1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 160. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

THISGUYGOTCHA is back wrote:

Hey big is all you want is this thread number 1 I can make that disappear. ill just start my ususal thread.
    The trolls know what im saying. This thread will get buried instantly.

lol still number 1 n 17 pages 4 hours now n counting....\

no one can really challange this.. source? lol still on top

eat it!!!!!!!!!!!  trolll
  • 161. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    owiseguyo
    My 3 top guns are M16(7000 kills), Galil(4000 kills), and the AUG(2000kills). My KD is a 3.79 and I play mostly S&D and Groundwar. I keep hearing about how good the famas is but I feel like I'm too skilled to be held back by a mid range gun like that. I find it funny how kids in this topic think they are the greatest players in COD and brag about their skills when there is nothing to back it up on this forum. The same thing went on in w@w until they put online stat tracking in. Then all of a sudden, they kids who claimed they were so great just faded away. I found maybe two people with great stats after they put the tracking in and I wouldn't expect to see different if they did the same thing again.
  • 162. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

oWISEGUYo wrote:

My 3 top guns are M16(7000 kills), Galil(4000 kills), and the AUG(2000kills). My KD is a 3.79 and I play mostly S&D and Groundwar. I keep hearing about how good the famas is but I feel like I'm too skilled to be held back by a mid range gun like that. I find it funny how kids in this topic think they are the greatest players in COD and brag about their skills when there is nothing to back it up on this forum. The same thing went on in w@w until they put online stat tracking in. Then all of a sudden, they kids who claimed they were so great just faded away. I found maybe two people with great stats after they put the tracking in and I wouldn't expect to see different if they did the same thing again.

thank you for a great post!

Plus a person who truly earned his kdr!
    Good job. Thanks for the post.
  • 163. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    i hope this BIGGS doesnt  p u s s y out dont worry guys ill let yall know if he did a week after psn is up ill be waiting my nig..
  • 164. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    I like it when people who use Famas/Galil that put suppressor tells me that it reduces RECOIL !!!
    Famas/74u/Galil (some) people can eat my Stakeout/SPAS-12's buckshots.
  • 165. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DeToX_92 wrote:

i hope this BIGGS doesnt  p u s s y out dont worry guys ill let yall know if he did a week after psn is up ill be waiting my nig..

LOL no point to wait ur accept will have a msg that reads like this.

"Sorry this person has reached the maximum number of friends allowable online. The friend request can not be completed"

Good night u troll.
  • 166. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

"Sorry this person has reached the maximum number of friends allowable online. The friend request can not be completed"

Good night u troll.[/quote]
    i smell fear i wouldnt tell u to add me if i didnt have a spot u f ucking idiot...that just goes to show how much of a b i t c h..his true side is already unfolding as we speak...i have like 30 more open spots this is why i came to this forum to add peeps to play wit in ur case to own ur lil a s s so be ready ***** my advice practice split screen wit ur lil sister...    im out
  • 167. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613

DeToX_92 wrote:

Good night u troll.

i smell fear i wouldnt tell u to add me if i didnt have a spot u f ucking idiot...that just goes to show how much of a b i t c h..his true side is already unfolding as we speak...i have like 30 more open spots this is why i came to this forum to add peeps to play wit in ur case to own ur lil a s s so be ready ***** my advice practice split screen wit ur lil sister...    im out[/quote]

lol learn to read. n i dont have sisters get a life buddy n get some friends stop trying to get friends off forums k goodnight u loser
  • 168. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    hahaha evidence that this nig is a lil punk hahaha wow scary mother ******...im out
  • 169. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    BIGGS613
    So to all the haters, thank you for keeping my thread on top all night.

To all the haters who came in here talking about themselves.. thank you for the ratings n the 17 pages.

Finally to the rest of the community who stayed on topic and shared there opinions, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, IT WAS GREAT TO READ OTHER PEOPLES PERSPECTIVES!

THANK YOU!

LOOK TO HAVE PSN UP SOON, N GET BACK TO GAMING.

ENJOY YOUR NIGHT OR DAY!

GOODNIGHT!

THANKS ONCE AGAIN!
1 15 16 17 18 19 Previous Next