1 2 3 4 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 10. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    OGP]K!ng$hotgun
    When I use 74u I use dual mag. I agree Rapid Fire is noob. But other then that no. The Famas is still gay no matter what attachment.
  • 11. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mrdamnage

BIGGS613 wrote:

SO THIS FORUM IS...

About the AK74U and the Famas.... There not overused.... there overpowered... which in turn gets them overused....

I know many of you will just write this off.. but you're the same people who use those guns. If you use these guns please dont come in here and troll.

This is for a fair discussion.

1) If you have the AK74U or the Famas on the top 3 guns you use, YOU MAY THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU DID NOT REALLY EARN YOUR KDR....

2) IF YOU HAVE THE 74U AS YOUR TOP GUN, THEN YOU DID NOT EARN YOUR KDR! PERIOD!

Comments please? What do you guys think. Again this is my opinion, please share yours! Keep it clean!

ummm? so yours came with an aimbot? ****, i wish mine did.
  • 12. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

Strike248 wrote:

In your other topic about clans= Not good you said you camp for your KD and now your telling everyone if they use these guns there KD is not good. Wow lol

Why do lots of ppl camp?

Ask yourself that!

I camp because i dont use the 74 or the Famas!

My guns from top to bottom.

Galil
    Spas12
    Hs10
    Aug
    Rpg
    Mp5
    Ak47

Every gun n launcher is evenly used, to have a 1.55 with those guns equals real skill, to have a high kdr with a famas 1 and ak74 u = less skill and more overpowered guns,

Now let me see you playing without the famas and 74u, i dont think you would even be half decent, because you rely on the guns that kill fast!
  • 13. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    So just because you don't use the AK74u or Famas that gives you the reason to camp...? Am I missing something here?!
  • 14. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Strike248
    I"ll admit I been using the famas way before people started claiming its overpowered, but I know I still can do as good without using the famas.
  • 15. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616
    i dont use the famas OR the 74u, instead..i use the spas silenced..ive got a 3.11 KDR, 14k kills with the spas. YAH! :P
  • 16. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613
    No it doesnt give me a reason to camp, thats my style of game, my accuracy is not that good so i camp, my style of play, if you want to take me out its very easy flash run shoot. Easy as 1 2 3. Someone using famas and 74u always equals not much you can do then take it n hope guns become more balanced in mw3.

btw bo = good accuracy = good player, you dont need skill, mw2 required skill

So im guessing your one of those guys with the good accuracy n use the famas. No skill required
  • 17. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mrdamnage

BIGGS613 wrote:

Strike248 wrote:

In your other topic about clans= Not good you said you camp for your KD and now your telling everyone if they use these guns there KD is not good. Wow lol

Why do lots of ppl camp?

Ask yourself that!

I camp because i dont use the 74 or the Famas!

My guns from top to bottom.

Galil = camper gun
    Spas12 = runner gun
    Hs10 = runner gun
    Aug = dont really use
    Rpg = dont really use
    Mp5 = runner gun
    Ak47 = best gun IMO

Every gun n launcher is evenly used, to have a 1.55 with those guns equals real skill, to have a high kdr with a famas 1 and ak74 u = less skill and more overpowered guns,

honestly camping takes no skill, just patience. and to only have a 1.55 camping is terrible, most campers have a 2.0 + kdr.

Now let me see you playing without the famas and 74u, i dont think you would even be half decent, because you rely on the guns tha kill fast!

actually i didnt buy those guns for 2 prestiges and i actually leveled faster and did better. so your points are completely void.

• 18. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

mg616 wrote:

i dont use the famas OR the 74u, instead..i use the spas silenced..ive got a 3.11 KDR, 14k kills with the spas. YAH! :P

Now this is skill!!! My man. be proud of yourself for real!
  • 19. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

BIGGS613 wrote:

So im guessing your one of those guys with the good accuracy n use the famas. No skill required

I'll admit it, I used the Famas since Black Ops release, before it even became popular. Secondly, my choice of weapon is the AK47. Also, why would you put yourself at a disadvantage by not using the Famas if you're a CASUAL gamer? If you play for fun or when you have free time, what's the consequence for NOT using the Famas? Also, you can say EVERY gun in Black Ops takes no skill. For instance, the Galil has medium damage, decent fire rate and slight recoil. The G11 also has high damage (2-3 bursts), good fire rate and slight recoil.
1 2 3 4 Previous Next