24 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2011 12:45 PM by greymccloud RSS

NEW TRAILER

Ultama
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_Cx82OFXM0&hd=1
  • Re: NEW TRAILER
    swiftbonehammer
    Thanks Ultima....and I was right it is trejo and co. lol

EDIT: seems like there's a new lightning gun in this map.
    Too Playa
    sick dude!!!! good find!

Ambassador_777
    Wow. I have PS3. I have to wait another month ...oh well PS3 is still better
    swiftbonehammer
    I'm not too thrilled about it anymore....WTF is with Romero being a boss zombie with a giant lightning hammer?!
    Ultama

swiftbonehammer wrote:

I'm not too thrilled about it anymore....WTF is with Romero being a boss zombie with a giant lightning hammer?!

Yeah kinda dissapointed  about that. but dude! awsome thunder hammer ftw ;D
    BetterThanYou!
    Is this some kind of a joke Treyarch $15 for this bull$hit
    coux73

Ambassador_777 wrote:

Are you online yet? 
    swiftbonehammer

Ultama wrote:

swiftbonehammer wrote:

At least Trejo had akimbo machetes lol....who asked for all this? I do like how the zombies look and the fact that they can climb up the chain AND use it as a zipline...wtf was with that launching thingy towards the end?
    Ultama

swiftbonehammer wrote:

Ultama wrote:

swiftbonehammer wrote:

At least Trejo had akimbo machetes lol....who asked for all this? I do like how the zombies look and the fact that they can climb up the chain AND use it as a zipline...wtf was with that launching thingy towards the end?

This looks like they've listened to the community alot - i also prefered that they removed the old characters - they were getting really monotomous and boring. nothing better than cheesy characters for a cheesy minigame with cheesy guns and cheesy perks ;D
    swiftbonehammer

Ultama wrote:

This looks like they've listened to the community alot - i also prefered that they removed the old characters - they were getting really monotomous and boring. nothing better than cheesy characters for a cheesy minigame with cheesy guns and cheesy perks ;D

I just watched the trailer again and idk if anyone noticed that romero had headphones around his neck lol.
    Ambassador_777

Coux73 wrote:

Ambassador_777 wrote:

Are you online yet? 

No. But it dosent matter, I'm not addicted to video games as to the point where I have to be online everyday. But zombies...I like zombies and I have been waiting for a trailer and to see what the new map looks like. I assume your on Xbox, I like Xbox, but it is lacking, PSN may be down but things happen man, in an unstable world bad things happen..nothing for Xbox to brag over. I havent played for a week and i'm fine with that, I spent those days camping. Try it sometime. It will get your tiny arms working
    tornadokiller5
    it seems like treyarch (or activision) is trying to bring in people who  haven't played cod zombies before. that would explain the real world characters.
    fatedtitan
    I think it looks pretty sweet!!!

1:37...new gun?
    ThePopesHat

Ultama wrote:

swiftbonehammer wrote:

Its actually a Stage Lamp, from a movie set. lol
    Ambassador_777
    That new gun looks like a upgraded Wunderwaffle of some sorts
    -pictureframe-
    Looks like they are straying away from the zombies storyline...
    Ramero as a Boss Character? Lame.
    Ambassador_777
    Maybe they couldent come up with anything for the zombie storyline and there getting away from it slowly but I doubt it, maybe it relates..but I don't care, I just wanna have fun with the new map..if you guys complain about alot of things then your just basing your life too much on video games..you want your pleasure to be satisfied..fill it up with something else.
    swiftbonehammer

ThePopesHat wrote:

Ultama wrote:

swiftbonehammer wrote:

Its actually a Stage Lamp, from a movie set. lol

LOL thanks for clearing that up. This map went from being serious to bat **** crazy ha.
    tornadokiller5

-PictureFrame- wrote:

Looks like they are straying away from the zombies storyline...
    Ramero as a Boss Character? Lame.

I think they split from the story to lure in new players because this seems like it could be a comercial ("there is a zombie killer in all of us") . also they used known actors. still I would prefer it to be part of the story we know and love
    CylonCenturian1
    I'm interested in the new gun at 1:37
    tomwidd
    Why is everyone going way to deep with this.

Stuff changes and people cry, then people ***** and then theres the self proclaimed mature players who ask why people are getting so upset and brag about how they dont care because they have a life. PSN being down has made this worse.

People saying things like 'I dont care that its been down, its not like im addicted'. Clearly from anothers point of view this means you clearly do care.

Let the trolls and abuse lose.
    definitely thor's hammer haha.
    Gavs92
    From what I can tell, this map is simply a thank you to all the zombies fans for their support. After all, this technically should have been the first DLC Zombies map for BO if WaW MP4 Kino had come out when it should have. Ascension would have come with the game and this would be after, as such, its straying to provide something different before pushing on with the story next map, least thats what I think
    greymccloud
    Well, its true that all of this is in the map, then we can bet this will be an interesting fight for sure. The Zombies look insane now. Sure, the ones from Ascension looked wicked,. but these ones take the cake.