30 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2011 1:51 PM by Rton RSS

I lost the ability to sprint. Help!

DeadlyHitmanNL
My psn account is DeadlyHitmanNL I cannot run anymore, if asked how this came when someone said to me than you have cheated, I replied with a smile because I thought he was joking, but is that true?
I've never cheated, no offensive emblem no boosting, I would appreciate it very much if you could help me with this.
Greetings DeadlyHitmanNL
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    Bump someone please help.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    hopwas2010
    I just googled your username.. seems you have moddied lobbys and helping people to unlock their challenges on MW2 but cannot find you doing anything on Black Ops at all.

    Have you ever done moddied lobbys in Black Ops?
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    No and I've played mw2 for a long long time until I got in a lobby and my ps3 fall out and It said I was the host?
    I don't hack don't need and never will either.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    hopwas2010

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    No and I've played mw2 for a long long time until I got in a lobby and my ps3 fall out and It said I was the host?
    I don't hack don't need and never will either.



    If you want Cutpurse, you will have to wait until tomorrow cos it is Sunday. Also it is very early morning over there in West Coast of USA.

    For now, we cannot help you.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    One simple and quick question than, can you get banned or suspended for being good because me k.d. is 2.16 and I can even use the uzi, because if so, than this will mean that I cannot play good because else I would get suspended for doing nothing?
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    hopwas2010

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    One simple and quick question than, can you get banned or suspended for being good because me k.d. is 2.16 and I can even use the uzi, because if so, than this will mean that I cannot play good because else I would get suspended for doing nothing?



    Ok allow me ask you a question first.. are you permanently banned from playing online (any games) or your stats/emblem got reseted?

    You should get the message from Sony saying this.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    No I think 24hours left of not being able to run? or use grenades/smoke grenades and every 8 minutes I pull out a granade and kill myself?
    I think it's outrageious that's why I'm bringing this on the topic, I just want to know how this came, I'm doing University and I would like to play a game and lose up a little, because of al the tension...
    I would just like to know what I did wrong because so far I don't know what I should have done?
    Thank u for replying nice sir.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    hopwas2010

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    No I think 24hours left of not being able to run? or use grenades/smoke grenades and every 8 minutes I pull out a granade and kill myself?
    I think it's outrageious that's why I'm bringing this on the topic, I just want to know how this came, I'm doing University and I would like to play a game and lose up a little, because of al the tension...
    I would just like to know what I did wrong because so far I don't know what I should have done?
    Thank u for replying nice sir.



    Do you let people play on your console?

    You say you got 24 hours? It can be done for Boosting or Glitching
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    SiR_RoB25
    ok just one thing, probably a stupid question, but I have to ask, when you say you are not able to run, what exactly do you mean? Are not able to play the game online, or is it that you are not able to 'run' as in move faster than normal speed during game-play?

    If you can't play the game then like the earlier post says, probably someone boosted/hacked while playing through your machine...
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    Amen-Warrior
    Once a cheat always a cheat.

    Go and play on the swings in your local park.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    No i cannot move faster than movement speed, I have never done anything wrong I laugh at boosters why would I glitch? I just want to play the game and no one else but me plays on the console.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    I have never cheated that's why I'm on this forum now I never heard of this you cannot run anymore suspension, I'm just trying to find out why this has happend to me, when not doing anything wrong or something which isn't allowed in the game.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    bigtuc
    Shot in the dark but if you're unable to run is your controller broke?? maybe you have worn it out?
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    SiR_RoB25
    Yeah it might serve you best to try and check to see if your controller is functioning properly. If you can log-on and play the multiplayer, you are not banned!! you just seem to have a problem with the hardware you are using ie: your controller....
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    Homefront and Killzone 3 play just fine but the running option and throw a grenade/smoke grenade won't work...
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    mistahowl1717171
    So it's your controllor...?
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    DeadlyHitmanNL
    Sorry if you missunderstood.. I ment to say that killzone 3 and homefront does not have these problems, and the run an grenade problems remain when playing Black Ops.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    mistahowl1717171
    O I see now...not sure about that then...
  • Lost the ability to sprint

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    No i cannot move faster than movement speed, I have never done anything wrong I laugh at boosters why would I glitch? I just want to play the game and no one else but me plays on the console.


    How very strange. The security team does not disable sprint as any form of punishment.
    This is either a hardware issue or a glitch in the game (never heard of it, but it's possible).
    Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this problem?
    What stick layout are you using? What button layout are you using?
    What type of controller are you using? Have you tried using a different controller?
    Are you playing wired or wireless?
    Does this occur with all of your classes or is it specific to a certain class?
    If specific, give me all the details of that class where the issue occurs.
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    Titans1373
    same thing happened to me and my R2 button was stuck. i couldn't run or throw grenades. I just slapped the **** out of my controller and it worked.
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    My psn account is DeadlyHitmanNL I cannot run anymore, if asked how this came when someone said to me than you have cheated, I replied with a smile because I thought he was joking, but is that true?
    I've never cheated, no offensive emblem no boosting, I would appreciate it very much if you could help me with this.
    Greetings DeadlyHitmanNL



    Enter a match
    Change your button and stick layout.
    exit pause menu.
    pause again
    change button and stick layout back to your preferred settings.  Let me know if that works ( :
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    Rton
    I'm having the same problem. I will start a match and not be able to sprint. At first I thought it was my controller so I played MW2 at it worked fine. It started about a week ago. Sometimes it would happen then it would go back to normal. Now it's happening all of the time making the game unplayable.

    I'm not a hacker or a cheater. Just someone trying to play the game for fun.
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    XxAX900DIAMONDxX
    I lost the ability to sprint. Help!

    Yeah? Happened to me a few days ago. Only lasted for one game but I tripped out. WTF I can't run! Come on!  stupid game.
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    Rton
    Help, I'm still having the same problem for over a week. I can't sprint. I was just paying MW2 and everything was working fine so I know it's no my controller.

    Any ideas?
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    hurricrane50
    someone might've hacked you.
  • Re: Lost the ability to sprint
    Hammergc

    Cutpurse wrote:

     

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    No i cannot move faster than movement speed, I have never done anything wrong I laugh at boosters why would I glitch? I just want to play the game and no one else but me plays on the console.


    How very strange. The security team does not disable sprint as any form of punishment.
    This is either a hardware issue or a glitch in the game (never heard of it, but it's possible).
    Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this problem?
    What stick layout are you using? What button layout are you using?
    What type of controller are you using? Have you tried using a different controller?
    Are you playing wired or wireless?
    Does this occur with all of your classes or is it specific to a certain class?
    If specific, give me all the details of that class where the issue occurs.


    This fella is trying to help you lot.

    So instead of posting 'yeah I've got the same problem', why don't you try giving him the information he's asking for. That way he can look into and resolve the issue. 

    Not usually one to wipe other peoples arses for them, but jees.
  • Re: Cutpurse please help.
    xxx_gitem_bloc_xxx

    DeadlyHitmanNL wrote:

     

    One simple and quick question than, can you get banned or suspended for being good because me k.d. is 2.16 and I can even use the uzi, because if so, than this will mean that I cannot play good because else I would get suspended for doing nothing?




    banned for being good? is this sarcasm? try buying a new controller, your L3 button is probably shot!
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    darthstyne
    Broken controller.
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    Phoenix442

    darthstyne wrote:

     

    Broken controller.




    my friend had the same problem, i fixed it for him. Just open up the controller and air blow it out. There was some spray i used but i dont remeber the name. XD. Try air blowing it. Does it still happen when u use a different controller?
  • Re: I lost the ability to sprint. Help!
    Rton
    It's not the controller because every other game I play with it it's fine. I'm just played MW2 and it worked fine.

    This game is a piece of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Back to MW2 for good!