27 Replies Latest reply: Feb 25, 2011 5:57 PM by OAP WITH A GUN RSS

black ops sumerised in one word

letskillnubs
Black ops in my opinion is a dissapointment it is bland and uninteresting i have gone back to CoD 4 and MW2.
There were some nice ideas eg
theater mode, The lack of jugganoob/painkiller, making an emblem but with the overall issues these are overlooked by the LAG, the 74u, lack of stopping power and the general un replayablenuss (if you know what i mean)
The only redeaming feature is the Zombies but finding a game on that is a pain as well ut i have put black ops down and i'm playing the infinity ward games the most enjoyable games.
Just my thoughts oliver
  • Re: black ops sumerised in one word
    maccabi

letskillnubs wrote:

Black ops in my opinion is a dissapointment it is bland and uninteresting i have gone back to CoD 4 and MW2.
    theater mode, The lack of jugganoob/painkiller, making an emblem but with the overall issues these are overlooked by the LAG, the 74u, lack of stopping power and the general un replayablenuss (if you know what i mean)
    The only redeaming feature is the Zombies but finding a game on that is a pain as well ut i have put black ops down and i'm playing the infinity ward games the most enjoyable games.
    Just my thoughts oliver

maths isnt my strong point but im sure thats more than one word
    Cable99

Maccabi wrote:

letskillnubs wrote:

Just my thoughts oliver

maths isnt my strong point but im sure thats more than one word

This was my second thought.
    My first was: "Oh, this should be good."

Actually, my first was: "Is it lunch yet?"
    So I guess what you said was my third thought.

One+one+one = three.
    You should be out of bullets.
    Wendel007

letskillnubs wrote:

Just my thoughts oliver

yeah, 1 word..

i'd say awesome
    letskillnubs
    the one word is dissapointed sorry if that diddn't get across.....
    What the heck!?! Where is the one word!?!
    Cable99
    Re-read the title. What does BOps have to do with Sumer? Is  the author trying to say it should be in the purview of archeologists?
    I'm confused....
    agitatedleek8
    Fun?
    chris4521
    Ghost.

letskillnubs wrote:

Just my thoughts oliver

Where to start......................and seriously Oliver at the end of it now call me quincy if im right but your not 17 yet are you?
    letskillnubs
    its just that i'm dissapointed with black ops and i prefer CoD 4 MW2
    Trout 19

letskillnubs wrote:

Just my thoughts oliver

This game has divided the community but everyone has a different opinion on things.  For me, I'm ok playing it but seem to be looking for a new game a lot quicker than before.  Credit that partly to WAR mode being left out!
    Kukkolfkambo
    I am disappointed too! Disappointed that young'ns today don't have anything else to do than hang around a forum of a game they supposedly doesn't play....

My one word for BO must be: Supercalefragilistic.
    maccabi
    trust me when it comes to dividing a community blops has nothing on Israel
    ACertainPerson
    Disappointing.
    AOD Fiddl3r
    Fine.

If you know the social definition of "fine" you'll get my drift.
    suppafinga
    That's a lot of "one" words. You must be using some form of Quantum mechanics that no one has discovered yet, so that means you must be a genius. Here's my word for you sir, "SUMMARIZED".
    drb1973
    Out-of-sync.

Does that qualify as one word?

Anyway, here we are nearly four months in and -

- My lobbys STILL don't repolulate when people leave.
    - I STILL end up in a German (or anywhere else that certainly does not qualify as local) lobby when search set to locale only.
    - Ninja pro STILL does not do what it says it does.
    - I am STILL trying to shoot people from the future (they should have the Delorean from Back to the Future as a perk for us affected I reckon)
    - I am at the wrong end of the lag compo in EVERY SINGLE GAME (see above)
    - My bullets are STILL ignored when dead on target only to see the killcam and I've been hit by a round or two from someone spraying hopelessly from across the map.
    - I STILL have skippy laggy awful frame rate issues when hosting.
    - When on the bad end of the lag compo (98% of the time), the controls STILL feel sluggish and unresponsive.
    - As for the knifing system, well that's STILL a joke.
    - The netcode STILL is unable to deal with me shooting at multiple enemies at the same time due to the horrendous frame rate issues that ensue.
    - Treyarch STILL refuse to even acknowledge the problem, insulting us further by arrogantly stating 'it's all in our heads'.

And before anyone says get a better internet connection, I have two - one is 50 down 5 up fibre, the other is 20 down and 5 up. Both have exceptionally low pings, one with a bit of jitter, the other with none whatsoever. I have exactly the same problems with both.

So what have TA done so far to address the problems?

- Nerfed the 74u.
    - Brought out a map pack.

Effing brilliant Treyarch!

I've had enough of all this bs and have moved back to MW2, where hits actually register and the whole thing is playable on a basic level.

F you Treyarch - I will never buy another one of your sub standard piece of shite games as long as I live.

W@nkers.
    Cable99

drb1973 wrote:

Out-of-sync.

Does that qualify as one word?

Anyway, here we are nearly four months in and -

- My lobbys STILL don't repolulate when people leave.
    - I STILL end up in a German (or anywhere else that certainly does not qualify as local) lobby when search set to locale only.
    - Ninja pro STILL does not do what it says it does.
    - I am STILL trying to shoot people from the future (they should have the Delorean from Back to the Future as a perk for us affected I reckon)
    - I am at the wrong end of the lag compo in EVERY SINGLE GAME (see above)
    - My bullets are STILL ignored when dead on target only to see the killcam and I've been hit by a round or two from someone spraying hopelessly from across the map.
    - I STILL have skippy laggy awful frame rate issues when hosting.
    - When on the bad end of the lag compo (98% of the time), the controls STILL feel sluggish and unresponsive.
    - As for the knifing system, well that's STILL a joke.
    - The netcode STILL is unable to deal with me shooting at multiple enemies at the same time due to the horrendous frame rate issues that ensue.
    - Treyarch STILL refuse to even acknowledge the problem, insulting us further by arrogantly stating 'it's all in our heads'.

And before anyone says get a better internet connection, I have two - one is 50 down 5 up fibre, the other is 20 down and 5 up. Both have exceptionally low pings, one with a bit of jitter, the other with none whatsoever. I have exactly the same problems with both.

So what have TA done so far to address the problems?

- Nerfed the 74u.
    - Brought out a map pack.

Effing brilliant Treyarch!

I've had enough of all this bs and have moved back to MW2, where hits actually register and the whole thing is playable on a basic level.

F you Treyarch - I will never buy another one of your sub standard piece of shite games as long as I live.

W@nkers.

Hmm. The rage is strong in this one.

Bye-bye. 
    SNAKE8U
    *Summarized*
    I'm still trying to discern the meaning behind this mythical word "sumerised."

Cable99

Flakfire wrote:

"To be turned into something similar to Sumer, an ancient civilization?"

Cable 99 wrote:

Flakfire wrote:

Indeed, this was my original thought. Still, I figured Black Ops for more a Babylonian kind of game.
    Cable99

Flakfire wrote:

Cable 99 wrote:

Flakfire wrote:

Indeed, this was my original thought. Still, I figured Black Ops for more a Babylonian kind of game.

Whereas I was always reminded of ancient Egypt. Still, who knew it had a Sumerian bent?
    AOD Fiddl3r

Flakfire wrote:

Slapped around by Ms. Glau?
    AcousticIvan
    WOW 95 FIVE WORDS!!! YOU ARE RIGHT ALTHROUGHT THATS LESS THAN ONE WORD!!! YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! I LOVE YOU!! YOU ARE MY HERO!!! but i dont agree about the black ops critic lol 
    SonOfSamus488
    RAMBO
    OAP WITH A GUN

letskillnubs wrote:

Just my thoughts oliver

I have one word for thsi game: ****