4 Replies Latest reply: Mar 30, 2011 6:01 AM by xxmrdarkpiexx RSS

What's the "Eyes in the sky" challenge?

KeepRisin
I just got that challenge after a match of demolition & couldn't find where that challenge was located.

Tried googling it but nothing came up. Anyone know?
  • Re: What's the "Eyes in the sky" challenge?
    Kills while your team has a Spyplane up, IIRC.
    GZ de Mosselman
    I got this from the call of duty wiki

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_Black_Ops_Challenges

Eyes in the Sky I      Kill 25 enemies while you have a Blackbird in the air     1000
    Eyes in the Sky II      Kill 50 enemies while you have a Blackbird in the air     2500
    Eyes in the Sky III      Kill 100 enemies while you have a Blackbird in the air     5000
    KeepRisin
    That must also mean while my team has a blackbird in the air because my last match my team called a few of them in (I never did) & I do remember
    seeing something pop up about getting X amount of kills while ones in the air.

Thanks for the responses!! 

by the way, why isn't this located under any of the challenges? figured it'd be under medals but it's not.
    xxmrdarkpiexx

KeepRisin wrote:

That must also mean while my team has a blackbird in the air because my last match my team called a few of them in (I never did) & I do remember
    seeing something pop up about getting X amount of kills while ones in the air.

Thanks for the responses!! 

by the way, why isn't this located under any of the challenges? figured it'd be under medals but it's not.

It's under ''Killstreaks'', and then under ''Blackbird''