4 Replies Latest reply: Feb 17, 2011 6:39 AM by r.i.p-v.i.p RSS

Campers WILL die

r.i.p-v.i.p
If you are playing Hardcore modes and camping without care of objective I WILL kill you. I'm sick and tired of carrying the bomb, killing a couple of enemy, scanning the area before planting the bomb, then shot in the back only to find the rest of my team haven't moved ten feet from our spawn. I encourage everybody else to do the same.
  • Re: Campers WILL die
    Homeless_Kidd
    Play with friends or a clan
    r4ty6hj
    They paid their money for the game and can play any way they choose, who are you to decide how someone plays a GAME? May I suggest you kill more than 2 before planting or better yet just check properly that its clear to plant.
    NightKeepr
    I don't know how you play, so I'm not going to make an assumption about it, but what a lot of people call "camping" is, in reality, smart gameplay. A lot of Rambo wannabes call others who take cover positions and actually watch for enemy snipers and ambushes "campers", while the Rambos are charging in, balls to the wall, without a thought of who might be around the corner and owned every time they step out of cover.

If you're a run-and-gunner you can expect to find yourself isolated pretty quickly after spawn, because most people are not run-and-gunners.

My two cents.
    r.i.p-v.i.p
    Granted it was their money. But it was also my money. So now I'm going to kill them. Oh as for kill more than two, yes, good point, only I'd need to kill the entire enemy team (I'm really not that good). This is even harder since the screwed up matchmaking means I'm often the highest ranked player on my team (only forth prestige) which is the same as the lowest ranked player on their team.
    If I kindly try and encourage my camping team to help with the objective I get NOTHING. I don't expect them to rush only MOVE a little from the spawn. I don't rush, spray-n-pray, but do move steadily towards the objective.