22 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2011 1:55 PM by semperfi550 RSS

I had a dream

thegmo
Today i woke up and remembered having a dream... about DLC. lol

I was going through my Wii save files and instead of having pay2play content it said "Service pack: Enjoy new maps from First Strike and Escalation." with an orange logo, I think it had a big E on it or something representing "Escalation". I also remember something about it saying "Time period: 1 year." or something similar.

That's all i remember for now. Don't hate on this thread because its about DLC, I just thought you guys might want to hear about the dream I had.
  • Re: I had a dream
    bartvandelft97
    intressing! :o some dreams can spell the furture.
    lol no... joke      i don't believe that      
    i dreamed i was sleeping
    crankbait
    I had a dream that I was posting on a thread about.... wait a minute

crankbait wrote:

i had a dream in which i was replying to a post about someone dreaming about replying to a post about someone dreaming about DLC who wanted to post a new thread about his dream

like inception

KaiserDemon wrote:

crankbait wrote:

i had a dream in which i was replying to a post about someone dreaming about replying to a post about someone dreaming about DLC who wanted to post a new thread about his dream

like inception

:o
    LINK0702
    the day before they released the last patch i dreamed about a new patch :P
    thegmo

LINK0702 wrote:

Hopefully my dream works the same magic? 
    LINK0702

TheGMO wrote:

LINK0702 wrote:

Hopefully my dream works the same magic? 

i hope so
    Unknown831
    Dude i had a dream about DLC too. im not even joking. hopefully we do get the F-in Map Packs.

TheGMO wrote:

I was going through my Wii save files and instead of having pay2play content it said "Service pack: Enjoy new maps from First Strike and Escalation." with an orange logo, I think it had a big E on it or something representing "Escalation". I also remember something about it saying "Time period: 1 year." or something similar.

That's all i remember for now. Don't hate on this thread because its about DLC, I just thought you guys might want to hear about the dream I had.

You need help.
    Outside your door there's this thing called the 'outdoors'. At this place there's a thing called air, blue sky and sunshine. If you go outside and play you find you breathe more of this nectar called air and if you allow small doses of sunshine to touch your skin you start feeling this sense called 'wellbeing'.. Its amazing, this thing called 'outdoors'.. You should try it sometime..
    Oh, and one other thing. You may discover another phenominon. They're called 'real people'.. You can make friends with these and do another thing called 'socializing'.. I know, it all sounds too good to be true but its out there. Go on, see for yourself. You'll thank me for it..  :P
    ender.wiggin
    Are you sure you are awake now? 

i think I had a black ops dream last night too.  But I can't really remember....seems like it was the firing range though
    thegmo

pauly01 wrote:

TheGMO wrote:

You need help.
    Outside your door there's this thing called the 'outdoors'. At this place there's a thing called air, blue sky and sunshine. If you go outside and play you find you breathe more of this nectar called air and if you allow small doses of sunshine to touch your skin you start feeling this sense called 'wellbeing'.. Its amazing, this thing called 'outdoors'.. You should try it sometime..
    Oh, and one other thing. You may discover another phenominon. They're called 'real people'.. You can make friends with these and do another thing called 'socializing'.. I know, it all sounds too good to be true but its out there. Go on, see for yourself. You'll thank me for it..  :P

lol, do you plan out your flaming beforehand? Your pretty good at it. xD
    if he does that means he is bad at it, if you come up with it on the spot that means you are good, besides he is using the same tired old arguement of making fun of nerds and geeks, referencing the outside world as if it is foreign to u, it is nothing new... my inception joke was much better in my personal opinion

and no, i did not have to think of any of this, it all comes naturally to me

TheGMO wrote:

pauly01 wrote:

TheGMO wrote:

You need help.

lol, do you plan out your flaming beforehand? Your pretty good at it. xD

It wasn't a flame.. I know british humour can be dry but its just a bit of fun... I mean come on, who in the right mind dreams about dlc? Your dreams are based on your daytime activities.... Doesn't that explain something?

KaiserDemon wrote:

if he does that means he is bad at it, if you come up with it on the spot that means you are good, besides he is using the same tired old arguement of making fun of nerds and geeks, referencing the outside world as if it is foreign to u, it is nothing new... my inception joke was much better in my personal opinion

Your head is so far up your own @ss the lump in your throat is your nose.. Do yo think I have a file with flame posts? Of course I made it up on the spot..
    thegmo

pauly01 wrote:

KaiserDemon wrote:

Your head is so far up your own @ss the lump in your throat is your nose.. Do yo think I have a file with flame posts? Of course I made it up on the spot..

Ok, lets not make this thread about flaming. 

TheGMO wrote:

pauly01 wrote:

KaiserDemon wrote:

Ok, lets not make this thread about flaming. 

hes doing a good job of it, stop being conceited Pauly, more people here support me than you and you know it

KaiserDemon wrote:

hes doing a good job of it, stop being conceited Pauly,          more people here support me than you and you know it

I've said it before. I'm not here to win any popularity contest. You flamed me first kaiser-d. Its you that feels threatened. By what I don't know..
    But you started it for some reason..
    semperfi550
    Are you ladies done flaming each other now? Can we move on?

semperfi550 wrote:

Are you ladies done flaming each other now? Can we move on?

psh no, why would we be able to move on, this is the internet, nothing changes here 8D
    padiego
    I had a dream...that one day...all fanboys can come together...in the table of togetherness....Xbox360 will bring cookies...wii will bring pizza...ps3 will bring kool-aid....and i will secretly slip a sleeping pill in all of them...
    semperfi550

padiego wrote:

I had a dream...that one day...all fanboys can come together...in the table of togetherness....Xbox360 will bring cookies...wii will bring pizza...ps3 will bring kool-aid....and i will secretly slip a sleeping pill in all of them...

*Note to self... avoid padi's parties.