12 Replies Latest reply: Mar 20, 2011 9:48 AM by feelfreetodie RSS

Black Ops Wii running smooth

I dont know if it was the last update, but Black Ops Wii has been running really smooth lately. No lag. Great framerate. It makes for some good gameplay. I feel that Treyarch and Activision just now, completed Black Ops Wii because before, there was unbelievable lag, terrible framerate, and suckish gameplay. I love that they fixed second chance, so the person who gets him in second chance gets the kill. I love how your Allies are blue. I love how I can finally access the leaderboards without my Wii freezing and making a terrible sound. Now they have to fix the host. The host still has bad lag, and terrible framerate. I always quit the lobby when i find out im host because it always makes my KDR go down and thats just not fair. Once they fix the host, I will be completely happy with Black Ops Wii Multiplayer (except for DLC but that doesnt have to do with gameplay).
  • Re: Black Ops Wii running smooth
    bitterbub
    Good for you.
    This is what I'm experiencing

3arc FTW!

(UCW)Zeus wrote:

I dont know if it was the last update, but Black Ops Wii has been running really smooth lately. No lag. Great framerate. It makes for some good gameplay. I feel that Treyarch and Activision just now, completed Black Ops Wii because before, there was unbelievable lag, terrible framerate, and suckish gameplay. I love that they fixed second chance, so the person who gets him in second chance gets the kill. I love how your Allies are blue. I love how I can finally access the leaderboards without my Wii freezing and making a terrible sound. Now they have to fix the host. The host still has bad lag, and terrible framerate. I always quit the lobby when i find out im host because it always makes my KDR go down and thats just not fair. Once they fix the host, I will be completely happy with Black Ops Wii Multiplayer (except for DLC but that doesnt have to do with gameplay).

I can't say the same thing i am unhappy to report. It seems that for you guys in the states are lucky. Being in some games with four europeans last night was the worst experience i've had since the patch. I was in a few games with some U.S clan mates at the begining of the evening and things weren't too bad. My win streak was up to 30. As other clan mates joined in we split the teams up into two groups, U.S and european. A bad mistake. The connection issues got worse and we lost every game after that. I had to quit because i was not having fun. Infact it would be easy to say i was close to having blood streaming from my eyes and ears the rage was that bad..
    kweagle
    From what I have experienced so far, I would have to agree with the OP.  The hitches in frame rate I was experiencing since the last patch seem to be gone for the most part.   Only thing left for me to be fixed to the cursor de-sync from the gun model.  If that gets fixed, it will be great.
    It'd would be pretty neat if Treyarch weren't ******** too.  Go ahead Wii_Admin ban me.  Yeah I bought the game, and it was $50 well spent, until the latest patch, where you can't run the game off of an SD card.  Playing the game off an SD card is sooo much smoother and now because Treyarch thinks every damn homebrew user is a hacker, I don't get to play the game anymore.  I hate hackers too, but Treyarch... OPEN YOUR EYES!
    kweagle

RCPMturbocho wrote:

It'd would be pretty neat if Treyarch weren't ******** too.  Go ahead Wii_Admin ban me.  Yeah I bought the game, and it was $50 well spent, until the latest patch, where you can't run the game off of an SD card.  Playing the game off an SD card is sooo much smoother and now because Treyarch thinks every damn homebrew user is a hacker, I don't get to play the game anymore.  I hate hackers too, but Treyarch... OPEN YOUR EYES!

How is it you cannot play the game anymore?   If you are not a hacker, you have the game disk, right?
    StondMoose

RCPMturbocho wrote:

Why would you NOT have a SD card? I ran out of space the first two months of owning my wii.

SD cards are cheap now. Go buy one.

**EDIT** I misread this. sorry, but...if you are not a hacker, then why care if it runs from the machine? My games hella smooth.
    I gave the game to my friend because he is poor. I felt that I wouldn't need the game anymore either.
    kweagle

RCPMturbocho wrote:

I gave the game to my friend because he is poor. I felt that I wouldn't need the game anymore either.

good excuse...
    StondMoose

RCPMturbocho wrote:

A friend gave me Wind Waker. I said I would give him 20 bucks. He said ok. As time went by, I forgot to give him the 20.

By the time I gave him the 20, he handed it back and said, don't worry about it.

I like free games.
    FalcoVet101-Alt

kweagle wrote:

From what I have experienced so far, I would have to agree with the OP.  The hitches in frame rate I was experiencing since the last patch seem to be gone for the most part.   Only thing left for me to be fixed to the cursor de-sync from the gun model.  If that gets fixed, it will be great.

The cursor de-sync annoys me so much!

Also,the host lags a lot more now I think though.
    feelfreetodie
    there was nothing in the patch that addressed lag, wii_admin also stated that chances were close to nil that they would even be able to address lag

lag is still a 50/50 chance for me, but it doesnt take long to see your lagging and quit the match