1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next 70 Replies Latest reply: May 11, 2011 4:56 PM by mrbkkt1 Go to original post RSS
  • 20. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    talon1902
    I did buy an xbox at first. I liked it but was jealous of my friends ps3. Got RRD and that was the end of xbox for me. I have loved my ps3 ever since.
  • 21. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    I've always wanted it since it came out but was just waiting for the right time. Waited for more games to come out. When Uncharted 2 came out that's when I really wanted it. Plus for the bluray..bluray+bose system=amazing. Girlfriend bought it for me for Christmas.This past year she bought me a Tritton AX 720.Now it's perfect. Was one happy person. Now this year is even a better reason to buy a ps3. Alot of great games coming out.Can't wait for Uncharted 3 and Battlefield 3.
  • 22. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    deadimpact
    I loved the PS2, so I bought the PS3 when it first came out.
  • 23. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    Dark_Knight123456
    mainly because most of my buddies were on PSN barely any were on xbox live. Plus you don't have to pay for online service and you don't have to worry about running out of live .
  • 24. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    cranium2001

talon1902 wrote:

I did buy an xbox at first. I liked it but was jealous of my friends ps3. Got RRD and that was the end of xbox for me. I have loved my ps3 ever since.

Similar to this except mine was a disc drive problem one day after the one year warranty expired. They wouldn't replace it or refurbish it without charging me. I had PS2 and PS1, I should have known better.
  • 25. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    Eye6Of1The2Tiger
    i Stopped playing Console games since the PS2 n went out to arcades n played video games n just last year when i stopped working i saw my friends talk about MW2 n i started to like it so i bought my PS3 about June last year n loved the game ever since. . . in love with Blak Ops when it came out n its just saved me alot of money then going out lol. . .
  • 26. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    oopsididitagain
    I got a PS3 slim 120gb a year ago for my B'day cause my 360 got RROD (if i recall it died the day i bought WAW lol i didn't even get to play it)
    I must admit 360 controllers r easier to use as the left analogue stick is in a better position IMO.
    PS3 FTW 
  • 27. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    pkkveel
    I got a PS3 last year exclusively to play MW2 on line with my brother who lives 3500 KM's away. I had MW2 and both map packs on XBox but bailed to go play on PS3 and got them again on PS3 (my PS3 statement for a while was I got new maps but I'm here)
    Since we have started playing on line a bunch of other family (cousins etc.) have all gotten into it with us as well
    I have had an XBox for years but my brother is one of those people fairly closed minded about other consoles so I knew he would never get an Xbox and pay for on line. As I have had all previous platforms from Sony I figured I would be the bigger person and get the PS3. No regrets with the decision and I enjoy the on line environment on PS3 more than XBox. I think that shipping every console with a mic is a mistake
    I rented Black Ops for XBox for the week end to get my fix and I am actually thinking about getting it for that console with maps, I have buddies that play on both and I really enjoyed the week end (not sure if that is withdrawal talking but...)
  • 28. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    godson3385
    Bought mine bc the ps3 is a multimedia powerhouse, the 360 is very dependent of live. You have to be connected to live, to watch formats like divx, or avi...
  • 29. Re: Why did you buy a PS3 in the first place?
    sstang1
    I bought my PS3 to play COD:Modern Warfare online - 99% of what I do with my PS3 is COD online - so these three weekends with no Black Ops has sucked severely.
1 2 3 4 5 Previous Next