8 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2011 1:14 PM by zflashy RSS

how do you view the wii community

Plnkhero
very curious. many people at school say wii sucks and its grafics suck, actually there not as good, dlc is yet to come out, we do not have chopper gunner, gunship, or valkrye rockets (spelled wrong?). we do not have "Five" or DOA. but it cost as much as a cheap version of your system and the internet is free. 97% of our players suck like 0.50 k/d rating. and you are considered good if your best round is 25. but compare our world at war to yours and compare our black ops to yours there is a hell of allot of inprovement and our team is 1/4 the size of yours. so how do you view wii awesome/ good/ needs better players to be good/ eeeehhhh/ danm wii / idc cause i got somethin better/ this system sucks by the sounds of it /this system is thee worst i know by 1st hand experience/ or something ugly that i am not manly enough to say.
  • Re: how do you view the wii community
    Strike248
    If I had a Wii I wouldn't be playing any COD games on it just Super Smash Bro's Brawl!!!!Lol
    TyRaPwNzZ°
    I have a wii , and i need to say that Cod bo was more fun on the wii then on ps3..
    But it crashed xD
    CoD_XanaduOps
    Yea, the only thing a Wii is good for is Wii Sports/Resort and Mariokart.  That's why I bought my parent's a Wii and I do not own one myself lol.
    aaces101
    Honestly...1 0f 2 ways (I view Wii'ers)
    1st, Old people that like to bowl at the nursing home.
    2nd, Young people that cannot afford a PS3 or 360
    Sorry, but you asked.
    TyRaPwNzZ°

aaces101 wrote:

Sorry, but you asked.

Eeuhm wth ? I have ps3 , xbox 360 and wii.
    And black ops was more fun on wii.
    With the wii zapper the gameplay was much easyer and more fun.
    So that young people cant afford a ps3 is rediculous. -.-"
    illus10n
    I had a Wii before PS3 - some friends were talking about COD world at war and so I went out and bought it for the Wii, i played it and I liked it alot, then I got to see COD on a PS3 and how  much better  the graphics are, and then i heard how the wii didn't have all the features( i think you couldn't use vehicles on the Wii for WAW) etc, and no DLC, etc. 

So i actually bought a PS3 just b/c I enjoyed COD so much on the Wii. And the PS3 is so much better it took time getting used to using joy sticks instead of the wii remotes, but I do like it better now b/c I can just sit back with a ps3 controller, but with the Wii i had to be leaning forward to use it.

On the Wii my K/D Ratio was about 1.50, it was the 1st time I played a 1st Person shooter and I would say in general the other players were not that great on the Wii.  On the PS3 my KDR is 1.62 for this game and there is tougher compentition for sure.

The wii remote was kind of fun on COD, but for the amount of time I but in now, i rather use the ps3 controller.
    crazy_vantage

TyRaPwNzZ° wrote:

aaces101 wrote:

Sorry, but you asked.

Eeuhm wth ? I have ps3 , xbox 360 and wii.
    And black ops was more fun on wii.
    With the wii zapper the gameplay was much easyer and more fun.
    So that young people cant afford a ps3 is rediculous. -.-"

He was asked what he felt about Wii gamers, not "Post your impressions of Wii gamers so we can criticise your opinions".
    They are actually valid. That's the Wii's largest consumer base, whether or not you're part of it I don't know, but the majority of Wii users are casual gamers, and that's a fact. A large percentage of those casual gamers are seniors and young children, and (though this is just a guess) people in their 30's concerned about fitness. I'd also agree with the second one. I and many of my friends had Wii's and we thought it was the coolest thing ever! Xbox and PS3 were crap, they didn't even have Mario! Then we all got PS3's and we realised how it's superior in every way, although I still keep my Wii just for the exclusives like Mario, Pokemon etc.

Plnkhero wrote:

very curious. many people at school say wii sucks and its grafics suck, actually there not as good, dlc is yet to come out, we do not have chopper gunner, gunship, or valkrye rockets (spelled wrong?). we do not have "Five" or DOA. but it cost as much as a cheap version of your system and the internet is free. 97% of our players suck like 0.50 k/d rating. and you are considered good if your best round is 25. but compare our world at war to yours and compare our black ops to yours there is a hell of allot of inprovement and our team is 1/4 the size of yours. so how do you view wii awesome/ good/ needs better players to be good/ eeeehhhh/ danm wii / idc cause i got somethin better/ this system sucks by the sounds of it /this system is thee worst i know by 1st hand experience/ or something ugly that i am not manly enough to say.

You really dont want to know how people view wii right now. Try again in about a week.