34 Replies Latest reply: Oct 22, 2013 2:22 PM by spendog69g-spot RSS

If spawn-killing is bannable...

...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    killergeki

    ObamaDoesStuff wrote:

     

    ...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?


    not really, theres a difference, spawn trapping, u can stay there the whole game n get that many kills, but th heli's is only out for small amount of time, so u really cant get banned forr the heli's dude
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    bearsfan154
    Spawn-trapping shouldn't be bannable but if you spawn-trap you should maybe ask yourself why you are really playing the game.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    tigergenetics
    I'd be in favor for how Day of Defeat treated it.  If you are killing players in their spawn or as they spawn (the spawns didn't move around the map) then you would instantly die with a message saying "No spawn killing" or something to that effect.  No bans or kicks, but automatic death.  That would be for those who intentionally spawn trap, not just those running laps around the map and end up in the other team's spawn for a brief time. 

    Think about Havana where people like to spawn trap/kill when the other team is spawning by the AA guns, something like that would constitute instant death, but maps like Nuke Town, Cracked, Summit, etc.., the spawns move so much and so easy to end up in the enemy spawn that it would be easy to cross into it several times and get kills.  I hope that makes some sense, which I am sure I possibly contradicted myself.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    anoreo

    bearsfan154 wrote:

     

    Spawn-trapping shouldn't be bannable but if you spawn-trap you should maybe ask yourself why you are really playing the game.




    Some people play to win and earn lots of XP.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...

    bearsfan154 wrote:

     

    Spawn-trapping shouldn't be bannable but if you spawn-trap you should maybe ask yourself why you are really playing the game.



    If your team gets yourself spawn trapped and can't get out then you deserve to lose.  I understand that its almost impossible in certain situations, but then don't get yourself into them.  Spawn trapping is a part of most fps games and has certainly been in CoD forever.  I don't understand why you would willingly choose to NOT spawn trap in a domination gametype for example.  If you triple cap you run the risk of random spawns and giving the enemy team a chance to win. Why would you want that ?  You almost HAVE to spawn trap in demolition in the sense that you need to get the team to spawn away from the bomb site nearest to their initial spawn otherwise it is nearly impossible to plant there.  With this said, if you're literally watching people spawn you're just abusing the system.  I hate getting spawn trapped but I also see it as an essential part of most objective based gametypes.
    • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
      spendog69g-spot

      The problem here is that you get whole clans that are prestige master or freakishly good and you dont know they sre together and then you get stuck with lower level players and then the really good people take advantage and spawn trap the f*ck out of your team because you got stuck with sh*tty players

  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    a MoFkN BOSS
    If you dont wanna get spawn trapped then actually work together with your team to not let that happen. I cant count how many games i go into where no one has a mic. How can you expect to have success at a heavily influenced team gametype. Slayer it doesnt matter as much but in objective games work together people. otherwise you deserve to get destroyed.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Fail thread is fail
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    XxReggieKushxX

    ObamaDoesStuff wrote:

     

    ...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?




    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     


    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.



    What he said.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    JetEyeNight

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     

    ObamaDoesStuff wrote:

     

    ...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?




    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.




    Yes this again.  Spawn trapping is exploiting a glitch.  Exploiting a glitch is against the terms of service, and IS a bannable offense.  I know plenty of people who were banned because of spawn trapping.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    -TeKnEeK-

    JetEyeNight wrote:

     

    Yes this again.  Spawn trapping is exploiting a glitch.  Exploiting a glitch is against the terms of service, and IS a bannable offense.  I know plenty of people who were banned because of spawn trapping.



    Let me guess.. they were spawn trapping on Havana  

    Everyone can spawn trap / kill and they're going to continue to do it. If you don't want to get raped in your spawn, check out a non-objective based game.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Ick Xbox

    a MoFkN BOSS wrote:

     

    If you dont wanna get spawn trapped then actually work together with your team to not let that happen. I cant count how many games i go into where no one has a mic. How can you expect to have success at a heavily influenced team gametype. Slayer it doesnt matter as much but in objective games work together people. otherwise you deserve to get destroyed.




    This is why MW2 did it right not allowing people in parties it was so much better this way

    I ahve played all CODs since COD4 and I have never seen spawn trapping like it is in this game

    Just another treyarc failure
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    CIB28

    JetEyeNight wrote:

     

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     

    ObamaDoesStuff wrote:

     

    ...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?




    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.




    Yes this again.  Spawn trapping is exploiting a glitch.  Exploiting a glitch is against the terms of service, and IS a bannable offense.  I know plenty of people who were banned because of spawn trapping.





    prove it.

    spawn trapping is a tactic,  the spawn points may be bad but they are not a glitch. if you are a meat shield who cant flank or use tactics and insist on running right into enemy gunsights YOU ARE A TOOL


    treyarch should ban useless horrible teammates and garbage players, heres an idea to solve spawn trapping

    ANYONE WITHOUT A MIC GETS BANNED from all team games with a message that says "if you cant communicate with other players WTF are u picking a team game for???"
    and it then resets their rank for being so incredibly stupid that nothing they have earned could possibly be legit.


    problem solved. /thread
    • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
      spendog69g-spot

      Ok then explato me how I get out of a spawn trao on a map like hyjacked where the trappers are in the building an on each side.. exactly you cant   cuz as soon as you step out from behind the freakin little cover you have in that corner you are pinpointed by like 5 players andead within a second if that

  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Spartan_Throne
    A spawn trap is born from a team's extensive knowledge of the respawn system and map and gametype specific spawn locations. It requires individual skill, great team co-ordination (well, depending on how **** the other team is) and a bit of luck so as not to accidentally change the spawns and ruin the trap. It's not a glitch; it's an overlooked factor on Treyarch's point on a few maps.

    You can exploit anything. You can exploit an M16 by pulling the trigger button to shoot. You can exploit your knife by pressing the melee button. You can earn a killstreak and exploit that. You can exploit your knowledge of popular areas on a map. You can exploit your knowledge of specific angels and arcs to throw a grenade to land in certain desired spots. You can take advantage of an opponent's death by predicting where they are going to respawn and exploit that when it happens.

    This is nothing new. It is not cheap. It is not bannable. It has been encouraged in competitive communities for longer than a lot of people will have been playing games. If your objective is to kill the enemy team members 75 times, would you not seek to do so in the most efficient way if you were looking to improve? Would you not attempt to devise the best possible strategy to gain an advantage? And when you gain that advantage, would you not press it?

    People need to wake up and realise that they're mediocre, and promptly STFU.

    Whilst we're on the topic of cheapness, I'll drop this nugget by Seth Killian here too:
    http://shoryuken.com/f176/cheapness-221148/
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    XxReggieKushxX

    JetEyeNight wrote:

     

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     

    ObamaDoesStuff wrote:

     

    ...then using the CG or Gunship should be bannable, because all those things do is spawn-kill in every gametype. If I'm not allowed to spawn-trap you in Demolition or whatever, then you're not allowed to get kills with controllable helicopters in any gametype. You see where I'm going with this? The idea that someone should be banned because Treyarch f*cked up the spawns and they took advantage of that is retarded. They're already ban-happy enough. What's next, banned for having a positive k/d?




    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.




    Yes this again.  Spawn trapping is exploiting a glitch.  Exploiting a glitch is against the terms of service, and IS a bannable offense.  I know plenty of people who were banned because of spawn trapping.




    Ok, these posts aren't even cute anymore. Nobody gets banned for Spawn Trapping. Just Boosting/Glitching (File Cabinet on Array ring a bell?)/Cheating.

    Little kids like you saw the 501 kills video and think THAT is what the definition of "Spawn Trapping" is. You are wrong. Wrong. Wrong.


    That is just an exploit on Havana. Not Spawn Trapping, Spawn Raping, Spawn Shooting, or any other form of "Spawn _____".

    It is in the same category of glitches as the file cabinet on Array. It is just exploiting the map.


    Notice that nobody complains about "Spawn Trapping" on any other map? Herp derp.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    XxReggieKushxX

    -TeKnEeK- wrote:

     

    JetEyeNight wrote:

     

    Yes this again.  Spawn trapping is exploiting a glitch.  Exploiting a glitch is against the terms of service, and IS a bannable offense.  I know plenty of people who were banned because of spawn trapping.



    Let me guess.. they were spawn trapping on Havana  

    Everyone can spawn trap / kill and they're going to continue to do it. If you don't want to get raped in your spawn, check out a non-objective based game.




    Or just don't play Havana on Demolition.

    More shame should be placed on Treyarch for refusing to fix the spawns on Havana for Demo, or not taking Havana out of the Demo playlist.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    trialstardragon

    s6i3x wrote:

     

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     


    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.



    What he said.


    Maybe perhaps not now.. but you never know when a game developer may decide it is poor sportsmanship and should be a bannable/resetable offense. And to those that say it will never happen.. you do not know.. unless you can magically see into the future. which is highly unlikely.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    XxReggieKushxX

    TrialStarDragon wrote:

     

    s6i3x wrote:

     

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     


    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.



    What he said.


    Maybe perhaps not now.. but you never know when a game developer may decide it is poor sportsmanship and should be a bannable/resetable offense. And to those that say it will never happen.. you do not know.. unless you can magically see into the future. which is highly unlikely.




    The MP40 STILL hasn't been nerfed. I don't think a tactic that originated in COD4, and has been encouraged since then will become frowned upon.

    If it ever does become illegal, the only party that is showing "Poor Sportsmanship" is Treyarch.


    Why do you think the Famas hasn't been messed with yet? Because the Machinima crew uses it, and Josh Olin does too.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    trialstardragon
    That doesnt really matter for all it would take is one company decideing it should be and then others will follow over time. And just because it has not been done in past games, does not meant in future games it will not be done.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Mephisto270
    SPAWN KILLING IS A LEGIT TACTIC

    Damn people. Spawn trapping/killing is a tactic that has been used in FPS games since their debut. Here's an idea, either don't run into bullets head on by running the same route while being trapped or learn to trap the opposing team. WOW THANKS MEPHISTO!

    Seriously if your spawn trapped on Havana and you keep running toward the fountain you deserve to die every time. Learn to flank from the car or another direction. The only people who complain about spawn trapping are the ones that suck and don't run with parties or their parties are garbage. I run with a team all the time. We usually spawn trap the other team but if it happens to us we don't CRY AND WHINE SAYING, "WAHHH TREYARCH BAN THEM CAUSE THEY PWNED ME!". We work our way out of the spawn trap and return the favor. Either get better or STFU and quit playing.

    End Rant

    Side Note: I normally don't get irritated at a game but I do find it annoying when people whine about others deserving to be banned for something that's not against the CoC.

    Edit: Anyone who says that spawn trapping should be banned then write down your Gamertag. I would LOVE to see your recent games.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    lilsweat
    I'm all for banning Demo spawn killers. Spawn trapping in Dom and other gamemodes sometimes can't be avoided, and it isn't really a big deal. But when you go into Demo with zero intention of playing the objective for the sole purpose of pushing a team back and ADS'ing a spawn poing, then you need to be reset. It isn't ok, and anybody who tries to justify doing it by saying "it is their own fault for using static spawns" needs to stop playing this game. I've seen people sit and aim at one spawn point with a motion sensor sitting on another spawn point, how can anybody think that is ok? But yeah, anybody who goes into Demo and purposely makes the game last 20 minutes just so that they can spawn kill and pad their stats needs a ban and a bullet.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Mephisto270

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    I'm all for banning Demo spawn killers. Spawn trapping in Dom and other gamemodes sometimes can't be avoided, and it isn't really a big deal. But when you go into Demo with zero intention of playing the objective for the sole purpose of pushing a team back and ADS'ing a spawn poing, then you need to be reset. It isn't ok, and anybody who tries to justify doing it by saying "it is their own fault for using static spawns" needs to stop playing this game. I've seen people sit and aim at one spawn point with a motion sensor sitting on another spawn point, how can anybody think that is ok? But yeah, anybody who goes into Demo and purposely makes the game last 20 minutes just so that they can spawn kill and pad their stats needs a ban and a bullet.



    Ok so you want me to NOT defend the objective and let your team push into our zone?
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    lilsweat

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    I'm all for banning Demo spawn killers. Spawn trapping in Dom and other gamemodes sometimes can't be avoided, and it isn't really a big deal. But when you go into Demo with zero intention of playing the objective for the sole purpose of pushing a team back and ADS'ing a spawn poing, then you need to be reset. It isn't ok, and anybody who tries to justify doing it by saying "it is their own fault for using static spawns" needs to stop playing this game. I've seen people sit and aim at one spawn point with a motion sensor sitting on another spawn point, how can anybody think that is ok? But yeah, anybody who goes into Demo and purposely makes the game last 20 minutes just so that they can spawn kill and pad their stats needs a ban and a bullet.



    Ok so you want me to NOT defend the objective and let your team push into our zone?


    Pushing an enemy team into their spawn and aiming at the spawn points is not the only way to defend the objective. It is giving the enemy team zero chance of fighting back. It doesn't matter how good a player is, it isn't possible to do anything against teams that stand behind the spawn and kill you as you spawn. As I said before, if you have ever sat ADS at a static spawn point then you deserve to get reset. Anything else is fair game.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Mephisto270

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    I'm all for banning Demo spawn killers. Spawn trapping in Dom and other gamemodes sometimes can't be avoided, and it isn't really a big deal. But when you go into Demo with zero intention of playing the objective for the sole purpose of pushing a team back and ADS'ing a spawn poing, then you need to be reset. It isn't ok, and anybody who tries to justify doing it by saying "it is their own fault for using static spawns" needs to stop playing this game. I've seen people sit and aim at one spawn point with a motion sensor sitting on another spawn point, how can anybody think that is ok? But yeah, anybody who goes into Demo and purposely makes the game last 20 minutes just so that they can spawn kill and pad their stats needs a ban and a bullet.



    Ok so you want me to NOT defend the objective and let your team push into our zone?


    Pushing an enemy team into their spawn and aiming at the spawn points is not the only way to defend the objective. It is giving the enemy team zero chance of fighting back. It doesn't matter how good a player is, it isn't possible to do anything against teams that stand behind the spawn and kill you as you spawn. As I said before, if you have ever sat ADS at a static spawn point then you deserve to get reset. Anything else is fair game.



    I know you can spawn trap and **** off of the spawn but I don't know any spots on any match where you can visibly watch someone spawning. If this is possible then hopefully treyarch will make it where you can't spawn within someone's view or other.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    gibgibownsu

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    I'm all for banning Demo spawn killers. Spawn trapping in Dom and other gamemodes sometimes can't be avoided, and it isn't really a big deal. But when you go into Demo with zero intention of playing the objective for the sole purpose of pushing a team back and ADS'ing a spawn poing, then you need to be reset. It isn't ok, and anybody who tries to justify doing it by saying "it is their own fault for using static spawns" needs to stop playing this game. I've seen people sit and aim at one spawn point with a motion sensor sitting on another spawn point, how can anybody think that is ok? But yeah, anybody who goes into Demo and purposely makes the game last 20 minutes just so that they can spawn kill and pad their stats needs a ban and a bullet.



    Ok so you want me to NOT defend the objective and let your team push into our zone?


    Pushing an enemy team into their spawn and aiming at the spawn points is not the only way to defend the objective. It is giving the enemy team zero chance of fighting back. It doesn't matter how good a player is, it isn't possible to do anything against teams that stand behind the spawn and kill you as you spawn. As I said before, if you have ever sat ADS at a static spawn point then you deserve to get reset. Anything else is fair game.



    okay so your saying using a strategy to demolish you should ban me?! you sir are an idiot or your just a sore looser. if they shoot you right as you spawn get the **** down and shoot back! throw a grenade! i have never once been unable to get out of a spawn trap. EVER 
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    starbuckfrack

    s6i3x wrote:

     

    XxReggieKushxX wrote:

     


    Jesus Christ, THIS **** again?

    Spawn trapping is NOT a bannable offense.



    What he said.



    Spawn killing is bannable if the other team is helping you spawn kill like the 501 kill video for example.

    http://twitter.com/JD_2020/status/42395605129101312

    The vid link is here

    http://twitter.com/normc24/status/42394559497519105

    http://www.youtube.com/embed/jTqRJsUo9Oc

    But We actually do need a quote from TreyArch stating it isnt. Because the discussion I had with someone yesterday was a public twitter discussion and even mattks stated in that if the opposing team helps it is bannable.

    Here is that from two weeks ago because of the 501 vid


    From a conversation between myself and MatTks - For those of you who are unaware of who he is, he is the online security coordinator, meaning he is the ban hammer.

    To Vahn and MaTtKs -

    @DavidVonderhaar @MaTtKs A lot of buzz going on about it. Is spawn trapping now a bannable offense? Lot of people claiming they were for it.

    From MaTtKs -

    @AndrewBennett84 Nope. Boosting with the other team is.

    ---------------

    As you can see, there is not even a straight answer on that and the information is now two weeks old.

    This topic is now a VERY hot topic and I have found proof stating that it is bannable at least with enemies help. Not argueing but do you have any proof or a link stating otherwise.? Because so far the only proof I have seen that it is NOT has never even shown up in the last ten discussions in the last week. Or at least an update. There are some "why have I been banned post and I read one in the last 24 hours stating the only thing he could have done was spawn boost.

    Also I am on the first page of reading but I just wanted to get a headstart on asking that.

    But you do have to remember that the 501 people all got banned, but that was even proven that both sides were in on it.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    TrueTragic
    Spawn killing is not a bannable offense.  But as I have said in other posts, I think this would be a non-issue if Tactical Insertions were removed from certain objective gametypes.  I will say spawn killing is legit if it is done without Tactical Insertions.  Insertions make it too easy to set up spawn traps, especially in Demolition.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    DemosassinerX
    Spawn killing must be a bannable offense since i was just banned for 2 days because of it....

    How do i know it was because of spawn killing?

    1. The 5 other party members i was spawn killing were also banned.
    2. Several of my other friends/people i know who spawn trap have been banned recently.
    3. After we spawn raped the other team, douches in the lobby would be like "Ohh im gonna report you for cheating blah blah blah" which i always laughed at because i was SURE that spawn killing was not cheating since we were just exploiting how the game is played...guess i was wrong.
    4. I cant possibly see how what we were doing could be classified as boosting when during 1 game we would go through almost 10 lobbies of different people who would just keep backing out to the point where half the time the game would end in a forfeit because no one would join...

    I have lost all respect for treyarch...banning people for exploiting a mistake they made....

    Oh and they have completely removed Havana from the Demolition playlist...
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    lilsweat

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     


    I know you can spawn trap and **** off of the spawn but I don't know any spots on any match where you can visibly watch someone spawning. If this is possible then hopefully treyarch will make it where you can't spawn within someone's view or other.



    On Demo there are static spawns, that is why Demo is so popular for spawn killing. Spawn trapping isn't what I'm talking about here. The static spawns mean that they don't ever change, ever. It has been like this as long as Demo has existed (the same thing could be done in MW2 and other previous games as well.) On basically any map in Demo, if you know where those static spawn points are then you can sit and aim at them. The reason the spawns are like this is because in Demo is if the spawn were to get overrun and they flipped, it gives the team whose spawn changed a tactical advantage i.e. you spawn closer to the objective. I don't know why they have the spawns like this but they have always been this way. I'm not saying that spawn trapping is wrong, it happens sometimes even when you are trying to. But when you ADS a static spawn and give the enemy literally zero chance to fight back, then you should be banned.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    Spartan_Throne

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    But when you ADS a static spawn and give the enemy literally zero chance to fight back, then you should be banned.



    You're completely correct. I mean, I usually like to stop being better than other people and give them a little longer to kill me. When I see a guy planting the bomb in Search I don't kill him, I let him plant and run off and hide so he has a better chance. When I see people in TDM from behind, I fire a few warning shots so they have a chance to turn around, I mean, I'm not going to shoot someone in the back, that'd be unfair. And when the team I'm on has worked hard to lock down an enemy spawn, of course I'm going to let them respawn and hide first before trying to kill them again. That's honourable right?

    [/talking out my arse]
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    A Hairy Biker
    I consider myself pretty crap at this game. And I also have never ever been spawn trapped to the extent that I couldn't get away and circle around. Novagas usually does the trick. Deploy as soon as you spawn, the next time the ADS guy will be struggling. Unless the opfor has two people covering each spawn use of Novagas will get you out of it eventually.
  • Re: If spawn-killing is bannable...
    lilsweat

    Spartan_Throne wrote:

     

    lilsweat wrote:

     

    Mephisto270 wrote:

     

    But when you ADS a static spawn and give the enemy literally zero chance to fight back, then you should be banned.



    You're completely correct. I mean, I usually like to stop being better than other people and give them a little longer to kill me. When I see a guy planting the bomb in Search I don't kill him, I let him plant and run off and hide so he has a better chance. When I see people in TDM from behind, I fire a few warning shots so they have a chance to turn around, I mean, I'm not going to shoot someone in the back, that'd be unfair. And when the team I'm on has worked hard to lock down an enemy spawn, of course I'm going to let them respawn and hide first before trying to kill them again. That's honourable right?

    [/talking out my arse]


    Seriously? Every time I come to this forum I lose a little bit of the dwindling faith I have left in humanity.