42 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2013 5:03 PM by Bubbagump3 RSS

My single legitimate complaint.

CRASHx9116
Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ
    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    xAJS

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!



    This.

    I don't see what's so bad about them. I've played split-screen once and it is hard as hell to get a good K/D. I'm guessing your mad because you got pwned by one 
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    m16 from scratch
    First off, the ESRB ratings are simply guidelines. If parents find their children to be mature enough to handle a game, then the kids should be able to play it.

    Secondly, not everybody who plays Black Ops splitscreen are little kids with no money. Maybe somebody has a friend visiting and they want to play together.

    Thirdly, nobody is forcing you to play with them. You can always leave the match.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!



    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    xsmokex20
    Play with a full crew or a last 5 total and they'll be on the other team. Prolem solved.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    jakenstein
    A Very Legitimate Complaint Indeed:"poor people need to get 2 consoles to play enjoy CoD with friends over." there is nothing extremely arrogant or wrong with this post at all is there?
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Thaelyn

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.



    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Thank you both.  The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer.  At least, not until now.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    Thaelyn wrote:

     

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.



    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Thank you both.  The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer.  At least, not until now.



    How am I being a d-bag? I am just stating I do not think guests should be allowed on any gametype except a special gametype meant for them. Maybe you haven't had the displeasure of carrying a team more than once with a score of 40+ and still losing. Also how am I being stupid? I believe I am being quite calm and intelligent with my responses.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    ZoMbiFiKaTioN

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!



    Pretty much sums up the douchbaggery.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    zwickerly
    I hate anyone that gets a kill to death less than .1 I played my best game ever going 32-2 (don't make fun) and we still lost because two people(who weren't guests) went 0-20 if anyone is so bad at cod that they go 0-20 they should return their x-box. Whether they are bad or are boosting
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    trialstardragon

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.



    Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    CRASHx9116

    TrialStarDragon wrote:

     



    Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.



    If you could explain to me how going -10 every single game (objective game types not included) shouldnt be considerd boosting I would be more than happy to hear the logic.

    Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

    Like I previously stated, I don't care which team they are on it's still boosting. Why should I have to leave a game because someone else is boosting? I am not a COD God but I hold my own and therefore I have layed down my legitimate complaint. If I came across as rude or inconsiderate I do apologize, but the fact of the matter is that they are indeed boosting which is a form of cheating thus it is worth reporting as well as submiting an avioded player review for lacking skill.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    KBOOM521
    thing is though is that what if both players are rather good. 
    and also you could always get some friends to play cause i normally play wuth a team of 4-6 people so just do that instead of trying to ruin others fun
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    MCFLYYY

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    TrialStarDragon wrote:

     



    Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.



    If you could explain to me how going -10 every single game (objective game types not included) shouldnt be considerd boosting I would be more than happy to hear the logic.

    Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

    Like I previously stated, I don't care which team they are on it's still boosting. Why should I have to leave a game because someone else is boosting? I am not a COD God but I hold my own and therefore I have layed down my legitimate complaint. If I came across as rude or inconsiderate I do apologize, but the fact of the matter is that they are indeed boosting which is a form of cheating thus it is worth reporting as well as submiting an avioded player review for lacking skill.



    That sure is sound logic there. Going -10 doesn't mean they're boosting. It means they suck. Lots of people suck, but that doesn't mean they're boosting.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    ThatWebDude
    What about people playing on the same screen with two different gamertags?  I'm sure splitscreening happens more often than not.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    xDarkKenyx

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team.



    Really? First off, have you ever played on split screen? There is no way they can cheat while playing on the same screen. I play mostly HC S&D and from what my friends have told me, when they die the screen goes black so they can't follow the person playing with them and help them in any way. So as far as calling them cheaters, you are wrong.

    Second, you want to call them boosters because they don't get a good K/D? You should have a friend play split screen with you and see how well you play before talking so much trash about everyone that plays that way. I play either on my 42inch TV in my living room or my 32inch TV in my computer room and I can honestly say that if I played split screen on either of them I wouldn't do nearly as good as I could in any game mode.

    If you are going to report people playing split screen for boosting because they typically don't play well, then report everyone else that doesn't do well. Or you can stop crying over nothing. Thank!
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    MCFLYYY

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    Thaelyn wrote:

     

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.



    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Thank you both.  The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer.  At least, not until now.



    How am I being a d-bag? I am just stating I do not think guests should be allowed on any gametype except a special gametype meant for them. Maybe you haven't had the displeasure of carrying a team more than once with a score of 40+ and still losing. Also how am I being stupid? I believe I am being quite calm and intelligent with my responses.



    You know how I know you're a d-bag? That sentence. If you care that much about your W/L ratio, you need to go outside and remind yourself what sunshine feels like.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    TrialStarDragon wrote:

     



    Hey OP your an idiot they are not cheating/hacking/boosting in any way or form.. You probably just suck if you think they are.



    If you could explain to me how going -10 every single game (objective game types not included) shouldnt be considerd boosting I would be more than happy to hear the logic.

    Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)

    Like I previously stated, I don't care which team they are on it's still boosting. Why should I have to leave a game because someone else is boosting? I am not a COD God but I hold my own and therefore I have layed down my legitimate complaint. If I came across as rude or inconsiderate I do apologize, but the fact of the matter is that they are indeed boosting which is a form of cheating thus it is worth reporting as well as submiting an avioded player review for lacking skill.



    Are you serious? I'm sorry but I find this ridiculous. As much as I hate when a guest or player on my team go completely random, I do not consider it boosting. To consider this boosting is completely moronic. Read the definition you posted. It specifically states, "The act of two or more players collaborating". These guests aren't collaborating with a member of the enemy team to boost Kills or Killstreaks. They are just bad and die when they rush.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Sansegral

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!



    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Going 40-5... and you loose... are you playing Domination? 40-5 don't mean **** unless it's in TDM! I'll go pos while my gf goes neg all the time. Don't like it then quit that game and go to another. People play for enjoyment, plain and simple.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Thank you both.  The two of you have just proven that I had not, in fact, seen the stupidest possible d-bags this forum had to offer.  At least, not until now.[/quote]

    How am I being a d-bag? I am just stating I do not think guests should be allowed on any gametype except a special gametype meant for them. Maybe you haven't had the displeasure of carrying a team more than once with a score of 40+ and still losing. Also how am I being stupid? I believe I am being quite calm and intelligent with my responses.[/quote]

    You know how I know you're a d-bag? That sentence. If you care that much about your W/L ratio, you need to go outside and remind yourself what sunshine feels like.[/quote]

    First you keep calling me a d-bag when I am not even insulting you. So I find that to be quite ironic. Secondly when you quote that sentence did I say in their I care about my W/L ratio? No, I simply state I find it annoying when my team loses when I have a massive kill amount with a low amount of deaths on TDM. I only care about individual games upon themselves. Not my overall W/L. Now if I was like 20-14 and we lost I don't care. But when I do that much work for the team and we still lose I find it frustrating.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    Sansegral wrote:

     

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!



    Seriously if you are doing splitscreen their should be a game type of 2 v 2 or guests players only. Guests are a nuisance. Rarely ever have I seen them go positive. The last TDM I played that a guest was on he went 2-18. Now this is quite irritating to me. It is especially annoying when you go 40-5 and you still lose.



    Going 40-5... and you loose... are you playing Domination? 40-5 don't mean **** unless it's in TDM! I'll go pos while my gf goes neg all the time. Don't like it then quit that game and go to another. People play for enjoyment, plain and simple.



    This whole time I've been talking about TDM. I don't care what your K/D is in an objective based game as it doesn't effect the outcome of the game. I play for fun and for competition both. I don't play to lose but I don't sit 5 feet away from my T.V. with turtle beaches either.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    CRASHx9116
    Well, the majority rules I guess. I would rather throw the game in the trash than to mooch off of my team and expect them to carry my load EVERY single game. I have played very few split screeners where the primary account carrys the weight of his counterpart which is fine with me but thats not the situation I am referring to. Its the other 99.5% of split screeners that make the game unfair for both sides.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ
    If you want seperate guest lobbys...go play halo or get a team together, just because you mad does not mean others should suffer. If a new rule came out that everyone who bitched in the forums was only allowed to play a certain thing would you find it fair?
    Who cares if you win or lose, if Your at the top of the leader board, good job, That is all that matters.. wait.. nevermind
    OOH ALMIGHTY TREYARCH PLEASE MAKE IT SO! I AM TIRED OF WHINERS BEING ON MY TEAM! MAKE THEM A SEPARATE LOBBY BECAUSE ALL THE WHINERS SUCK WHICH EFFECTS MY WIN LOSS RATIO!!!
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Mephisto270

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    If you want seperate guest lobbys...go play halo or get a team together, just because you mad does not mean others should suffer. If a new rule came out that everyone who bitched in the forums was only allowed to play a certain thing would you find it fair?
    Who cares if you win or lose, if Your at the top of the leader board, good job, That is all that matters.. wait.. nevermind
    OOH ALMIGHTY TREYARCH PLEASE MAKE IT SO! I AM TIRED OF WHINERS BEING ON MY TEAM! MAKE THEM A SEPARATE LOBBY BECAUSE ALL THE WHINERS SUCK WHICH EFFECTS MY WIN LOSS RATIO!!!



    I doubt you are even reading my posts. True you got it correct that I said they should have a separate gametype but let me be a little bit more elaborate on the reason why. Be them on my team or on the other team it is unfair for the team they are on. A large majority of guest go insanely negative which completely affects the outcome of TDM. Now if they did an objective based game I wouldn't mind so much. Even on an objective based game since they are guests quite a few of them just run around killing (I know some players do this too) not paying much attention to the objective. Also when did I ever say I cared about my W/L ratio? I never specifically stated this. I mean the individual games themselves. W/L ratio is not very important to me as I normally play with randoms and do objective based games.

    Edit: As for playing with a team please be realistic. Not every time you get on live you have a complete team.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    fc102787
    whats up with this thread have you whinners run out of things to cry about that now you even want to complain about splitscreen?I usually play by myself,because just like everyone else has posted,its alot harder to do good when the screen is cut in half.But once in a while my wife likes to grab the controller and play or some friends will come over and join me in a game.most of the time we lose but have alot of fun,who cares about the outcome of the game or who wins or your K/D ratio im not gonna stop my friends and family from playing because im messing up some no life¨s ratio. i have a right too play how i want,because i paid 60$ for the game and pay 60$ a year for xbl.treyarch made the feature available so im going to keep using it.you probably dont have any friends over at your house(or any friends at all)so you dont understand.stop whinnig please,i usually ignore these stupid threads about cry babies but ****  this has to be the most selfish ignorant one of them all..and if it really bothers you,you can always go back to modern warefare 2.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    wickedbleyk1
    Try this thought. I live in a college dorm. I play on an xbox 360, and my friend plays on a ps3. Sometimes, we feel like playing together. So I pull out an extra controller and we splitscreen. We don't boost, we just play. Sometimes we suck, sometimes we pwn, it just depends on how good the opposition is. I have seen people try to splitscreen boost, but it doesn't work very well. Usually the split screeners I see are a regular player with a friend who may or may not play hopping on too. More often than not the guest does suck. Oh well, it's more important that they're having fun than becoming obessed with their k/d or w/l. Please, if you have a significant number of games where splitscreeners are boosting, please post a video or two. Report them. Have their accounts banned. Do not completely nerf the feature designed for two friends to play together.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Wimzii
    Ah jeez..... you guys say split screen is way harder....I almost exclusively done split screen and most of my games are 50+ kills... God I wish my brother would stop wanting to play cod with me. I could reach full potential.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    jefferson999
    seriously how retarted are people that when talking about splitscreeners being poor and not being able to afford another xbox always comes up?

    how about when i go home for break and leave my xbox at school and i play cod at home with my brother?
    how about i want to get out of the house and go play cod with my friend at his house?

    do you seriously believe that the majority of splitscreeners are unemployed 25 year olds living with their successful friend and when he comes home from his job they get on xbox together and you're suffering because of this?

    being poor is literally the saddest, mentally ill, autistic sounding, poorly contructed, not to mention offensive arguement.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    AZARIAH

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.





    My son and I play splitscreen  over half of the time we play. And even while we are on split screen we finish in the top half of our team consistantly. What would you suggest.... I go out and spend another $200 for another Xbox, and who knows how much on another TV so my son can play on his own screen so a complete brainless a-hole like you doesn't have something to biotch about?

    You're an idiot.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Diablo4777
    Ya, all these comments are great and what not, except when splitscreens are in a lobby, everyone's connection is bouncing all over the place because the anti lag system doesn't seem to know what to do.  If/when that would get fix, I wouldn't have a problem with split screens.  Feel free to make your own observations to confirm or deny this, but over the course of the time I put in, it definitely seems to have an impact on how the game is handling the connection.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    AZARIAH

    Diablo4777 wrote:

     

    Ya, all these comments are great and what not, except when splitscreens are in a lobby, everyone's connection is bouncing all over the place because the anti lag system doesn't seem to know what to do.  If/when that would get fix, I wouldn't have a problem with split screens.  Feel free to make your own observations to confirm or deny this, but over the course of the time I put in, it definitely seems to have an impact on how the game is handling the connection.




    That sounds like something the game producers need to figure out. Sorry but I'm not going out and buying a new console so you can have a better connection.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Diablo4777
    More like something they should have figured out before they added the feature.  Its not fair for all the other people in the lobby who paid for their console, game, xbox live, etc.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    timmyqwqwqw

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!


    Im pretty sure this is sarcasm....
    I don't know if anyone else noticed.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    starbuckfrack

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.



    I am still waiting for the "legitimate complaint".

    And NO you DONT understand how other people are less fortunate. Because you just complained that they need to spend mmore money to make you happy. Some people dont want to spend 400 dollars on a TV and 300 dollars on another Xbox and another 65 dollars on a game just because some BABY LIKE you gets their KD ratio knocked down. So just to make you happy other people are supposed to spen 800 dollars for YOU ????

    And if you were any smarter you would realized that IF some splitscreeners were cheatin then TreyArch would know about it. That is part of their job, to watch for cheaters. They have algorhthyms to detect cheaters then they investigate them.
    Also if you were samrt you would realised the REAL cheaters are people who do online chat and cheat with fullscreens from their own houses.

    Now to your reporting. You admit you report people excessively for boosting and cheating without actual proof. You admitted that you just report ANY people who play splitscreen.. THAT is a violation of the MS TOS and TreyArchs TOS. Falsifying reports is a bannable violation and considered abuse of the reporting system.
    I have sent a PM to Mods about that both to Xbox Live OPs and TreyArchs OPs. That includes a link to this post of yours..

    I have sent your emblem image to TreyArch and to Marvel Comics Group. You are using a image in the game that is copyrighted. The Punisher is not your image and they would never allow you to use that image in another corperations game without expressed permission from and between Activision and Marvel Comics Group.

    I think its utterly stuid that people will come into this board and complain that their gamescores are messed up just because they dont know how to play as a team. After all its only a video game.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    starbuckfrack

    Diablo4777 wrote:

     

    Ya, all these comments are great and what not, except when splitscreens are in a lobby, everyone's connection is bouncing all over the place because the anti lag system doesn't seem to know what to do.  If/when that would get fix, I wouldn't have a problem with split screens.  Feel free to make your own observations to confirm or deny this, but over the course of the time I put in, it definitely seems to have an impact on how the game is handling the connection.




    What IS sad some of the times is that splitscreeners dont know the already have a lowsy connection. To help some of the lag where others have slow connections, I have slowed down my home network to 1 meg per second up and down speed. The game seems to run at a good frame rate. When I ran it at full speed 30 down \ 3 up ist seemed to skip alot of frames and my ratio was lower. My KD was at .8 regular speed but now its at 1.25 per game.

    I DID have to speed it up a little to the point where everones voice wasnt choppy.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Wolftacular

    timmyqwqwqw wrote:

     

    iHAZ UR PICKLEZ wrote:

     

    YEA! HOW DARE POOR PEOPLE ENJOY THEMSELVES! HOW DARE THEY ATTEMPTED TO PLAY A GAME THERE BUDDY OR FAMILY MEMBER SPENT 60 BUCKS ON! HOW DARE THEY USE SMALLER SCREENS! HOW DARE THEY MAKE YOU LOSE A GAME! ONLY THOSE WITH MONEY ARE ALLOWED TO HAVE FUN HERE!


    Im pretty sure this is sarcasm....
    I don't know if anyone else noticed.



    Why. Did you just notice? Lol. I'm pretty sure everyone did. Look at the very first post though. It looks pretty darn serious.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Wolftacular
    I LOL at the title, having read the OP. If this is a legit complaint, Justin Bieber is a heterosexual male.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Riot Officer
    yeah seriously **** you people like to play with friends.

    not legitimate at all.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Devinchi
    This is a joke, right?  What about some first time level 8 newbie not playing splitscreen who goes 2 and 22? Do you report them for boosting too?  By your reasoning, the so-called "boosters" would have to be both the split-screener who does poorly AND everyone on the opposite team who benefits from the splitscreener's poor score.  Tell me this; if you just wiped the floor with a terrible player on the other team, do you report YOURSELF for boosting?
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    oracle343gspark

    AZARIAH wrote:

     

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     

    Splitscreeners!!!! There is no doubt that this game as well as every other game has its flaws but Multiplayer Splitscreeners is just a form of cheating/boosting and is by far the biggest flaw. I understand that there are people out there less fourtunate than others and arent able to have multiple consoles in their house. I also gather that this game is rated M 17+. If you are unfortunate enough to be in a situation where you are forced to play splitscreen, get a job. If you arent old enough to get a job, then you dont need to be playing the game hence the  M 17+. It doesent matter if you are on my team giving the opposition a ridiculous ammount of points or if you are on the other team contributing to my W/L or K/D, you are getting reported for boosting/cheating because all you are doing is giving away points to your opposing team. Maybe consider going back to Dr. Mario where you and your sister dont have an influence on the outcome of 4 other peoples game.





    My son and I play splitscreen  over half of the time we play. And even while we are on split screen we finish in the top half of our team consistantly. What would you suggest.... I go out and spend another $200 for another Xbox, and who knows how much on another TV so my son can play on his own screen so a complete brainless a-hole like you doesn't have something to biotch about?

    You're an idiot.



    This guy made one of the best points against the OP. I do get annoyed when a guest is solely responsible for my team losing but it is nothing to get butt hurt about. I think it would be nice if they had a public playlist for guests, but it's not essential to the game or for having fun. For some reason the OP thinks his **** don't stink. He's almost delusional, thinking he is being rational by ORDERING people to buy another X Box. He can't take criticism or opposing opinions, and refutes by calling the other poster a D-bag. OP is either a spoiled child or an adult that is very detached from reality.
  • Re: My single legitimate complaint.
    Lachdog18

    CRASHx9116 wrote:

     




    Boosting: The act of two or more players collaborating and killing each other repeatedly, usually to obtain kills/headshots/killstreaks without having to put in much effort, usually considered cheating. (Straight from Wikia)



    How in the **** are they boosting when both players in splitscreen have to be playing on the same team. They are collaborating but they are not killing each other to obtain an advantage. They are not killing each other repeatedly so your logic is completely flawed. I play split screen with my mates and hardly ever go negative. And even if they do they are not gaining anything from getting owned so what is your problem.