2 Replies Latest reply: May 9, 2011 8:18 AM by ihatebugs RSS

how to fix this bug

ihatebugs
Hi,

i last had a bug that cleared out my record and my prestige.
now thx to another guy here on the forums i have been able to recover my prestige, tho level is still the same.

now i have another bug. i cant change the fits that i currently have, and i cant change my killstreaks. how to fix it?
  • Re: how to fix this bug
    FKGSparrow
    What you could try, and I really dont know if it works but, goto: your steam folder/Steam apps/common/call of duty black ops/ Players

there is your config_mp open it and search for: seta costumclass1 "Costum 1" and rename it (by writing something else in the "" than costum 1) and than try to change something if it works, good for you if not well it was just a try
  • Re: how to fix this bug
    ihatebugs

FKGSparrow wrote:

What you could try, and I really dont know if it works but, goto: your steam folder/Steam apps/common/call of duty black ops/ Players

there is your config_mp open it and search for: seta costumclass1 "Costum 1" and rename it (by writing something else in the "" than costum 1) and than try to change something if it works, good for you if not well it was just a try

it didnt work, shamely. but if it did it would ave been sweet haha XD
    alot of people have this problem. they lose their prestige and finds a way how to return it but cant change their fits.
    there is 1 solution but it requires me to go to lvl 50 again and i FREAKIN HATE TO DO THAT!

if any1 has sometype of solution, please, please, please share it with me.