15 Replies Latest reply: Mar 29, 2011 12:11 PM by BossWalsh RSS

Just want to tell everyone something.

JonChaos6
Ok just so everyone knows if you hate the weapons that i use just enjoy the game and please dont tell me to switch whatever i use out with something else i had a ***hole bit my head off for using the M60 so what if its on the game im goin to use it.  i never had anyone in MW1 or MW2 bit my head off about the weapons i used.  so with that said if your goin to bit someones head off for the weapons they use then dont play at all, i use what i like to use.  so please its a video game dont take things too seriously the game is suppose to be fun.
  • Re: Just want to tell everyone something.
    XIIILegion
    Ok, glad you could vent.
    HELLCAT3333

JonChaos6 wrote:

Ok just so everyone knows if you hate the weapons that i use just enjoy the game and please dont tell me to switch whatever i use out with something else i had a ***hole bit my head off for using the M60 so what if its on the game im goin to use it.  i never had anyone in MW1 or MW2 bit my head off about the weapons i used.  so with that said if your goin to bit someones head off for the weapons they use then dont play at all, i use what i like to use.  so please its a video game dont take things too seriously the game is suppose to be fun.

Finally someone with something intelligent to say
    WizardGuy
    Amen bro!
    XIIILegion
    Sarcasm escapes some people.
    HORDO_
    Don't bit my head off - but I think I agree!
    HELLCAT3333

HORDO_ wrote:

Don't bit my head off - but I think I agree!

lol dufuss
    Hyena808
    Bite 
    sennalike

Hyena808 wrote:

Bite 

Didn't want to mention that bit...

To the OP, use what you want to use, if people dont like it then it's their problem not yours.
    Bommer 1
    use what you want m8 the only thing that does my head in is yes you got it nooooooooooobfoooooookintubes i know they are in the game but in my opinion they suck
    avengedyesterday
    LOL someone mad at you using the M60? Of all guns? In all reality who cares what they think. You probably killed him a few times and he nerd raged over it. It happens to me almost daily. When the game is done and you hear someone talking some smack about you even tho you are at the top of the leaderboard and you made him go negative ......ooooooooo well.
    well... i agree, and would add Killsteaks, Perks and Attachments the point is people are going to complain..... i do a lot of contracts because im trying to get to P14 and get a gold AK47, so a few days ago i was using a nuketube for the contract, to hear the constant complaining you would think i was the only one that got any kills in the game... a while back everybody was butthurt over the AK74u so they patched it now everybody all over the FAMAS and maybe the M60... so do what i do and just MUTE everybody and have fun with the game...
    Titans1373
    really the m60?? i thought you were going to say the ak74 or famas. not too many people use the m60 and I don't know why. It's second on my list of guns with the most kills. throw a grip and extendos on it and watch iy shred people. wait a minute.........i don't want you to use my secret. no no the m60 sucks worst gun ever!!

Titans1373 wrote:

really the m60?? i thought you were going to say the ak74 or famas. not too many people use the m60 and I don't know why. It's second on my list of guns with the most kills. throw a grip and extendos on it and watch iy shred people. wait a minute.........i don't want you to use my secret. no no the m60 sucks worst gun ever!!

I use all 3 of those guns.    I try to use the stoner, but it just doesn't work for me. The M60 is a beast.
    NightKeepr
    If you were using a sharpened stick the **** that you stab with it would tell you that you were a n00b for using it and that you need to use a rock like a real player. Who gives two ****s what they say?

People on this game are constantly trying to make excuses for why they got owned and it always comes down to the other player being a n00b. Well, if you're getting owned by a n00b, then you're pretty damn pathetic.

I prefer people to use something like the M60, because even with slight of hand, when it's time for you to reload, you are a sitting duck for at least 20-30 seconds.

I agree with the OP, just play the game and stop taking it so seriously.

P.S. Bite is present tense, bit is past tense.
    BossWalsh
    M60 IS A TANK!!!  I know what you mean bud use what ever the game gives you. People always cry when I m60 the map on nuketown. it only takes 2 seconds to know where I'm shooting from yet I kill most of the team and all they do is cry But mostly when its Search lol Just ignore them the fact you killed them with a gun that they dont use makes them angry because in their mind they are using the best gun the game has to offer.