9 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2011 9:18 PM by Black_Flops RSS

8NADE Tournament!

Hello, ppl from black ops, im writing here to inform u about a tournament, which me and my clan, 8NADE are going to organize.

You think you are good at Black ops? Prove it. Join the 8Nade Tournament, where you will prove your skills against 64 other players. The entry fee will be 8$ and the prizes are :

1st Place - 100$
2nd Place - 50$
3rd Place - 20$
4th Place - 10$

Also, first 5 players will get a free entry on the next 8Nade contest.

The entry fee will be paid through PayPal.

There will be 4 groups, 16 players each group. The game mode will be team deathmatch and the objective is to have the most kills. Last 2 players from each team will be eliminated at the end of the match and every group will have 1 winner. The group winners, consisting of 4 players, will play their final free for all match.

If you want to enter the contest, please add me on steam : kindersan
so i could invite you to our steam group, "8nade tournament" where we can talk further details.

Thank you for your attention!
  • Re: 8NADE Tournament!
    Interesting competition! I'll pass though.
    why?
    New rules:

1. No perks
    2. No light machine guns
    3. No equipment
    4. Only flashbangs and frag grenade
    5. No killstreaks
    7. No launchers

The map will be chosen randomly.All except nuketown.
    Ararcy
    I'll have to pass as well. Not well known to the community gets me to be distrusting. Sorry man.
    chuba2
    So you want 64 players to pay $8 to enter, the prize money your offering adds up to $180 and by my calculations 8x64=512$ so where does the other $332 that you get from all the entrants go?
    Corax69
    Good point Chuba...
    EAnkney
    Actually, All proceeds would have to be given away after costs for me to sign up. I do believe that in the US, with the proper Licensing certificates required. That would constitute illegal gambling. I think I would pass too.

Unless you have a Corporation to back you up and can so proof that all proceeds after costs are donated to a LEGAL Charity, But I highly doubt you thought that threw enough.
    retrogreq
    I really like how the "mods" edit out the threads naming hackers, yet something as blatantly against the rules as this gets left for hours. Pathetic guys...really..
    Black_Flops

Kindaaar wrote:

Hello, ppl from black ops, im writing here to inform u about a tournament, which me and my clan, 8NADE are going to organize.

You think you are good at Black ops? Prove it. Join the 8Nade Tournament, where you will prove your skills against 64 other players. The entry fee will be 8$ and the prizes are :

1st Place - 100$
    2nd Place - 50$
    3rd Place - 20$
    4th Place - 10$

Also, first 5 players will get a free entry on the next 8Nade contest.

The entry fee will be paid through PayPal.

There will be 4 groups, 16 players each group. The game mode will be team deathmatch and the objective is to have the most kills. Last 2 players from each team will be eliminated at the end of the match and every group will have 1 winner. The group winners, consisting of 4 players, will play their final free for all match.

If you want to enter the contest, please add me on steam : kindersan
    so i could invite you to our steam group, "8nade tournament" where we can talk further details.

Thank you for your attention!

Go suck a ****.