1 17 18 19 20 21 Previous Next 200 Replies Latest reply: Apr 24, 2012 12:22 AM by neoreaper Go to original post RSS
  • 190. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

no shotgun in black ops fill the void of the M104...loved that gun so much......

i used the stakeout for a while but its not the same...i'm dissapointed with the shotguns in blops

You mean M1014? Obviously, it's not the same because M1014 is SEMI-AUTO and Stakeout it PUMP-ACTION.
  • 191. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616

HowAreYou wrote:

mg616 wrote:

HowAreYou wrote:

Last time I used the SPAS-12 I felt that it's kinda a cheap weapon (about 1.5k kills with it and 1.9 something KDR). I'm gonna spend more time with the Stakeout now and be good at it.

haha.it is a cheap gun..i was using it for fun though and well, i enjoyed using that gun. stakeout though, its a pretty damn good shotgun..and use it with scout pro (since the 4 shells reload fast enough w/o sleight of hand), you can switch to your secondary fast in a tough situation

The reload is quite fast but I need the benefits of Sleight of Hand Pro. I barely see any difference with and without Steady Aim on the Stakeout (hip-firing) and hip-firing on the Stakeout feels... awkward. So I usually deploy it with Scavenger/Lightweight. Sleight of Hand, and Hacker.

uh, i didnt mention steady aim pro 
    but if you did notice that i did say scout pro and you just wanted it bring up steady aim pro, then ok.haha
    true though, hip firing with the stakeout does feel weird.
  • 192. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Cammo_353

BIGGS613 wrote:

DJI43's 2nd Acc wrote:

Damn, angry little troll.

As a vet on these forums, you must be the funniest troll I have seen.

Now don't even go there to ask my leaderboard rank in the world or even my stats.

lol this is the same guy who tryes to teach ppl how to play... lol

another person same story..

we know famas and 74u and a high kdr.. get with the program your kdr was not earned and YOUR THE TROLL WHO DECIDED TO READ 10 PAGES BEFORE HE COMMENTS LOL

TRYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LIKE HES SPECIAL LOL
    SAME AS EVERYONE ELSE WITH A SIMPLE ACCOUNT NO SPECIAL PRIVILAGES LOL

EXCEPT YOU FORGOT TO READ THE PART

"I know many of you will just write this off.. but you're the same people who use those guns. If you use these guns please dont come in here and TROLL"

1st page u idiot. But i also understand this is the top thread and haters like yourself want to me to fall... guess what

Got my back against the wall,
    My face against the wind,
    They love to see me fall,
    But hate to see me win,
    I will not be stopped,
    Patience grow within, yeah, yeah,
    I'm on the outside looking in!

EAT IT KID!!!!!!!

Caps does not equal cool.
    You are the troll in this situation child.
    Now, I think it's past your bedtime, you're getting cranky.
  • 193. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    mg616

Cammo_353 wrote:

I feel like I'm the only person on these forums that doesnt give two sh*ts about my K/D.
    I play this game for fun, and if you only play it so you can tell your friends "I'M SO AWESOME I HAVE A 4.21 KD" What's the point? If you arent plaing a game for fun you arent really playing the game at all. 

well..to lots of people, maintaining a high k/d is their way of enjoying this game.  props to you for just straight up enjoying the game though
  • 194. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

Cammo_353 wrote:

I feel like I'm the only person on these forums that doesnt give two sh*ts about my K/D.
    I play this game for fun, and if you only play it so you can tell your friends "I'M SO AWESOME I HAVE A 4.21 KD" What's the point? If you arent plaing a game for fun you arent really playing the game at all. 

lol well put
  • 195. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    The-Czech-Cannon

HowAreYou wrote:

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

no shotgun in black ops fill the void of the M104...loved that gun so much......

i used the stakeout for a while but its not the same...i'm dissapointed with the shotguns in blops

You mean M1014? Obviously, it's not the same because M1014 is SEMI-AUTO and Stakeout it PUMP-ACTION.

Benelli M4 Super 90 if you want to be exact...also the stakeout is the shotgun i used more, since i din't use the spas much....shotguns in genral aren't as good......remember in mw2 when you gut shot some poor sob he he would be blow away like a rag doll.....booyah
  • 196. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    Cammo_353

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

HowAreYou wrote:

The-Czech-Cannon wrote:

Benelli M4 Super 90 if you want to be exact...also the stakeout is the shotgun i used more, since i din't use the spas much....shotguns in genral aren't as good......remember in mw2 when you gut shot some poor sob he he would be blow away like a rag doll.....booyah

Yeah.. Fun times, fun times, but I like the HS10 in blops, Dual wield ftw XD
  • 197. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR
    tman7216
    You figured it out, these guns have aim bot. lol are you serious?
  • 198. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

tman7216 wrote:

You figured it out, these guns have aim bot. lol are you serious?

Go to settings and disable aim assist or play on the PC.
  • 199. Re: THESE GUNS = NOT EARNED KDR

I don't know why people call the ak74u being overpowered... in my opinion it is just a normal submachine gun.. even a bad weapon compared to other assault riffles.. And btw none of the weapons in black ops were overpowered, just because a weapon is better than most of the others it doesn't mean it is overpowered.. just compare the famas with other guns in other call of dutys and compare the recoil... with weapons such as the ump in mw2, m16 from cod4, acr and mp7 from mw3..