47 Replies Latest reply: Apr 25, 2012 1:06 PM by superpizzaeater RSS

All QuickScoperz Out there.

Z-Blaze-
To all of us QuickScoperz we all know that Treyarch banned our wounderfull skill of QuickScoping and We should put out our own thread and pots a "THUMBS UP" if you want them to change QuickScope for our Snipers bc ik that on MW2 it took skill to do it the only reason they took it out is bc of those lil punks who kept complaining bc they sucked at it or they got killed so much by it this is where we draw our line all of us r going to post this same thread till finally Treyarch will change it idc if it takes us a month or 3 months we are going to get out skill back. Re: post this on every thread you read and link to my thread to have they put thumbs up on this and when we can reach 5000 i will show Treyarch on what skill they took away from all of us and allow it back.....

~DarkN3$$QuickScopz~
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    hopwas2010
    Quickscoping should stay in MW2. The reason I hate it is they give people an easy kills (one shot one kill) and they shouldn't be used for close combats. I respect people who is HARD scoping and to me that is REAL sniping.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Walka-50
    Uhm.... Most of these Quick Scopes, Hard Scops, and NO Scopes are based off of luck, Played Search and Destroy the other day, and this kid (whos voice sounded like a 3 year old), randomly shoots a No Scope with the L96 and gets lucky and hit me, after I have loaded 5+ bullets from the commando into him. But to the point, keep it at MW2, no need for more things to complain about on Black Ops.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-

    Hopwas2010 wrote:

     

    Quickscoping should stay in MW2. The reason I hate it is they give people an easy kills (one shot one kill) and they shouldn't be used for close combats. I respect people who is HARD scoping and to me that is REAL sniping.


    The reason i do it is bc its skill in close combat u have one shot or ur dead ik on mw2 i got hit markers alot not always 1shot 1 kill but it takes skill you just got people who r stupid and dont knife the person whos qs in front of them it shouldnt be left on mw2 it should  carry on to all the CoD games it takes skill ya its not a real life skill but its a game people complain about it so much tht is they either suck at it or never tryed it so people who never try it dont diss it till you try it i hated qscopz at first then i tryed it was ok now im F***in beast lol
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-

    Walka-50 wrote:

     

    Uhm.... Most of these Quick Scopes, Hard Scops, and NO Scopes are based off of luck, Played Search and Destroy the other day, and this kid (whos voice sounded like a 3 year old), randomly shoots a No Scope with the L96 and gets lucky and hit me, after I have loaded 5+ bullets from the commando into him. But to the point, keep it at MW2, no need for more things to complain about on Black Ops.


    not really i can do it i trained for it on mw2 its like having marathon on and u just got to know how to do it people complain so much but why would you take a skill away that more than 100k + people use thts why theres not always alot of people on black ops most play mw2 i checked last night 65k was on playin black ops and 125k were on mw2, mw2 is more fun yes but black ops is newer and and still you got more people dissing this game then mw2 bc from what i have herd black ops is F****in up peoples ps3 or 360 more than any games thats why most like Treyarch wont make anymore games BTW PEOPLE MW3 NOVEMBER OF THIS YEAR WAIT AND SEE WHAT WE GOT TO LOOK FORWARD TOO...........
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    FF2011
    Sniping is perfect in the game, with the exception of the horrible lag and hit detection. Try the L96 with a acog it, its beast. Quickscoping was way too easy in MW2 and for you to want it in this game is a wet dream that will never come true.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    qfullmer
    Sniping is gay! keep it in mw2.  I don't miss you guys at all.  I would rather have noob tubes back over that faggy sniping stuff you guys all skill.  It's based off of pure luck and poor development from the game makers.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    lee_H
    It'll never happen. Just like a well punctuated forum.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    Trust me it will all of us quickscoperz will have it happen and btw bout the acog scope ya no thts glitched for qs right now u may think u hit someone but in the end you dont you just get hit markers all the time thts why i stick wit extended mags
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Walka-50
    Yes, definitely looking forward to MW3
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    also another secret just in, As we all know Microsoft own CoD name right? well Sony is going to change that by the end of this year Sony will be owning the CoD name and from what ive recieved they will be making sure that CoD does not go on Xbox because they got so greedy always had to get **** first before Ps3 well thats going to Change........Update Mw3 November 25, 2011 get ready bc the real QuickScope is returning train you skills, rap those ****, and cross the map knifes for us QuickScoperz r going to reutrn on top.

    ~~DaRkN3ss~~QuickScopz~~
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-

    qfullmer wrote:

     

    Sniping is gay! keep it in mw2.  I don't miss you guys at all.  I would rather have noob tubes back over that faggy sniping stuff you guys all skill.  It's based off of pure luck and poor development from the game makers.


    well to u homo go **** ur self ***** because we all know ur a lil 10 year old whos got nothing better to do then sit on here and dis peoples post dont post in my thread or say anything or i will make u pay for it *****
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    lee_H

    Z-Blaze- wrote:

     

    also another secret just in, As we all know Microsoft own CoD name right? well Sony is going to change that by the end of this year Sony will be owning the CoD name and from what ive recieved they will be making sure that CoD does not go on Xbox because they got so greedy always had to get **** first before Ps3 well thats going to Change........Update Mw3 November 25, 2011 get ready bc the real QuickScope is returning train you skills, rap those ****, and cross the map knifes for us QuickScoperz r going to reutrn on top.

    ~~DaRkN3ss~~QuickScopz~~



    YAWN! Microsoft own the exclusive until the end of 2012
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    hopwas2010
    Z-Blaze-, Question for you.. do you think it is acceptable for snipers to quickscoping in close combat.. say few feet away?

    I detest these type of snipers who love to get cheap kills through this method. I don't mind snipers who kill me from great length (i.e on power tower in Array) but not in close combat.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    i agree with you man close combat does piss me off sometimes but from a distance its much better but if the persons like right right there around corner its well instinct
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Whiskey_3_Niner
    LOL at quickscoperz using the word "skill".  You did it because it was too easy.  That's why it was removed.

    Be gone.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    nhanna45

    FF2011 wrote:

     

    Sniping is perfect in the game, with the exception of the horrible lag and hit detection. Try the L96 with a acog it, its beast. Quickscoping was way too easy in MW2 and for you to want it in this game is a wet dream that will never come true.



    did this on WMD CTF yesterday, got 14 kills doing it. beast
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Snazzlefrazzlezz

    Hopwas2010 wrote:

     

    Z-Blaze-, Question for you.. do you think it is acceptable for snipers to quickscoping in close combat.. say few feet away?

    I detest these type of snipers who love to get cheap kills through this method. I don't mind snipers who kill me from great length (i.e on power tower in Array) but not in close combat.


    You detest them because they have better aim than you? If the game is supposed to be balanced, why would any weapon ever out class another?
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Mr Piccillo

    Z-Blaze- wrote:

     

    Trust me it will all of us quickscoperz will have it happen and btw bout the acog scope ya no thts glitched for qs right now u may think u hit someone but in the end you dont you just get hit markers all the time thts why i stick wit extended mags




    Someone translate for me please! :shock:
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Snazzlefrazzlezz

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    LOL at quickscoperz using the word "skill".  You did it because it was too easy.  That's why it was removed.

    Be gone.


    You're dumb sir.
    Your Famas can empty half a magazine before my PSG1 get's two shots off. If anything, your Assault Rifles are easy.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    luckyenglish

    Mr Piccillo wrote:

     

    Z-Blaze- wrote:

     

    Trust me it will all of us quickscoperz will have it happen and btw bout the acog scope ya no thts glitched for qs right now u may think u hit someone but in the end you dont you just get hit markers all the time thts why i stick wit extended mags




    Someone translate for me please! :shock:



    I think (but not positive) that this is what he is trying to say....

    "Trust me, it will (change).  All of us who quickscope will (make) it happen.  And by the way about the ACOG scope; you realize that it's glitched for quickscoping right?  When you think you hit someone, you actually didn't.  You just constantly get hit markers and that why I stick with extend mags."
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Whiskey_3_Niner

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    LOL at quickscoperz using the word "skill".  You did it because it was too easy.  That's why it was removed.

    Be gone.


    You're dumb sir.
    Your Famas can empty half a magazine before my PSG1 get's two shots off. If anything, your Assault Rifles are easy.



    You're the one who's an idiot if you think you should get easy one shot quicksope kills while sprinting down the road.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Snazzlefrazzlezz

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    LOL at quickscoperz using the word "skill".  You did it because it was too easy.  That's why it was removed.

    Be gone.


    You're dumb sir.
    Your Famas can empty half a magazine before my PSG1 get's two shots off. If anything, your Assault Rifles are easy.



    You're the one who's an idiot if you think you should get easy one shot quicksope kills while sprinting down the road.


    Perhaps you shouldn't play like a scrub then. Just have better aim and faster reflexes and your automatic will win every time.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Wess-L

    Hopwas2010 wrote:

     

    Quickscoping should stay in MW2. The reason I hate it is they give people an easy kills (one shot one kill) and they shouldn't be used for close combats. I respect people who is HARD scoping and to me that is REAL sniping.



    u have to get over it that some noobs are going to get a lucky shot if they keep spamin qs's. but you guys cant qs cause your to shitty to actually learn qs,just because u friggin die al the time. so if you guys cant hit a friggin qs nobody can?

    the thing about shotguns,asault and sniper weapons is that you can use all and do good. but this isnt the case only shotgun and asault are good. they just dont give a crap because the majority of the noobs are using asault and theyr complaining about getting killed by some1 who can only shoot 1 bullet at a time=.=.

    they only give a f if they majority agrees so i gues qs is still gonna be a hardthing to do @ bo.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Brian.+
    So tell me leet quickscopers

    You guys pull any awesome fakie YY ladder stall 360 no scopes?
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Snazzlefrazzlezz

    Wess-L wrote:

     

    Hopwas2010 wrote:

     

    Quickscoping should stay in MW2. The reason I hate it is they give people an easy kills (one shot one kill) and they shouldn't be used for close combats. I respect people who is HARD scoping and to me that is REAL sniping.



    u have to get over it that some noobs are going to get a lucky shot if they keep spamin qs's. but you guys cant qs cause your to shitty to actually learn qs,just because u friggin die al the time. so if you guys cant hit a friggin qs nobody can?

    the thing about shotguns,asault and sniper weapons is that you can use all and do good. but this isnt the case only shotgun and asault are good. they just dont give a crap because the majority of the noobs are using asault and theyr complaining about getting killed by some1 who can only shoot 1 bullet at a time=.=.

    they only give a f if they majority agrees so i gues qs is still gonna be a hardthing to do @ bo.



    Even though your English is awful, you're absolutely right. Quickscoping is insanely hard to do, even in MW2, but once you get good at it, you might get a positive KDR. No one quickscopes because it's the easy thing to do, they do it because it's a fun thing to do. I mean, why else do you play video games? To simulate real life? Hell no. We play to get away from real life, and do stuff that we could never do in reality.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Brian.+

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     

    Wess-L wrote:

     

    Hopwas2010 wrote:

     

    Quickscoping should stay in MW2. The reason I hate it is they give people an easy kills (one shot one kill) and they shouldn't be used for close combats. I respect people who is HARD scoping and to me that is REAL sniping.



    u have to get over it that some noobs are going to get a lucky shot if they keep spamin qs's. but you guys cant qs cause your to shitty to actually learn qs,just because u friggin die al the time. so if you guys cant hit a friggin qs nobody can?

    the thing about shotguns,asault and sniper weapons is that you can use all and do good. but this isnt the case only shotgun and asault are good. they just dont give a crap because the majority of the noobs are using asault and theyr complaining about getting killed by some1 who can only shoot 1 bullet at a time=.=.

    they only give a f if they majority agrees so i gues qs is still gonna be a hardthing to do @ bo.



    Even though your English is awful, you're absolutely right. Quickscoping is insanely hard to do, even in MW2, but once you get good at it, you might get a positive KDR. No one quickscopes because it's the easy thing to do, they do it because it's a fun thing to do. I mean, why else do you play video games? To simulate real life? Hell no. We play to get away from real life, and do stuff that we could never do in reality.



    .....

    People quickscope because it is the fad in Call of Duty, like in High School when people would all have a certain new phone.


    That is all it is, I quickscoped in MW2, and it was incredibly easy, I haven't played MW2 in quite some time, but I guarantee you if I go back to it I will pull a 2+ KDR... People don't quickscope because it's hard they quickscope because that is what the whole youtube scene is into..

    Quickscoping is ******* stupid as a play style, if go into every game just to quickscope your a ******.


    Just sayin'
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Whiskey_3_Niner

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     


    Perhaps you shouldn't play like a scrub then. Just have better aim and faster reflexes and your automatic will win every time.



    It usually does.  Sniperz should remain hidden in the bushes like the camping ******* they are.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    xstrikr

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     


    Perhaps you shouldn't play like a scrub then. Just have better aim and faster reflexes and your automatic will win every time.



    It usually does.  Sniperz should remain hidden in the bushes like the camping ******* they are.


    You honestly make no sense. You hate people who quickscope because it allows them to run around with a sniper and play aggressive...yet you call out people who hardscope to be "camping *******". That is just borderline moronic... how should people who like to snipe should play this game then?
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    shz9696
    signed.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Stripes_Stripes
    Quickscoping :  Is an uncharacteristic use of a sniper gun. Used by young gamers to get quick easy kills. It is a style of play that anyone can adapt to and use with out any training to skill set. It is also noted that it is very offensive to the natural gamer in shooters.

    This type of style does not require skill, and for those who think it does your wrong. Its a choice of player and controled by the buttons on your controller.

    Note: If you can stand on your head, or do back flips while quickscoping then it is considered a skill.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Whiskey_3_Niner

    xstrikr wrote:

     

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    Snazzlefrazzlezz wrote:

     


    Perhaps you shouldn't play like a scrub then. Just have better aim and faster reflexes and your automatic will win every time.



    It usually does.  Sniperz should remain hidden in the bushes like the camping ******* they are.


    You honestly make no sense. You hate people who quickscope because it allows them to run around with a sniper and play aggressive...yet you call out people who hardscope to be "camping *******". That is just borderline moronic... how should people who like to snipe should play this game then?



    It allows you to run around and get easy button one shot kills, idiot.  Hence the reason it was viewed with such distaste, and hence the reason it was removed from the game.  99.9% of snipers now are useless camping ******* who dont help their team and are a waste of a slot in objective based games.  If they want to let you ******* run around and quickscope in tdm or ffa, that would be fine with me.  If you can't get headshot kills in support of your team in objective based games instead of just camping somewhere and nursing your kd ratio buy goin 6-2 in a DOM match, then GTFO.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    xstrikr

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     

    xstrikr wrote:

     

    Whiskey_3_Niner wrote:

     



    It usually does.  Sniperz should remain hidden in the bushes like the camping ******* they are.


    You honestly make no sense. You hate people who quickscope because it allows them to run around with a sniper and play aggressive...yet you call out people who hardscope to be "camping *******". That is just borderline moronic... how should people who like to snipe should play this game then?



    It allows you to run around and get easy button one shot kills, idiot.  Hence the reason it was viewed with such distaste, and hence the reason it was removed from the game.  99.9% of snipers now are useless camping ******* who dont help their team and are a waste of a slot in objective based games.  If they want to let you ******* run around and quickscope in tdm or ffa, that would be fine with me.  If you can't get headshot kills in support of your team in objective based games instead of just camping somewhere and nursing your kd ratio buy goin 6-2 in a DOM match, then GTFO.



    Okay there Mr. Angry pants calm your ass down. I just asked how you expect snipers to play this game if you object to the two only play styles available to them. Second of all i see you say it's easy to snipe, QS, etc...then i all i ask of you is post some game play of you using a sniper well in this game or any other Cod game if it's so easy. You can harscope, QS, w/e for all i care, i just want to see how you expect a sniper to play a shooter. By your flawed logic snipers shouldn't even be in any shooters since they are all either idiot quickscopers or camping *******. Also in objective games you hardly see any snipers... and if a sniper is camping a flag and defending he basically kills the same role as a guy defending a flag with a Famas or Aug.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    bamma_babe
    quick scopers are the scum of the community. So stop with the damn QS talk and youtube vids of quickscoping, its all the same horse ****, now begone you worthess maggots....
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Reading and writing is a better "skill" than Quick Scoping.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    SnidermanSkillz
    THUMBS WAY UP SON! Who the hell are they to say we arnt allowed to run into a spawnign area of a 6 person team and take them all out with a bolt action gun with 5 bullets...let alone against teams of noobs with a 74u or famas....Original play shud be ENCOURAGED!!!!! WE DONT WANT EVERYONE RUNNING AROUND WITH 74u, give ppl some variety, SAVE YOUR BROKEN GAME
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Quick question....  


    Why is it that everyone who is in favor of quickscoping has horrible grammar and writes like they never made it past the 2nd grade?  Maybe you have to be retarded to quickscope and that's why I can't do it?
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Wess-L

    Pneumatic wrote:

     

    Quick question....  


    Why is it that everyone who is in favor of quickscoping has horrible grammar and writes like they never made it past the 2nd grade?  Maybe you have to be retarded to quickscope and that's why I can't do it?



    cause some people dont live in amerika or england. and we dont give a f what you guys say, as long as you get our point were happy.
    you should be happy that we write in your language so ever1 understands. btw if qs is so easy why dont i c any noobs qs me? its always the guys that put some time into something that is not easy. if you guys wanna play al the time with asaults , its fine but dont get angry when you get pwnd by some1 who acually try's something that isnt the easy way out.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    Exactly thank see using a ******* assault rifle is easier than using a sniper all u homo who can quickscope stfu lol
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    Cant quickscope stfu*
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    I'M GLAD IS GONE.....
    I love sniping and snipers that do it properly like is meant to be done, quickscopers cheapenned the game by running around with a long range rifle like it was a hand gun...
    that's why they did not really designed a map for sniping on  black ops because they knew people like you would ruin it for everyone else like you already did.

    it should be considered cheating. and repeat offenders should get banned.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    Z-Blaze-
    rofl ur just one of the people who sucked at it and got no skill this takes skill on getting u and yess i still do it in black ops nothing will stop me from quickscoping so all u assault rifle noobs out there watch out bc quickscoperz r coming back.
  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.

    Such a lame post, the reason they let people put quikdraw pro on snipers in MW3 is cuz the devs didnt want to have to deal with "all you quikscoperz" crying all over the forum and filling up their email with QQ. Running around with a !@#$ing sniper using it as a close range weapon? skill? more like !@#$ing retarted, and lame. And before some one says "OMG itz just cuz u SuX at itZ", no its not, i dont try to use a sniper as an smg, never have never will, because its !@#$ing stupid

  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    LP_UND34D_47

    3arc did a good job of implementing the possibility of quickscoping without making it so easy like in mw2.  To actually quick scope well requires a LOT of skill.  I've been practicing quickscoping forever, im like a 2.43 kd, and i still barely go positive when quickscoping.  Most of it is luck, and to say it should be taken out because someone can get a lucky shot off is dumb. then we should take out tomahawks because its one hit kill and theres a lot of dumb luck involved.  I think its fine where its at, and i hope BO2 keeps it more on the black ops side of qsing as opposed to the modern warfare side

  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.

    iv been quick scope in BO.......if you cant do it,  get better at it.if i can do it one time. it can by done by some one good at it.

     

    PS QSing is most luck lol

  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.
    neoreaper

    Z-Blaze- wrote:

     

    To all of us QuickScoperz we all know that Treyarch banned our wounderfull skill of QuickScoping and We should put out our own thread and pots a "THUMBS UP" if you want them to change QuickScope for our Snipers bc ik that on MW2 it took skill to do it the only reason they took it out is bc of those lil punks who kept complaining bc they sucked at it or they got killed so much by it this is where we draw our line all of us r going to post this same thread till finally Treyarch will change it idc if it takes us a month or 3 months we are going to get out skill back. Re: post this on every thread you read and link to my thread to have they put thumbs up on this and when we can reach 5000 i will show Treyarch on what skill they took away from all of us and allow it back.....

    ~DarkN3$$QuickScopz~

    Not sure if trolling or just really stupid? Treyarch already stated they're against QSing. It takes no skill what so ever to use aim assist with a OHK weapon.

  • Re: All QuickScoperz Out there.

    QSing should be left in MW2. i snipe sometimes, but i dont QS. the only time i do QS is when im playin zombies when i get a sniper rifle from the mystery box and i have no more points and my other weapon is either crap or out of ammo. the only time it should be acceptable is when you have absolutely no choice.