1 16 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 170. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616
    haha, you really think that your thread is that hot? i logged out for a while then i come back to see it went from page 9 to page 17.but.. as i read some of the posts, you even had to tell some people to STAY ON TOPIC. in otherwords..this thread should just be called "Come in and have a good chat about anything and everything" cause thats basically what this thread is. a big ol' chatroom on the Cod forums. and you were on the forums for 4 hours straight? since you were on the forums that long, id assume that you would know that probably only 3 pages out of the 17 is actually on topic. 
  • 171. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    How about when this thread is deleted by tomorrow?
  • 172. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

u down to play a few matches when psn is up vendetta how about it??? wanna see ur playercard as well
  • 173. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    owiseguyo
    Wow didn't even realize this was the ps3 section. All of you are scrubs compared to 360 players. Take your ps3 k/d and minus .5 from it and that's what your ratio would be on 360. There is just no competition on psn. I played on my buddies ps3 and averaged at least a 6-7 KD every round. No one had mics and it was just pathetic. If you really want to know where  you stand in COD, play on 360.
  • 174. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616
    hah, i dont think this thread will be deleted. i see it as a big ass chatroom now. and besides, other threads will probably bring this one down.but like detox said, id like to play on Black Ops with you as well vendetta. show ya my shotty combat record 
  • 175. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Last time I used the SPAS-12 I felt that it's kinda a cheap weapon (about 1.5k kills with it and 1.9 something KDR). I'm gonna spend more time with the Stakeout now and be good at it.
  • 176. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616

oWISEGUYo wrote:

Wow didn't even realize this was the ps3 section. All of you are scrubs compared to 360 players. Take your ps3 k/d and minus .5 from it and that's what your ratio would be on 360. There is just no competition on psn. I played on my buddies ps3 and averaged at least a 6-7 KD every round. No one had mics and it was just pathetic. If you really want to know where  you stand in COD, play on 360.

lol? okay? dont know if you just got dumped by your girlfriend or what, but whatever makes you feel better.
  • 177. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    The-Czech-Cannon

oWISEGUYo wrote:

i have a xbox its the same....
  • 178. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

DeToX_92 wrote:

FPS.Vendetta wrote:

u down to play a few matches when psn is up vendetta how about it??? wanna see ur playercard as well

Sure, what's your PSN?!
  • 179. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616

HowAreYou wrote:

Last time I used the SPAS-12 I felt that it's kinda a cheap weapon (about 1.5k kills with it and 1.9 something KDR). I'm gonna spend more time with the Stakeout now and be good at it.

haha.it is a cheap gun..i was using it for fun though and well, i enjoyed using that gun. stakeout though, its a pretty damn good shotgun..and use it with scout pro (since the 4 shells reload fast enough w/o sleight of hand), you can switch to your secondary fast in a tough situation