20 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2011 12:17 AM by llewellyn237 RSS

Hacker Pro

So ive heard once u have Hacker Pro u can move ur opponents sentry gun and make it ur own..Is this true or just some random BS?
  • Re: Hacker Pro
    leestatic

Crzycarbone wrote:

So ive heard once u have Hacker Pro u can move ur opponents sentry gun and make it ur own..Is this true or just some random BS?

You can't move them.

Jesus H Christ why are all my posts temporal displaced????
    saltini11
    you can hack it so it shoots the enemy instead of your own team mates. Not sure about moving it though
    RedNoseRizzo
    No this is true. With Hacker PRO you can "Hack" enemy sentry guns, claymores, and SAM sites to make them your own.

It's a pretty nifty perk, I just don't have the patience to have to camp around my jammer/motion sensor to complete the PRO version.
    Labonte_43_Car

leestatic wrote:

Crzycarbone wrote:

You can't move them.

been happening to me too....
    RedNoseRizzo

Labonte_43_Car wrote:

leestatic wrote:

Crzycarbone wrote:

You can't move them.

been happening to me too....

The forum is Black-Ops related.

Why would it work right?

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

No this is true. With Hacker PRO you can "Hack" enemy sentry guns, claymores, and SAM sites to make them your own.

It's a pretty nifty perk, I just don't have the patience to have to camp around my jammer/motion sensor to complete the PRO version.

I used the jammer to get my hacker pro..Best map that i think to use the jammer or motion sensor are Summit( place it where all the controls are)...
    discountvouchers.org

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

On the smaller maps like Nuketown and Summit, just throw down the jammer in any random place each time and play as normal - a lot of your kills will be within the radius of it.  A few games and you're done, really easy one to get.
    saltini11

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Can you really hack a claymore? I have tried before and all it does is blow up and kill me.

Yeah same question here - I have never done this.
    leestatic

Cheeseslayer wrote:

Can you really hack a claymore? I have tried before and all it does is blow up and kill me.

This post will probably end up in the future but yes you can, do not try to hack the red laser side, you will fail!
    skillboss99
    can hack . cant move.
    sennalike

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

You dont need to camp, you can pick the jammer/sensor up and take it with you.  Works for me, and once you've got the kills no need to use it again.
    CrossedOver
    you cannot hack a claymore.
    leestatic

CrossedOver wrote:

Did you read anything here before you came crashing in with your false statement?
    Yeah you can hack the sentry gun, it's great, I haven't been able to move them though. I have also hacked motion sensors and jammers and wasn't able to move them either. I think you can hack any enemy equipment minus tactical insertion. You can even hack C4! lol
    I love hack pro, it is my favorite perk. The hardest thing to do lately is get claymore kills to complete the challenge for pro. Everyone and their mother seem to have hacker on so it may take a while to get hacker pro. The motion sensor kills are easy to get. I got like 20 on Cracked in one game. Try putting the motion sensor in a building, but put it on a different floor.
    Another great thing about hacker pro is booby trapping care packages. I got three kills off it once. What idiots lol.
    And last but not least you cannot be seen on a motion sensor. I play a lot of search and destroy so hacker pro really comes in handy. Normally when you see a motion sensor you run in the opposite direction but with hacker pro I always run to the motion sensor and sneak up on the enemy. Madd fun!

CrossedOver wrote:

lol for real dude. You are 110% wrong lol. This post just made me laugh!
    Iv'e hacked over 100 claymores.
    Maybe your just a spaz and run into the red lasers lmao!
    CrossedOver
    is that what it is? you have to get 'behind' the laser in order to hack a claymore?

if so then i'd retract my previous statement, with an apology.

although, i don't see the point in getting behind it since most are placed in a confined space facing against you...
    SiR_RoB25

laupey wrote:

People can be pretty careless in the way they plant their claymores which makes it really easy to hack them. Just run away if you notice someone on your team shooting the damned thing while you're trying to hack it.   I had a jackass on my team do that to me during a match at firing range. I was about halfway through the hack when I heard a gunshot, and then BOOM!!!

haha, i feel your pain. i just got sick and tired of running into claymores, so started using the perk. yeah it can take time to get pro but you can still get the claymore kills more often than not people go for ninja/marathon for that third slot... dunno about being invisible on motion sensors with hacker pro?? i thought that was ghost pro... maybe i'm wrong..
    laupey
    People can be pretty careless in the way they plant their claymores which makes it really easy to hack them. Just run away if you notice someone on your team shooting the damned thing while you're trying to hack it.   I had a jackass on my team do that to me during a match at firing range. I was about halfway through the hack when I heard a gunshot, and then BOOM!!!
    llewellyn237

RedNoseRizzo wrote:

Yeah this is the bit that's gets me, too, the "Near Equipment Kills".

Once I've gotten Hacker Pro, I love it.

I don't think it's a shame you can't move SAM's or Sentry's, hacking them is just fine imo.