12 Replies Latest reply: Apr 11, 2011 7:23 AM by fsb75 RSS

DONT blame 3Arch

hmwrk
It's not their fault(even though the average programmer GPA probably sits around 2.0). like most americans, who are lazy and incompetent, they just work(if it can be called that) until 5pm so they can collect a paycheck.

Those dooshbags, Jason West and Vince Lampella, who call themselves the creative genius behind the game are to blame.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/711511/call-of-duty-lawsuit-west-and-zamp ella-claim-activision-secretly-developed-cod-games-without-them/

We (the the players), got thrown under the bus along with the game as a result of THEIR fight with Activision.  Im willing to bet they got into the same lazy/comfy mentality so many over-payed chief's do when they find themselves on top.

3arch are sheep! Vince and Adam are ghey!  end of story.  then again, why should they be loyal to us? we would do the same thing?

QQ me bra!

i want to give my cd key to someone who can take a chunk of the game's commuinty away(hacks?) in the hopes this game will see its grave sooner rather than later.

edit: activion sucks too.        i still dont agree with being given an UNFINISHED product, adam and vince need to take responsibility for that! they made the game, it has their stamp of approval, if they ditch activision, thats fine, but they owe us a finished product for our money and should have stayed around long enough to see it through.  thanks for the head's up adam/vince. you dooshbags.   you cant just wash your hands of this mess and expect us to still like you for it.

what do 60% of americans, adam, vince, and sarah palin have in common? they dont know how to see a commitment through.

i want my ******* money back
  • Re: DONT blame 3Arch

Predje

AltMelodium
    The sad thing is that the next CoD will make another billion dollars. they could release CoD brand tampons to the majority of gamers who are male and still make a billion.
    [Bm8]SgtSpock
    Thumbs up for West & Zambella. Activision is the one to hang from nutz on some crowded market place and ppl can throw some rotten eggs at them.

tampons... perhaps ppl are always so mesmerized when the hype starts. And then sooner or later cryin starts bcs the strings were connected to the wrong end of the tampons and all they got out from their butts is warm steam. Thats painful. Again.
    Axizor
    Treyarch IS the one to blaim for the horrible post PC support. Period.
    techno2k9

hmwrk wrote:

It's not their fault(even though the average programmer GPA probably sits around 2.0). like most americans, who are lazy and incompetent, they just work(if it can be called that) until 5pm so they can collect a paycheck.

Those dooshbags, Jason West and Vince Lampella, who call themselves the creative genius behind the game are to blame.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/711511/call-of-duty-lawsuit-west-and-zampe lla-claim-activision-secretly-developed-cod-games-without-them/

We (the the players), got thrown under the bus along with the game as a result of THEIR fight with Activision.  Im willing to bet they got into the same lazy/comfy mentality so many over-payed chief's do when they find themselves on top.

3arch are sheep! Vince and Adam are ghey!  end of story.  then again, why should they be loyal to us? we would do the same thing?

QQ me bra!

i want to give my cd key to someone who can take a chunk of the game's commuinty away(hacks?) in the hopes this game will see its grave sooner rather than later.

edit: activion sucks too.        i still dont agree with being given an UNFINISHED product, adam and vince need to take responsibility for that! they made the game, it has their stamp of approval, if they ditch activision, thats fine, but they owe us a finished product for our money and should have stayed around long enough to see it through.  thanks for the head's up adam/vince. you dooshbags.   you cant just wash your hands of this mess and expect us to still like you for it.

what do 60% of americans, adam, vince, and sarah palin have in common? they dont know how to see a commitment through.

i want my **** money back

Ok so the people that actually started Infinity Ward are the reason for Treyarch not being able to produce a game without flaw's or even being able to fix the flaw's?

You my friend are a idiot!

If I remember correctly but I might be wrong so if I am someone will correct me, but I thought that IW wanted to take the series to a new level for the better, forget about IWnet as that did work but also failed wierd I know but it's true. Activision stopped them from doing what they wanted with the games that they make in the series, meaning the follow up games from them were crap.

Treyarch have taken the base code of Call Of Duty World At War from before they fixed all the issues with and used it for Black Op's, which meant it still had the same issues that W@W did on release.

Treyarch didn't really support the PC community with that game either and the answer they gave when asked about fixes was "SOON" but it would then take another 3 - 5 week's for that fix to be released, now I understand they have to test the fixes etc but there was and still is no updates from them for W@W and Black Op's.

Face it we are not worthy of them actually bothering to give information to as we are not playing the shitbox version of the game, they are the only ones who get updates etc.

If anyone is to blame for the way the games have gone it is Activision and Microsoft, they are the real reason.

Microsoft don't want people to stop buying there shitbox, so they make a deal with Activision that means that Xbox get's everything 1st so they have to develop the game, for the xbox and then port it across to the other platform's so that the xbox look's like a better system when it is actually the worse excluding the wii as that is just crap.
    NikoDanks

AltMelodium wrote:

The sad thing is that the next CoD will make another billion dollars. they could release CoD brand tampons to the majority of gamers who are male and still make a billion.

lmfao funny cuz its true
    boobLT
    "like most americans, who are lazy and incompetent"
    i like this sentence, but i do not think it is true. The biggest problem of US is "BIG $" no metter what. Thats a pitty for PC gamers.
    kornrocker
    Yeah PC gamers are getting skewed, I'm not buying the new map pack or the next cod series if it comes out in 1 year. Maybe if they wait 2 years. EA's Battlefield 3  time to shine. And they have not made our mod tools for PC, then at least maybe someone could add some fun stuff to this game, the game still barely runs for a lot of people which is probably why no mod tools yet.
    Hiptochromniack
    Has anyone ever thought that maybe they don't want to update anything since they aren't making money from online players? Except for the DLC stuff, no income... I know I wouldn't want to update something I created if it was for multiplayer online use and didn't charge for it. I find Black Ops to be an improvement to MW2 but not as good as Cod4. Besides, why did they call it Black Ops when you do more recon missions in Cod4 than this one? There's more undercover missions but still... Match the title or change it!    
    ihatebugs
    every game is unfinished when released, it are the players that report the bugs so the game designers are fixing it.
    ofcourse they work on regular shifts, they are most probably getting paid 40 hours a week, and wont do overtime becouse of a whiney little player.

ea games, activision, 2k, they all make unfinished games. even microsoft is delivering unfinished products as windows vista and windows 7 crashes sometimes. too bad that the world cant sue a company

AltMelodium wrote:

So sad.  So true.