1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 49 Replies Latest reply: Apr 1, 2011 6:15 AM by steve10120 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Gryphon__

Fr05ty666 wrote:

No i won't be getting battlefield when it comes out because its the poor mans COD.
    The last BF was garbage compared to MW2 and i expect the new BF to be the same.

See, you, sir, are a CoD player. You're not a BF player. You don't play every FPS game the same was as you do CoD.

Having no capacity to alter your game style to the game your playing does not make other games trash.
  • 21. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Horrorman
    Battlefield would have more success on consoles, if the movement and controlls would be like in CoD. So that´s not the case, and so I don´t give up on CoD. And I fear BF3 will have the same BS clumsy movement like the other Battlefields on consoles. BFBC2 was a good game, but I gave up after I hit lvl 37, and I never was getting comfortable with the clumsy movement, and how your character was reacting in the game.
  • 22. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

Gryphon__ wrote:

See, you, sir, are a CoD player. You're not a BF player. You don't play every FPS game the same was as you do CoD.

Having no capacity to alter your game style to the game your playing does not make other games trash.

I'm an all-around gamer.  I try out every shooter I can and have my own personal reasons for not liking them.  Battlefield has it's moments, but the game will be more of a renter than a buyer to be completely honest with you.
  • 23. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Darksider69
    I wont give up on COD but ill definetely be buying BF3 as soon as it comes out. Here is a video on BFBC2 which will give you an insight of what BF3 will be like, this is for all you "COD NOOBS"
  • 24. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    hopwas2010
    I laughed when people boasted that Homefront will be miles better than CoD and will quit CoD once Homefront comes out..

Month later, people were saying Homefront is crap and back on CoD. It will be no different once BF3 comes out..
  • 25. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Gryphon__

Death8u4u wrote:

Gryphon__ wrote:

I'm an all-around game.  I try out every shooter I can and have my own personal reasons for not liking them.  Battlefield has it's moments, but the game will be more of a renter than a buyer to be completely honest with you.

See, that's different. Having personal reasons for not liking games is one thing. And admitting that ones preferred style of gaming doesn't fit with a game is also good.

But when someone makes the ignorant comment of "This game sucks cause it ain't like this game," that's when I have to facepalm in disgust.
  • 26. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

Hopwas2010 wrote:

I laughed when people boasted that Homefront will be miles better than CoD and will quit CoD once Homefront comes out..

Month later, people were saying Homefront is crap and back on CoD. It will be no different once BF3 comes out..

Yeah...I saw the videos for it and thought "Well, the campaign might be alright...so I'll keep an eye on it".  Multiplayer just kept looking worse and worse...right after release I heard "Campaign is TERRIBLE" by everyone and their brother....so I stopped paying attention to it. 

I'm okay with buying single player games...but not if the single player sucks. 
  • 27. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Mikee_Dredd
    Why don't we all stop buying COD games until they sort EVERYTHING out 100%.
    We shouldn't keep testing and bug reporting to them, thats their job !!!!

If we stop buying them they will have no choice but to put more effort into them and make them playable online.
    Don't reply stating they have fixed older bugs, the cheating ones maybe that I never used, but general connection problems, NO !!

If you carry on with this trend it will just encourage others Game Manufacturers to follow suit and continue to rip us all off.

Multiplayer is not free, there is no such thing as a free lunch. If it was free then why do you have to pay for map-packs ?
    It should be part of 'THE FREE MULTIPLAYER PACKAGE'  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • 28. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    Death8u4u

Mikee_Dredd wrote:

Why don't we all stop buying COD games until they sort EVERYTHING out 100%.

My game works perfectly fine.
  • 29. Re: Who is giving up on COD when BF3 comes out?
    AMEHT

surb wrote:

The COD series is the only game series that doesn't evolve, always the same **** at least the Battlefield series improves with each new game. Can u imagine what MW3 will b like i can same **** different skin  :o

INSERT FLAMES BELOW 

im with you. last cod and last activision fps i will buy bf3 they fixed 2 things , the only 2 things i cared about.  resized map makje em a lil smaller and no you can go prone. done deal. Bf3 in november and leave all the lil kids on mw3.  its a childs game now. only kids play call of dootie