10 Replies Latest reply: Mar 12, 2014 6:05 PM by shariramon RSS

Wow this forum is dead...

Unjustified
PS3 gamer here who also owns a DS. Didn't realise the Bops DS forums were so empty. Last post 10 days ago!
  • Re: Wow this forum is dead...
    ghostsquad
    The forum regulars don't post here anymore. The WaW forums were more "community involved." Glad to see that you have posted though
    Unjustified

GhostSquad wrote:

The forum regulars don't post here anymore. The WaW forums were more "community involved." Glad to see that you have posted though

So there are people on the DS WAW forums? I don't have the game on DS, just thought i'd take a look here only to discover a desolate wasteland before me lol.
    ghostsquad

Unjustified wrote:

GhostSquad wrote:

So there are people on the DS WAW forums? I don't have the game on DS, just thought i'd take a look here only to discover a desolate wasteland before me lol.

Well there were people on the DS WaW forums. Those forums are a desolate wasteland as well.
    Maybe everyone is playing Black Ops lol. 
    TWM~GUMP
    [ Modified by Moderator ]
    Killer_On_The_Loose
    Lets see how many posts we can amass in this thread.

GhostSquad wrote:

Honestly I miss WAW.
    Whitwell2008

Mark6769 wrote:

GhostSquad wrote:

Honestly I miss WAW.

gent's

I think you will like this topic

http://community.callofduty.com/thread/100495073

Unjustified wrote:

PS3 gamer here who also owns a DS. Didn't realise the Bops DS forums were so empty. Last post 10 days ago!

Ha Ha no kidding lol.
    shariramon

Weymouth, UK

A 24-year-old black Dorchester woman has purchased the Super 8 Motel on Washington Street in county Weymouth.

Police charged Shari Macarthur Ramon with permits for a fee, as a requirement to her management of the super 8 Motel.

Bobby Erine Metcalf was doing routine surveillance of the motel around 11 a.m. Thursday when a car registered to a Mattapan address, which had a revoked registration, pulled into the motel’s parking lot. Macarthur Ramon entered the

motel while two other women remained in the car waiting for her.

Macarthur was seen leaving the motel a half-hour later and was stopped by police on Washington Street. Police said she did not have the appropriate permits to be running the Motel as a service.

The two women traveling with Shari Macarthur Ramon were not charged.

The woman said she was paid $100 for the permit in accordance with the act of the profession motels. Police collected $200 from her as evidence. 24 year old Shari Macarthur Ramon of Dorchester is a member of the heroins and black

chapter theater guild and could not be reached for comment in her Dorchester flat.

Police would not identify the client, a 47-year-old Weymouth police officer bobby. Detectives and Bobbies spoke to the man who sold the Motel, who was cooperative but did not admit any wrongdoing.

Police plan to take out a criminal complaint against him in district court for engaging in mis-conduct for a fee. He was not arrested.