1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 140. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Marni05
    Here's what I think.. The 74u and Famas are not overpowered, they are the easiest guns to use in the game without practice, do good damage and have good accuracy. If Treyarch was to change these guns further, then new guns would pop up as the new "favorites/overpowered". My guess is that the AUG would be at the top of that list because it's so similar to the Famas.

I DO think they have some advantage over other guns, but not so much that I can't play the game if I don't use them. To me that means they aren't overpowered. I can still own people with my AK47 even when they are using the Famas or 74u. They're just so easy to use and unlocked so early that they are often used guns.

As for the part about using these guns mean you didn't earn you high KDR I say bullocks. If someone has a high KDR using the Famas/74u more power to them. The guns are in the game for anyone to use. What you prefer to shoot with doesn't matter to me (unless you're the a-hole who constantly owns me with the silenced spas.. if you are I'm coming back for you until I kill you with my AK47... eventually......)

p.s. why do people feel the need to scream that people are trolls or stupid just because you disagree with them? isn't it just easier to state your opinion on the matter, or simply not post at all?
  • 141. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    THISGUYGOTCHA is back
    Neither the mp5k and 74u should have rapid fire.
    The famas is unlocked at lvl 14. Its the 1st good gun you get. 74u is 16 or 17.
    Of course these guns are gonna be close to 1 on the top of everyones fav list.

AK47 is at 36 commando is 42ish Mpl is late 30's.

Get over it, these guns are always gonna be used. Most likely the first gun your gonna get killed with when psn is back up will be one of these 2.

My top 2 by an overwelming number is ak47 and galil.

74u is 6th on my list and only cause i always find it on the ground.
  • 142. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

DeToX_92 wrote:

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

BIGGS what's your PSN so I can add you when the PSN is back up?!

dont waste ur time on this scrub yo fill that friend spot wit some one that has potential..hes better off playing pacman or NES...

No, I just wanted to look at his stats and his Top Weapons. lol

Please go ahead.. i have 2 accounts

1st)  BIGGS613
    2nd) BIGGS-LOOK-N-4-U

check them out you will be surprised trust me, many high kdr when i kill them alot get surprised when the spas is number 2 on my list almost number 1 misssing some 100 kills
  • 143. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Lyngesen
    I look at in this way:
    If you know you do well with a gun and don't use it you are a bad teammate!

Personally i have 36.000 kills and 17.000 is with the famas. I used the AK-74u before it got pached and i have around 3.000 kills with it. If i have to use a sub. gun i use the MP5K with Rapid fire or dualwield uzi's

Btw my KDR is at 2,53 at Prestige 13 With WLR at 1,35
    The Famas helps me win
  • 144. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

DeToX_92 wrote:

curious eh? lol

Yup, haha... want to see how LEGIT this kid is. 

haha..someone should just play this clown and post it up on youtube...
  • 145. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

Lyngesen wrote:

I look at in this way:
    If you know you do well with a gun and don't use it you are a bad teammate!

Personally i have 36.000 kills and 17.000 is with the famas. I used the AK-74u before it got pached and i have around 3.000 kills with it. If i have to use a sub. gun i use the MP5K with Rapid fire or dualwield uzi's

Btw my KDR is at 2,53 at Prestige 13 With WLR at 1,35
    The Famas helps me win

• 146. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    MovinSoSlow18
    You as a player are good...Your weapons are only tools. Chances are if you do above average with the good weapons then you will hold your own just fine with the not-so-good ones.
  • 147. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DeToX_92 wrote:

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

DeToX_92 wrote:

curious eh? lol

Yup, haha... want to see how LEGIT this kid is. 

haha..someone should just play this clown and post it up on youtube...

LOL your making a fool of yourself stop commenting. Im an average player that can kill you 6 times in a row untill u get hope yet to find me gone only to get shot from another angle and get angry..

ppl like u are fun to play against in tdm kill u once i know ull come back kill you again and move rinse repeat i already told you how i do so stop going crazy and stop commenting...

your making my ratings continue to rise lol... u troll
  • 148. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    THISGUYGOTCHA is back
    If im gonna get killed by it then it is ok for me to use it. Thats the way i look at it.

Nice to see big admits to camping. Good thing i dont hunt revenge kills.Worst thing you can do is play angry.
  • 149. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    rock_jerome

1) If you have the AK74U or the Famas on the top 3 guns you use, YOU MAY THINK YOUR GOOD BUT YOU DID NOT REALLY EARN YOUR KDR....

2) IF YOU HAVE THE 74U AS YOUR TOP GUN, THEN YOU DID NOT EARN YOUR KDR! PERIOD!

KDR is all about how skillfull you are using specific weapons to earn kills.
    Just because those weapons are popular it does not mean you didnt earn your KDR using them.
1 13 14 15 16 17 Previous Next