1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next 120 Replies Latest reply: Jan 31, 2012 10:37 AM by luigikilljoy Go to original post RSS
  • 80. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    XxReggieKushxX
    Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?
  • 81. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned

XxReggieKushxX wrote:

Why hasn't this thread been deleted yet?

maybe the moderators are watching POR..... nevermind.
  • 82. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    crazycanuk
    If people get spawn trapped, then its very simple the other team is better than you.  Its a tactic, and if one team can successfully do it, then great.  Use it to their advantage.  It is not cheating, its a smart strategy that is used by many.  If you get stuck in a spawn trap, then be strategic and get out of it.  Its tough, but not impossible.  I have done my share of spawn trapping and have been spawn trapped.  It happens, but if you play smart you can easily get out of it. 

So really, stop crying about it and just learn to play strategic.  First people whine about camping, then its grenade whoring, now its spawn trapping.  Tomorrow it will be something else....
  • 83. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    kastro187420
    Spawn Trapping...? No. Spawn KILLING on the other hand, is basically exploiting a broken mechanic for their own benefit. That sounds like the definition of a bannable offense according to the ToS. I joined a match in progress where the enemy had our team spawn locked just killing as soon as we spawned. I tried for about 10 deaths to break out and kill the guy, but it's literally impossible thanks to the position of the enemy and the Anti-lag helping them out.

And if the spawns aren't going to be fixed, then I think something should be done so that people stop boosting their stats through exploits.
  • 84. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    XxReggieKushxX

Kastro187420 wrote:

Spawn Trapping...? No. Spawn KILLING on the other hand, is basically exploiting a broken mechanic for their own benefit. That sounds like the definition of a bannable offense according to the ToS. I joined a match in progress where the enemy had our team spawn locked just killing as soon as we spawned. I tried for about 10 deaths to break out and kill the guy, but it's literally impossible thanks to the position of the enemy and the Anti-lag helping them out.

And if the spawns aren't going to be fixed, then I think something should be done so that people stop boosting their stats through exploits.

This.

Treyarch desperately needs to fix the spawns.

Ever play FFA? I ONLY played FFA in MW2, because the enemy has to spawn a certain distance away from you. I tried to play a few games in Black Ops once. Enemies in FFA can spawn directly behind you.
  • 85. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    Topzilla

XxReggieKushxX wrote:

Kastro187420 wrote:

This.

Treyarch desperately needs to fix the spawns.

Ever play FFA? I ONLY played FFA in MW2, because the enemy has to spawn a certain distance away from you. I tried to play a few games in Black Ops once. Enemies in FFA can spawn directly behind you.

I think the majority of us are in agreement about spawn killing.
  • 86. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    haha mug try not getting outplayed all the time your basically asking peopleto let you win lol what a loser
  • 87. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    Cyber Chimp

XxReggieKushxX wrote:

surb wrote:

Spawn trapping is soooo cheap, sprinting to the other teams spawn area in demo and camping in corners is straight up boosting and u should be banned its u guys that give COD its bad reputation 

Lol.

Another "Ban someone who kills me" thread.

When will you noobs learn? Spawn trapping is not only a perfectly fair tactic, it has been encouraged since COD4.

Is it me, or does each new COD title attract bigger retards?

This.
  • 88. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned

bubbz110590 wrote:

haha mug try not getting outplayed all the time your basically asking peopleto let you win lol what a loser

No he's not.  You're basically saying the only way you can win is if the enemy doesn't have a chance to leave their spawn.  Your statement says more about you than him.
  • 89. Re: Spawn trappers need 2 b banned
    when I get told to stop spawn trapping i ask where am i suppose to go on defense? am i suppose to run in circles or hang out in my spawn area? this is ridiculous ive never been told that im suppose to run away from the opponent? seriously its annoying.

if you people would just play with others its harder to be spawn trapped. stop complaining about something that cant be fixed. you have to spawn in those areas of demo to keep the bomb plants fair. if you people work together its not difficult to get out of being trapped. some levels on demo you need to trap to win. if you want to plant b bomb on summit you gonna have to trap them in there spawn till the bomb blows up. theres a few other maps with a difficult b plant.

setting it up so all u do is have to knife them as the spawn is not cool. but should not be banned. as cheap as it is it takes a lot of teamwork and planning to pull that off. just tip your hats and leave the game
1 7 8 9 10 11 Previous Next