6 Replies Latest reply: May 7, 2011 2:27 PM by JRaiser786 RSS

Ghost Pro PROBLEMS

And I qoute "As a final effect, the red cross-hair and name do not appear when an enemy aims at a player using Ghost Pro. Aim Assist still targets Ghost Pro users, however.

Contrary to the in-game description of Ghost, neither Ghost nor Ghost Pro will protect the player from an SR-71 Blackbird, Dogs (except on the Wii version), or from the Motion Sensor (Only Hacker Pro will)"

Ok now what I'm getting at is every single player on Multiplayer can't have AIM ASSIST Because it seems like if I hide in some bushes or something it seems like I get spotted and shot at.. How come for this am I doing something wrong which I highly doubt it but still i'm just wondering why it doesn't seem to work like it's supposed to could it be a  a glitch>?

• Re: Ghost Pro PROBLEMS
    ender.wiggin
    I am thinkng something changed.  When I first put ghost pro on I was getting killed by teammates quite a bit.  But I don't think its working like it should anymore. 

And I too have been in a great spot and had someone walk turn a corner where they never would look and shoot me dead.  And they didn't have blackbird on at the time.  So I am not sure what happened but I don't think its the same as before.
    lol i edited the "Dogs (except on the Wii version)" on CoDwiki

You can counter blackbird with a counter spy plane, no-one really will check for aim assist using ghost pro. Works everytime for me 

revisawesome wrote:

You can counter blackbird with a counter spy plane, no-one really will check for aim assist using ghost pro. Works everytime for me 

i know what the bushes look like without people in them, so if you are hiding in them With or without ghost pro, i will know

KaiserDemon wrote:

revisawesome wrote:

i know what the bushes look like without people in them, so if you are hiding in them With or without ghost pro, i will know

k
    It's not that I camp because I don't I'll just lay in some bush' for a second to see if anything come's my way but like I said in the previous statement It just doesn't seem like it works like it's suppose to!!! 
    JRaiser786
    The description didn't say that Aim Assist didn't apply to Ghost Pro users, so it makes sense that it would.
    Ghost Pro is NOT intended to protect from SR-71s, Attack Dogs, or Motion Sensors.
    The reason why everybody sees you is that Wii graphics are so bad that you can easily spot a player lying prone even in heavy bushes.