1 2 3 Previous Next 80 Replies Latest reply: Feb 9, 2012 12:05 AM by Sauc3Boss RSS

Famous gamers you've met while playing online.

gomu_ninguen
So, tell us who have you seen while playing online (on the wii), we all know they were impostors, but it's just for fun.

So far I've met: SeaNanners, whiteboy7thst and ONLYUSEmeBLADE.
  • 1. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    LedFammaMFR
    I played this RAF|MintBerryCrunch guy, he was epically awesome.  I know of him cause him and this DBC guy wrote some massive FAQ for this title, it is hosted over on Gamefaqs.  They both plowed me and made me feel like Jenna Jameson when she was still into guys.  Everytime a mortar team came in though, that MBC guy shouted "SHABLAGOO!", I am not sure what that was all about and it made me feel uncomfortable  ...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/wii/996443-call-of-duty-black-ops/faqs/62046

...he did get Quad feeds from it, so that is pretty epic.
  • 2. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    SeaNanners, PWNstar4hire
  • 3. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    ~Ghost~

Hes a beast
  • 4. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    bitterbub

gomu_ninguen wrote:

So, tell us who have you seen while playing online (on the wii), we all know they were impostors, but it's just for fun.

How can you be certain it's the real ONLYUSEmeBLADE?  I mean there's a ton of imitators, and I had no idea in general he was famous O_o
  • 5. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    gomu_ninguen

Bitterbub wrote:

gomu_ninguen wrote:

How can you be certain it's the real ONLYUSEmeBLADE?  I mean there's a ton of imitators, and I had no idea in general he was famous O_o

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the real one, since he plays on the PS360 systems. I was going mainly for people who only play on other systems (since it's kinda impossible to spot the real ones on the Wii), but I guess there are some popular ones on the Wii too.
  • 6. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    bitterbub

gomu_ninguen wrote:

Bitterbub wrote:

gomu_ninguen wrote:

I'm pretty sure it wasn't the real one, since he plays on the PS360 systems. I was going mainly for people who only play on other systems (since it's kinda impossible to spot the real ones on the Wii), but I guess there are some popular ones on the Wii too.

Oh, I can bet there's a lot of Wii famous players, the Wii community is just undermined by the brain-dead fanboys of the other consoles.
  • 7. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    cod009

LedFammaMFR wrote:

I played this RAF|MintBerryCrunch guy, he was epically awesome.  I know of him cause him and this DBC guy wrote some massive FAQ for this title, it is hosted over on Gamefaqs.  They both plowed me and made me feel like Jenna Jameson when she was still into guys.  Everytime a mortar team came in though, that MBC guy shouted "SHABLAGOO!", I am not sure what that was all about and it made me feel uncomfortable  ...

SHABLAGOO is what a mint berry crunch character in south park says.

Famous, you mean famous to online gaming or Famous in general
  • 8. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    gomu_ninguen

cod009 wrote:

LedFammaMFR wrote:

SHABLAGOO is what a mint berry crunch character in south park says.

Famous, you mean famous to online gaming or Famous in general

A bit of both, I guess. But more on the online gaming side.
  • 9. Re: Famous gamers you've met while playing online.
    Played against someone named OnlyUseMeBlade.  That whole "knife only" thing didn't work out for him.  I've seen people do well playing like that, but it's expected when that's your name and he didn't live up to it.  Must not have been the "real" one whoever that is.
1 2 3 Previous Next