20 Replies Latest reply: Mar 13, 2011 2:34 PM by uB-DiSoRd3r RSS

CoD: Black Ops (Wii) map pack.

Deserteagle999
Is there going to be a map pack for the wii? and if there is going to be one then how are we going to get it or download it? and also what are the maps that we will get?   
  • Re: CoD: Black Ops (Wii) map pack.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvRyoZiSjuQ&feature=channel_video_title
    i would check out iC0Nb0Y's latest video; its all information on the map pack
    pleasenotrolling

Wii_Admin wrote:

until all the idiots who cant use the dang search function move out of the forums, i will not release any info. Josh, now i know why you hate these people so much....

Wow they actually said that about us?
    pleasenotrolling

sixersdude213 wrote:

Wow they actually said that about us?

No, but i bet they are thinking it....
    i betrayed xbox

pleasenotrolling wrote:

You gotta admit it's ridiculous how Treyarch is keeping the Wii/PC in the dark about First Strike.

WTF are they gonna wait until MW3 comes out? Time is ticking and people aren't gonna care about it anymore. It's not as bad as getting COD4 2 years after everybody else but still.
    Think about it from their prospective. Why rush to make a map pack for gamers that will sell only about 1000-4000 copies tops.  It doesn't make sense to rush it. Quite frankly, they have to take care of the big money makers first, ps360.  Give them time and i'm sure they will come out with something
    DudeSean

xboxer 360 wrote:

pleasenotrolling wrote:

You gotta admit it's ridiculous how Treyarch is keeping the Wii/PC in the dark about First Strike.

WTF are they gonna until MW3 comes out? Time is ticking and people aren't gonna care about it anymore. It's not as bad as getting COD4 2 years after everybody else but still.

lol. PS360 gets MW3 and Wii gets a map pack.

sixersdude213 wrote:

Think about it from their prospective. Why rush to make a map pack for gamers that will sell only about 1000-4000 copies tops.  It doesn't make sense to rush it. Quite frankly, they have to take care of the big money makers first, ps360.  Give them time and i'm sure they will come out with something

Treyarch has a Wii team. I don't think the Wii team has to work on ps360 stuff before Wii stuff.
    Sniper16
    Whats a map pack?
    i betrayed xbox

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Whats a map pack?

Mistakes were made.
    Sniper16

xboxer 360 wrote:

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Whats a map pack?

Mistakes were made.

Yay I have another stalker 
    i betrayed xbox

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Sir, I posted in here before you; therefore, that makes YOU (yes you) the stalker. I know I'm a sexy muthafucker but you don't have to follow me around everywhere I post. It's a bit creepy man. 
    Sniper16

xboxer 360 wrote:

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Sir, I posted in here before you; therefore, that makes YOU (yes you) the stalker. I know I'm a sexy **** but you don't have to follow me around everywhere I post. It's a bit creepy man. 

I never quoted you... You waited till I posted just so you would attempt to troll me
    Rendeck Tyler

pleasenotrolling wrote:

Wii_Admin wrote:

until all the idiots who cant use the dang search function move out of the forums, i will not release any info. Josh, now i know why you hate these people so much....

Thats grounds for reporting. your impersonating staff
    i betrayed xbox

Rendeck Tyler wrote:

Oh god, not another one of YOU people.  Last time I checked, pleasenotrolling doesn't have a staff of people impersonating him.
    DudeSean

AI Sniper16 wrote:

Whats a map pack?

I think it's that thing that Dora carries on her back. I don't know why people keep asking for it, though.
    Masinini
    Map Pack- A pack of microscopic creatures that will get into the mind. Once in the mind, they slowly cause stupidity. In the most sever cases, they cause an infection that spreads. Said infection causes stupidity and makes people all talk about and repeat one topic, until a new topic is found. The part of the name "MAP" stands for Malicious anti-processing, as they stop the brain from processing data. The "PACK' parts refers to their tendency to travel in packs, greatly accelerating their effect. The creatures also have a functionin brain the recognizes only their ego. As such, they will often make a host talk of a "Map Pack".

Common symptoms:
    Repeating Topics.
    Extreme stupidity. (This is the hardest one to distinguish from others.)
    Talking of a "MAP PACK".
    thatguyman

xboxer 360 wrote:

pleasenotrolling wrote:

WTF are they gonna wait until MW3 comes out? Time is ticking and people aren't gonna care about it anymore. It's not as bad as getting COD4 2 years after everybody else but still.

it was acually around 3
    TFMacMillan

Masinini wrote:

Map Pack- A pack of microscopic creatures that will get into the mind. Once in the mind, they slowly cause stupidity. In the most sever cases, they cause an infection that spreads. Said infection causes stupidity and makes people all talk about and repeat one topic, until a new topic is found. The part of the name "MAP" stands for Malicious anti-processing, as they stop the brain from processing data. The "PACK' parts refers to their tendency to travel in packs, greatly accelerating their effect. The creatures also have a functionin brain the recognizes only their ego. As such, they will often make a host talk of a "Map Pack".

Common symptoms:
    Repeating Topics.
    Extreme stupidity. (This is the hardest one to distinguish from others.)
    Talking of a "MAP PACK".

You forgot to mention that the loss of memory leads to over-excessive thinking, posting, trolling and not to mention whining. If you are experiencing these problems within 20 minutes of talking about "Map Packs" please turn your computer off, go outside and get a life.
    pleasenotrolling

xboxer 360 wrote:

Rendeck Tyler wrote:

Oh god, not another one of YOU people.  Last time I checked, pleasenotrolling doesn't have a staff of people impersonating him.

Erm what?
    oh and i admitted it was fake..so..
    Its not like half of you guys impersonated staff before, saying
    "Please read the forum rules. This is spam *shows rule about no spamming*"
    thats impersonating in my book.
    uB-DiSoRd3r
    notthisthreadagain.jpg