1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2011 6:15 AM by steve10120 Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

    surb wrote:

     

    The COD series is the only game series that doesn't evolve



    Well, now that we know you've only ever played Call of Duty and assume every other series out there has drastic changes between each game.

    As far as your question goes, no.  EA is horrid at making games as they ALWAYS lack longevity.  The games aren't bad by any means, but the lack of content and things to do in the game makes it easy to get bored of it.
  • 11. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Jaynh75 ++

    Death8u4u wrote:

     

    surb wrote:

     

    The COD series is the only game series that doesn't evolve



    Well, now that we know you've only ever played Call of Duty and assume every other series out there has drastic changes between each game.

    As far as your question goes, no.  EA is horrid at making games as they ALWAYS lack longevity.  The games aren't bad by any means, but the lack of content and things to do in the game makes it easy to get bored of it.



    Death you punk where is the child support check for this month?


    Also this will be the best movie of all time.

    http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/magnolia/hobowithashotgun/
  • 12. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

    Jaynh75 ++ wrote:

     

    Death you punk where is the child support check for this month?



    Probably still with Fedex.  Like my PS3.  Assclowns...My PS3 is still down in Texas because of some thunderstorm in Memphis.  WAS supposed to get it today, they had been saying I'd get it today all week.  7:10 this morning they decided to change their mind and tell me I'm getting it on Saturday.  Saturday being a day I don't think they actually deliver on.
  • 13. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Jaynh75 ++

    Death8u4u wrote:

     

    Jaynh75 ++ wrote:

     

    Death you punk where is the child support check for this month?



    Probably still with Fedex.  Like my PS3.  Assclowns...My PS3 is still down in Texas because of some thunderstorm in Memphis.  WAS supposed to get it today, they had been saying I'd get it today all week.  7:10 this morning they decided to change their mind and tell me I'm getting it on Saturday.  Saturday being a day I don't think they actually deliver on.



    They do deliver on a sat in some places, if it will cheer you up watch the trailer for hobo with a shotgun i posted. On a side note i am on my third play through with DAII and it is fun to play a chick and have the lesbian make out sessions in your house lol.
  • 14. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    surb

    Death8u4u wrote:

     

    surb wrote:

     

    The COD series is the only game series that doesn't evolveWell, now that we know you've only ever played Call of Duty and assume every other series out there has drastic changes between each game.

    As far as your question goes, no.  EA is horrid at making games as they ALWAYS lack longevity.  The games aren't bad by any means, but the lack of content and things to do in the game makes it easy to get bored of it.



    I own all battlefield games, WTF battlefield has vehicles u douche. Ive had B/Ops since day 1 and now im just sick of it whereas battlefield bad company 2 i still play it today and never get bored of it for example sniping is way more realistic and fun, lots of vehicles, big maps so camping doesn't really happen and no hosting so bf3 FTW 
  • 15. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

    surb wrote:

     

    I own all battlefield games, WTF battlefield has vehicles u douche. Ive had B/Ops since day 1 and now im just sick of it whereas battlefield bad company 2 i still play it today and never get bored of it for example sniping is way more realistic and fun, lots of vehicles, big maps so camping doesn't really happen and no hosting so bf3 FTW 



    I'm a douche?  Perhaps you should look up the term "douche" before you use it so arrogantly.

    There's only one effective gun to use for all 4 classes in Bad Company 2.  Helicopters are a ***** to take down (yes, I know how to take them down effectively and I am usually the only one doing so). 

    As far as your "sniping is more realistic" comment.  No, it isn't.  You cannot shoot a man with a M95 and fail to see a fountain of blood plaster everything around him.  A .50 round from a sniper rifle DESTROYS humans.  Both games have terribly unrealistic sniping.  And don't say "Battlefield has bullet drop"...sniper rifles have bullet drop.  Try any other gun and you'll find that there isn't bullet drop, I've managed to snipe people with a pistol while they were trying to compensate for this "bullet drop"...had my iron sights perfectly on them and managed the headshot...it was a complete joke.

    And BULLSHIT camping doesn't happen.  The effectiveness of snipers and medics creates a camper haven in that game...snipers will sit way off on the side of the map barely even coming into the match short of to pop off a round here or there.  Medic squads will sit there reviving each other in a single room, making it nearly impossible to kill them off.  I suppose I should commend you for not saying "No second chance" as that would have just shot your argument all to hell...reviving is far worse than Second Chance ever could be.
  • 16. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Gryphon__
    The real question is, how many people here who go "Hell yeah I'm buying BF3, it's ganna turd on CoD all day" also have said that the last few years with MoH, Black Ops, MW2, BF:BC2, Homefront, Crysis2, Halo: Reach, and so on...and have ended up making this same comment on THOSE forums, too?

    Hmm...
  • 17. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    hopwas2010
    Homefront, Crysis2, MoH etc failed miserably on multiplayer mode. From what I have heard Battlefront 3's multiplayer is a failure..
  • 18. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    NightKeepr
    I made the mistake of boldly stating that when Homefront came out, that I would be switching to that game and bidding this one a fond farewell. Well, guess what, one craptastic campaign mode and completely stupid multi-player (in my opinion) and I'm right back here at the CoD.

    I will wait until other people have played BF3 and if they give it good reviews, I'll give it a chance...as a rental. THEN, and only then, if I like it, will I purchase it.

    Right now, I've been muddling in LB2 off and on and replaying some favorite levels of Rainbow Six.
  • 19. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Fr05ty666
    No i won't be getting battlefield when it comes out because its the poor mans COD.
    The last BF was garbage compared to MW2 and i expect the new BF to be the same.