1 2 3 4 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2013 2:11 PM by EvansBlue369 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Uncle Graves

Bentwood wrote:

Delicious24 wrote:

More important question. Why do people still think its cool to smoke pot and put weed symbols on stuff !

The world is full of stupid people, who make poor life decisions and would rather waste their life doing things that are harmful for them but are "fun" as opposed to working hard and establishing a nice life.

Similarly the world is full of uneducated idiots who don't know what they are talking about and just repeat what they have been spoonfed by society. 
  • 11. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Somme Guy
    Because pot is for pot heads, not video game developers
  • 12. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    thebiindsniper

An Oreo wrote:

Different games, different devs.

Correct.  But all game companies abide by the same contracts that tell them what they can and cannot have on their games.  If the contract mentioned anything about the inability of having a marijuana symbol, then it would have never been in MW2.
  • 13. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    EliteSniperKING
    There IS NO REASON why its not allowed in black ops.

First off - its not illegal WORLD WIDE.

Second - to the guy saying people like to smoke rather that establish a workful life or whatever BS crack slap you get bottle-fed, I have friends that make over 100k a year and smoke it... not to mention all the people in college who.. ya know.. get degrees while smoking and drinking the whole time throughout. sure. you must know what you're talking about. because marijuana obviously has more long term bad effects than alcohol... rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttttt.. do some reserch kid. while your at it, write me a 5 page paper on why alcohol is legal at age and pot isn't. go ahead... I'll tell you right now, in america its sure as heck not because of the side effects. and if thats what you think it is.. YOUR LIFE IS A LIE. take that and lube it up your crackslap bottle fed worthless life.

third - don't pull that BS out that its a drug. it IS NOT a hard drug. if you throw the word drug out there, you better for the love of god not drink coffee, alcohol, pepsi, mnt dew, or have CHOCOLATE. or I will call you a drug user. would you like that? obviously not because you think ALL DRUGS ARE BAD.  FACEPALM*

fourth - its strictly because treyarch doesn't like it. they are the ones who go out of their way to ban the emblems. but, its quite the controversial subject on terms of is it right that treyarch does that. personally I don't think so, but I also think it was wrong of treyarch to make black ops to begin with.... lets face it.. the game sucks.
  • 14. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Keems
    LMAO at the society spoon-feeding a couple of posts above me.

EDIT: I didn't realize I was the third person to use that term.
  • 15. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    jefferson999
    because mw2 was chill. black ops is NOT chill. you could play mw2 high... you play BO high you'll go 2-25
  • 16. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Keems

jefferson999 wrote:

because mw2 was chill. black ops is NOT chill. you could play mw2 high... you play BO high you'll go 2-25

Although when you're high, you tend to not care as much what your k/d is 
  • 17. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    weird-guy
    I didn't even know the Marijuana symbol wasn't allowed, since no one talks about it.
  • 18. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

EliteSniperKING wrote:

There IS NO REASON why its not allowed in black ops.

First off - its not illegal WORLD WIDE.

Second - to the guy saying people like to smoke rather that establish a workful life or whatever BS crack slap you get bottle-fed, I have friends that make over 100k a year and smoke it... not to mention all the people in college who.. ya know.. get degrees while smoking and drinking the whole time throughout. sure. you must know what you're talking about. because marijuana obviously has more long term bad effects than alcohol... rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttttt.. do some reserch kid. while your at it, write me a 5 page paper on why alcohol is legal at age and pot isn't. go ahead... I'll tell you right now, in america its sure as heck not because of the side effects. and if thats what you think it is.. YOUR LIFE IS A LIE. take that and lube it up your crackslap bottle fed worthless life.

third - don't pull that BS out that its a drug. it IS NOT a hard drug. if you throw the word drug out there, you better for the love of god not drink coffee, alcohol, pepsi, mnt dew, or have CHOCOLATE. or I will call you a drug user. would you like that? obviously not because you think ALL DRUGS ARE BAD.  FACEPALM*

fourth - its strictly because treyarch doesn't like it. they are the ones who go out of their way to ban the emblems. but, its quite the controversial subject on terms of is it right that treyarch does that. personally I don't think so, but I also think it was wrong of treyarch to make black ops to begin with.... lets face it.. the game sucks.

Let me interpret... Elite "smokes"....
  • 19. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    FPS iKris

lilsweat wrote:

My emblem has been a smoking bong and my clan tag 4:20 for all 15 days of playtime and I have yet to get my emblem banned.

That's probably because everyone are too busy pitying you to bother pressing the report button.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next