpowered knife make it harder to access...
  • 39. Re: panic knifers do something about the knife
    Irish_Jack89
    I just don't understand any of the arguements against this "panic knifing."   First off, i'm going to agree that it isn't panicking, and secondly how is it unfair?  If i run around a corner and am spotted by someone who i didn't see before and i get knifed, i should expect it.  And also, if i walk around that corner and he/she misses, then I have ample time to either knife or shoot them myself because it takes a couple seconds before you can react after using the knife.  This is also why you can't just run up and smash r3 and repeatedly gut everyone, everything has a wait time.  As far as COD:BO, i'm gonna say they've have done a pretty damn good job at keeping this fair for the average gamer.