1 2 3 4 5 6 Previous Next 50 Replies Latest reply: Sep 14, 2013 2:11 PM by EvansBlue369 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

EliteSniperKING wrote:

There IS NO REASON why its not allowed in black ops.

First off - its not illegal WORLD WIDE.

Second - to the guy saying people like to smoke rather that establish a workful life or whatever BS crack slap you get bottle-fed, I have friends that make over 100k a year and smoke it... not to mention all the people in college who.. ya know.. get degrees while smoking and drinking the whole time throughout. sure. you must know what you're talking about. because marijuana obviously has more long term bad effects than alcohol... rrrriiiiiiiggggghhhhhttttttttt.. do some reserch kid. while your at it, write me a 5 page paper on why alcohol is legal at age and pot isn't. go ahead... I'll tell you right now, in america its sure as heck not because of the side effects. and if thats what you think it is.. YOUR LIFE IS A LIE. take that and lube it up your crackslap bottle fed worthless life.

third - don't pull that BS out that its a drug. it IS NOT a hard drug. if you throw the word drug out there, you better for the love of god not drink coffee, alcohol, pepsi, mnt dew, or have CHOCOLATE. or I will call you a drug user. would you like that? obviously not because you think ALL DRUGS ARE BAD.  FACEPALM*

fourth - its strictly because treyarch doesn't like it. they are the ones who go out of their way to ban the emblems. but, its quite the controversial subject on terms of is it right that treyarch does that. personally I don't think so, but I also think it was wrong of treyarch to make black ops to begin with.... lets face it.. the game sucks.

+1! except about CODBO sucking! 
  • 21. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    lilsweat

FPS iKris wrote:

lilsweat wrote:

My emblem has been a smoking bong and my clan tag 4:20 for all 15 days of playtime and I have yet to get my emblem banned.

That's probably because everyone are too busy pitying you to bother pressing the report button.

Why would they pity me?
  • 22. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?

lilsweat wrote:

FPS iKris wrote:

lilsweat wrote:

My emblem has been a smoking bong and my clan tag 4:20 for all 15 days of playtime and I have yet to get my emblem banned.

That's probably because everyone are too busy pitying you to bother pressing the report button.

Why would they pity me?

people just dont understand the natural healing power of the plant! If things had gone differently back in the early 1900s and alcohol got the boot and MJ was legal instead, the US would be a far better place!

<Insert negative comments below>
  • 23. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    FPS iKris

lilsweat wrote:

FPS iKris wrote:

lilsweat wrote:

Why would they pity me?

Because broadcasting that you're a marijuana user is kind of sad.
  • 24. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    iidarkshadowoo
    Because...anything displaying or pertaining to profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances is against the Code of Conduct.

The reason why I would assume it was okay to have in MW2 is simply because they didn't really care.
    You can ask similar questions with similar answers like...
    Why is hacking not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Why is boosting not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Etc., etc.
    Do you have a problem with not being able to create childish images with the emblem creator?
  • 25. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Pershing-Reincarnated

ii darkshadow oO wrote:

Because...anything displaying or pertaining to profane words/phrases, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, or religious slurs), illegal drugs/controlled substances is against the Code of Conduct.

The reason why I would assume it was okay to have in MW2 is simply because they didn't really care.
    You can ask similar questions with similar answers like...
    Why is hacking not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Why is boosting not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Etc., etc.
    Do you have a problem with not being able to create childish images with the emblem creator?

hacking is not allowed in mw2...infinty ward is just not wasting there time fixing it after bops came out...but i wish they would... 
    boosting was not allowed in mw2.....there was just no way to caught them or report them...

and i do have a problem of not being to express what ever i want on the emblem creator....in fear of whine up tight right winged lunnys like you reporting me
  • 26. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    Mantrah

FPS iKris wrote:

lilsweat wrote:

That's probably because everyone is too busy pitying you to bother pressing the report button.

Stop trying to act all high and mighty. Superiority over an xbox-game forum doesn't work for anyone, including you.

@OP, pretty much because IW are laid back and 3arc are more strict in general (like someone previously mentioned before me, I just felt like reiterating).
  • 27. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    KotovSyndrome
    It's because IW either support, or are indifferent to smoking it.
    Treyarch are against it.
    Simple.
  • 28. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    LicEnsEd To KiLL
    It's most likely because people will jump at any chance to report someone who did well in a game.

I smoke pot while playing on my mic... report me for that! lol

Anyone in this thread who mentions anything about "stupid parents" should have their profile banned/removed from the site as they obviously just outed themselves as being not old enough to be here. The game is rated M, the site is rated M, online is unrated. This game is INTERNATIONAL, marijuana in NOT illegal WORLDWIDE.

Stop being little effing pansies so concerned with what other people are doing in the game and just effing play.
    Or sell it.
  • 29. Re: Why is the Marijuana symbol not allowed in BO but is in MW2?
    FPS iKris

Mantrah wrote:

Stop trying to act all high and mighty. Superiority over an xbox-game forum doesn't work for anyone, including you.

Thanks for your opinion, but I'm going to completely disregard what you're saying.

Appreciate the effort though!