1 2 3 Previous Next 89 Replies Latest reply: Jun 6, 2012 4:11 PM by FilbertMoo RSS

Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!

MastaDisasta94
I can't stand this gun its so overpowered! It seems like its the only gun in this game taht has stopping power. Even when I pick one of the ground and use it I think its overpowered. Anyone agree?
  • 1. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    Krauser76
    No.
  • 2. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    combatose
    no

but if they do they should get rid of :
    assualt rifles
    shotguns
    and sniper riples

then we can all run around with pythons until kids complain about those 2
  • 3. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    gregg1892
    Stop crying if you don't like the game then don't play you big baby
  • 4. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    MastaDisasta94
    im one of the few that actually likes the game. This is one of the many problems they should get rid of.
  • 5. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    stonydude

MastaDisasta94 wrote:

I can't stand this gun its so overpowered! It seems like its the only gun in this game taht has stopping power. Even when I pick one of the ground and use it I think its overpowered. Anyone agree?

waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh   i guess for the next game they can just give us all the same gun with the same stats, and lil ******* like you will FINALLY shut up. know what? i don't like the 74u either, but i'm not going to request ANY weapon being removed, just because i've gotten killed by it.

and by the way, its OVERUSED, not overpowered. how can so many people NOT understand that WEAPONS HAVE DIFFERENT STATS? maybe you should work for the un, and make sure that peacekeepers only use the same weapons as the people they fight against, rather than trying to get a tactical advantage over the enemy.
  • 6. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    MastaDisasta94
    Actually the Famas,AK47, Commando and AUG are overused. The Ak47u is just plain overpowered dumbass. Most of the SMGs are outclassed by it and alot of them are useless. If they wont remove it they could at least tone it down.
  • 7. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    redheadrevenge
    Alright, lets take a vote: 2 options.

1. regular weapons= 74u, commando, ak47, etc, etc etc, too many to list.........

2. no weapons= we use wiffle balls to throw at peoples heads until they cry........

Wow, it feels fun to Troll, Go Troll, Go Troll!!
  • 8. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    avengedyesterday
    Ak74u was only overpowered with a grip and rapid fire. It isn't any better then other smgs at normal. Specter>ak74u any day.
  • 9. Re: Get rid of the AK74u already!!!!!
    stonydude

MastaDisasta94 wrote:

Actually the Famas,AK47, Commando and AUG are overused. The Ak47u is just plain overpowered dumbass. Most of the SMGs are outclassed by it and alot of them are useless. If they wont remove it they could at least tone it down.

its not even technically a smg anyway. its essentially an ak47, with a folding stock. and with the high recoil is has, even with the grip it still sucks, imo. and no need to call me names simply because we have a difference of opinion. i get killed by all the guns in this game, and don't consider ANY weapon overpowered. just because a lot of people use it does NOT make it over powered. and most of the people's combat records i see that do use the 74u, have garbage kdr's, so the gun can't be that great.

i use it in one class, for nuketown when it comes up, not because of the power, but because of the rapid fire and mobility needed for that map.
1 2 3 Previous Next