37 Replies Latest reply: May 10, 2011 10:31 AM by pain0351 RSS

Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?

YeaSomeRandomGuy
Why do you use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro? I just ran into a 4-player clan group in a CTF match on Radiation who all used Lightweight/Lightweight Pro and essentially stayed in their spawn area, each of them with a Famas and Motion Sensors. Once in awhile, they would venture out to grab our flag but for more than 75% of the match, they stayed within 15-20 feet from their flag. My question for them is, why on Earth would you need Lightweight/Lightweight Pro for such a strategy in the first place? I mean they were already running Marathon/Marathon Pro (can obviously tell). Did they really need that extra boost that you benefit from Lightweight/Lightweight Pro if you are going to stay so close to your spawn area? I never really used Lightweight/Lightweight Pro mainly because I never really saw too much use for it. Out of all the 1st Tier perks, IMO, it seems to be one of the less useful ones and only offers a small benefit. Even for a game mode like CTF I hardly, if ever use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro simply because I see much better use out of perks like Flak Jacket Pro, Ghost Pro, or Scavenger Pro (for my fun Scorpion w/ Rapid Fire class). And I see even less use for Lightweight/Lightweight Pro for a game mode like TDM where there really is no need to sprint all over the map at lightning speeds. Perhaps those of you who almost exclusively use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro could offer some insight as to why you use it on most of your classes. Is it simply because you can get to a position faster/escape quicker/take no fall damage (Pro version) and why do you see more benefit with this perk than any other 1st Tier perk?
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    The Flying Hellfish
    you must be joking, you're actually bothered by this!? 
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    Why do you use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro? I just ran into a 4-player clan group in a CTF match on Radiation who all used Lightweight/Lightweight Pro and essentially stayed in their spawn area, each of them with a Famas and Motion Sensors. Once in awhile, they would venture out to grab our flag but for more than 75% of the match, they stayed within 15-20 feet from their flag. My question for them is, why on Earth would you need Lightweight/Lightweight Pro for such a strategy in the first place? I mean they were already running Marathon/Marathon Pro (can obviously tell). Did they really need that extra boost that you benefit from Lightweight/Lightweight Pro if you are going to stay so close to your spawn area? I never really used Lightweight/Lightweight Pro mainly because I never really saw too much use for it. Out of all the 1st Tier perks, IMO, it seems to be one of the less useful ones and only offers a small benefit. Even for a game mode like CTF I hardly, if ever use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro simply because I see much better use out of perks like Flak Jacket Pro, Ghost Pro, or Scavenger Pro (for my fun Scorpion w/ Rapid Fire class). And I see even less use for Lightweight/Lightweight Pro for a game mode like TDM where there really is no need to sprint all over the map at lightning speeds. Perhaps those of you who almost exclusively use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro could offer some insight as to why you use it on most of your classes. Is it simply because you can get to a position faster/escape quicker/take no fall damage (Pro version) and why do you see more benefit with this perk than any other 1st Tier perk?




    Sounds like someone got dominated on CTF and is now ranting 
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Numskull 1 and Numskull 2 Yet again people missing the message of my post   Where at all did I express anger/frustration with people using Lightweight/Lightweight Pro? I was asking a simple question to those who use exclusively Lightweight/Lightweight Pro over any other 1st Tier perk. That's all.

    Also, I won that match I described in Overtime. Hacker Pro works wonders for those who rely solely on the Motion Sensor. 

    Perhaps both of you should first understand what the topic is about before making assumptions, eh?
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    The Flying Hellfish
    i personally use since i got tired of all the extra mags with scavenger, ghost i hate with a flaming passion, hardline is for n00bs, so that leaves Lightweight. i mainly use it for when i play DOM, since for when i run out of ammo i just take out my ball knife and just start knifing
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    crankbait
    Well I usually use it because it was the one 1st tier perk that no one can complain about it, or cry that it is overpowered or a noob perk.......
    I stand corrected.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Hellfish See....that's all I wanted. A simple answer like that You do know you forgot Flak Jacket, right? Any reason why you choose Lightweight over Flak Jacket? Especially since, I will assume, you like playing Domination alot that Flak Jacket would be more beneficial for you, protecting you from grenades and grenade launcher while capping. But perhaps you like the extra boost of speed for reaching flags/enemy spawns/key choke points/etc. faster and even catching the enemy off guard?

    BTW, you can never have too much ammo when running a Scorpion w/ Rapid Fire 


    @Numskull 3 Again, you seem to misunderstand the point of this topic   No where did I complain about the use of Lightweight/Lightweight Pro nor did I ever claim it to be "overpowered". Apparently, you did not read my rebuttal to the previous 2 posts. You should go ahead and do that now.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @Numskull 1 and Numskull 2 Yet again people missing the message of my post   Where at all did I express anger/frustration with people using Lightweight/Lightweight Pro? I was asking a simple question to those who use exclusively Lightweight/Lightweight Pro over any other 1st Tier perk. That's all.

    Also, I won that match I described in Overtime. Hacker Pro works wonders for those who rely solely on the Motion Sensor. 

    Perhaps both of you should first understand what the topic is about before making assumptions, eh?




    Perhaps you should articulate your point so I don't misunderstand you in the future.  I did read the entire post and from what I could gather it seemed like you were so up in arms over a few people running lightweight.  In all honesty, who really cares?  Is this really deserving of a cod.com Thread?  Are you that bored that you felt compelled to post this?  Maybe they were all going for lightweight pro together?  Maybe there were bored and all used the same perk loadout.  There could be plenty of reasons why this did this. The fact that they didn't "conform" to your thoughts of what should be used in a 1st tier perk seems to have upset you enough to hop off the game hop online and post a thread.  After reading all of it my opinion of your thread was that you were butt hurt over losing a match.  My apologies for misunderstanding your useless post...I am terribly sorry.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    And to answer your question

    I use lightweight on my stakeout class for the added quickness allowing me to flank faster.  However, it's the only class I run the perk with....so in a way we are alot alike!!
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    The Flying Hellfish
    @YeaSomeRandomGuy, yes i did forget Flack Jacket. hmm my stance on FJ (flack jacket)  is not really for or against. I personally dont get very annoyed by grenades as much as the launchers. i personally like LightWeight because whenever i do get a random grenade/semtex thrown my way, i just run like hell.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    crankbait

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @Hellfish See....that's all I wanted. A simple answer like that You do know you forgot Flak Jacket, right? Any reason why you choose Lightweight over Flak Jacket? Especially since, I will assume, you like playing Domination alot that Flak Jacket would be more beneficial for you, protecting you from grenades and grenade launcher while capping. But perhaps you like the extra boost of speed for reaching flags/enemy spawns/key choke points/etc. faster and even catching the enemy off guard?

    BTW, you can never have too much ammo when running a Scorpion w/ Rapid Fire 


    @Numskull 3 Again, you seem to misunderstand the point of this topic   No where did I complain about the use of Lightweight/Lightweight Pro nor did I ever claim it to be "overpowered". Apparently, you did not read my rebuttal to the previous 2 posts. You should go ahead and do that now.


    1. It is numbskull, if you are going to degrade, at least spell it right.
    2. I did read all posts, and understood that you asked a question about a perk and why some people use it.
    In the begining you told of a certain game played, and from what I gathered you thought another perk would have been better suited,
    but by the end you switched to a generalized question about a lightweight, in which I thought my answer was very suited to your post.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Numskull 2 "Perhaps those of you who almost exclusively use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro could offer some insight as to why you use it on most of your classes. Is it simply because you can get to a position faster/escape quicker/take no fall damage (Pro version) and why do you see more benefit with this perk than any other 1st Tier perk?"

    Did you happen to catch that last part of my first post? Guess not because that was intended question I was asking. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that. Perhaps you should show me 

    You honestly think I was angered by people using Lightweight?   I'm looking to see in your post for a hint that you are joking but I'm afraid I don't see it. I never asked anyone to "conform" to what I want them to use. It was a just a simple question that it seems you clearly misunderstood. I don't care if they use Flak Jacket, Ghost, Lightweight, Hardline, or Scavenger. I was just asking those who use Lightweight the most why they do so , what they felt the benefited the most from using it. Apparently, I shouldn't have even used that example because it clearly went over your head. The point I was trying to get across with that most recent match was why use Lightweight when you will be staying so close to your own spawn area. I'm not hating on them for doing so, I was just curious as to why you would seeing as how I would think Flak Jacket would be better in that case.

    I didn't "hop off" the game in a huff to come here and post. I have been bored with BO for quite some time now and don't play nearly as much. I came here to just post my question. BTW, did you make some regulations as to what is appropriate to post on this COD.com website that I'm not aware of? If you did, please show me and I'll take a look at it, so I can "conform" to what you deem to be important enough to post here  .

    "Also, I won that match I described in Overtime. Hacker Pro works wonders for those who rely solely on the Motion Sensor. " Apparently you missed this sentence as well.

    Edit: Yes, I can definitely see the benefits of using Lightweight with a Shotgun class.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @Numskull 2 "Perhaps those of you who almost exclusively use Lightweight/Lightweight Pro could offer some insight as to why you use it on most of your classes. Is it simply because you can get to a position faster/escape quicker/take no fall damage (Pro version) and why do you see more benefit with this perk than any other 1st Tier perk?"

    Did you happen to catch that last part of my first post? Guess not because that was intended question I was asking. I'm not sure how much clearer I can make that. Perhaps you should show me 

    You honestly think I was angered by people using Lightweight?   I'm looking to see in your post for a hint that you are joking but I'm afraid I don't see it. I never asked anyone to "conform" to what I want them to use. It was a just a simple question that it seems you clearly misunderstood. I don't care if they use Flak Jacket, Ghost, Lightweight, Hardline, or Scavenger. I was just asking those who use Lightweight the most why they do so , what they felt the benefited the most from using it. Apparently, I shouldn't have even used that example because it clearly went over your head. The point I was trying to get across with that most recent match was why use Lightweight when you will be staying so close to your own spawn area. I'm not hating on them for doing so, I was just curious as to why you would seeing as how I would think Flak Jacket would be better in that case.

    I didn't "hop off" the game in a huff to come here and post. I have been bored with BO for quite some time now and don't play nearly as much. I came here to just post my question. BTW, did you make some regulations as to what is appropriate to post on this COD.com website that I'm not aware of? If you did, please show me and I'll take a look at it, so I can "conform" to what you deem to be important enough to post here  .

    "Also, I won that match I described in Overtime. Hacker Pro works wonders for those who rely solely on the Motion Sensor. " Apparently you missed this sentence as well.

    Edit: Yes, I can definitely see the benefits of using Lightweight with a Shotgun class.




    No I didn't miss it....just the overall post seemed b!tching to me.  I say agree to disagree...
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Numskull 3

    1.) You better check your spelling. You see, Google Chrome here has a nifty thing called Spell Check. It's spelled "numskull". You should try using that as well.

    2.) Yes I did tell of a certain match. But no where in that recollection of the match did I complain that they used Lightweight nor did I make some ridiculous claim, as you said I did, that Lightweight is overpowered or "noob" (I hate that term anyways). That was just used as an example situation of where I, that is my own opinion, would see the enemy benefiting more from using something like Flak Jacket or Ghost as opposed to Lightweight. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have even brought up that example...too many people are missing the seemingly obvious point, to me at least. And yes, stick to the generalized question at the bottom of the post, that was the point of my thread. Clear enough?
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Bad Gas If it had been indeed a complaining thread, that you claim it to be, shouldn't there be more unnecessary swearing/cursing and childish name-calling and such? From what I can tell, that's what a ******** thread consists of. That was just an example. Plain and simple. I won the match so who cares? Why complain about a fair and legit win?
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Hellfish Ah, so you choose to complete avoid being damaged by the grenades all together rather than simply charging through them. Smart reason to use Lightweight, which will surely help you to maneuver away from those grenades faster. Flak Jacket could help to soldier through those people who rely on Grenade Launchers but it seems in BO that those people are much fewer and far in between than from MWR (thank God).
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    crankbait

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @Numskull 3

    1.) You better check your spelling. You see, Google Chrome here has a nifty thing called Spell Check. It's spelled "numskull". You should try using that as well.

    2.) Yes I did tell of a certain match. But no where in that recollection of the match did I complain that they used Lightweight nor did I make some ridiculous claim, as you said I did, that Lightweight is overpowered or "noob" (I hate that term anyways). That was just used as an example situation of where I, that is my own opinion, would see the enemy benefiting more from using something like Flak Jacket or Ghost as opposed to Lightweight. I'm starting to think I shouldn't have even brought up that example...too many people are missing the seemingly obvious point, to me at least. And yes, stick to the generalized question at the bottom of the post, that was the point of my thread. Clear enough?



    numbskull
    Definition of NUMBSKULL
    variant of numskull
    I stand corrected, but it still isnt necessary.
    My initial post was edited to suit your taste.

    too many people are missing the seemingly obvious point, to me at least.
    This explains it all                                                                           


  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @Crank Yes, it seems that is the case. And because people misconstrued what I said and decided to change the topic to a ridiculous assumption they made, this thread now, which I thought could be a decent discussion of the benefits and usage between the 1st Tier perks, is now filled with pointless and useless arguments and will simply fade off without even having a good open discussion about the initial topic.

    P.S. You didn't have to edit the spelling in your posts "to suite my taste". You were the one who brought up the "misspelling". I thought it only fair to point out back to you that you seemed to misunderstand the spelling of the word. Seems assumptions and misunderstandings is all this thread is good for now   
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    HCTDMZEEB
    i agree with the original poster, when ever i play a objective based game i see lightweight and marathon and ballistic knives, i do like pro, but mainly only for HC my bread and butter, i have it on one class, my shottie, and thats usually for moving around quicker. i dont need more ammo with my shotguns, because if i run out, im damn good with my 1911. i use it to sprint from one side of the map to the other, usually on firing range, nuketown and radiation, but when i go to the core objectice modes like DOM, DEMO, CTF, i get the benefit, but i see the kids who have multiple classes with it, call me strange, but i keep a count or a record of what gun they are holding and what their first perk is. i make not if the guy kills me with lightweight and a ballistic knive, or if he is killing my team mates with an m60 and hes wearing ghost, so i can plan accordingly to either blow him up with rpgs, frags, tubes, etc, or keep them off the field.

    but lightweight pro is much more benefical in HC when it comes to fall damage, i cant tell you how many times jumping off a tall height when damaged already, and having one kill to Blackbird or dogs, has saved me so that i dont die, but avoid the frag or whatever and get that one more kill to the killstreak, anyways some food for thought, many my thoughts turned into food for your brain, your welcome.

    hmmmm food.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    sora2key

    The Flying Hellfish wrote:

     

    whenever i do get a random grenade/semtex thrown my way, i just run like hell.


    well is there anyone that doesn't run... one that would throw the nade back... or at least try and get success? i know its a little :offtopic:
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    EliteKing
    i think this guys favorite word is numbskull.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    Lin Yao
    Lightweight Is very useful I wouldn't use it the way those guys u played against did lol but I use it on 1 of  shotgun classes.
    I also Use it on my m16 class It is very useful to flank people and find a route to pick them off long range getting there fast as possible helps alot.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    Marathon/pro = knifin class
    Flak jacket = anti-camp & rush class
    Hardline = tryhard pants
    Ghost = camp, defend, anti-air, ninja defuse to the max ninja
    Scavenger = rush
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    I definately see your point. In the case that you described the team were wasting a perk slot. They would have been better served using ghost or FJ.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @godsmack Exactly my point. I was just trying to show that they probably would have been better served using a more useful perk for their playstyle. But NOOOOOOOO, everyone thinks that example is me complaining   even though, as I said several times, My team won in overtime 
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @HCTDMZEEB Interesting, I don't hear to many people saying they use Lightweight for Hardcore modes, including myself. That is a good point though about not taking fall damage with Lightweight Pro in Hardcore modes.

    @sora2key True, very true.

    @Elite King Actually, my preferred word to use is Douchebag, but they weren't acting like Douchebags and felt Moron or Idiot was much too harsh for the situation and chose Numskull.

    @Lin Yao That was the point I was trying to get across with the match I played as an example. And yeah, the consensus seems to be that Shotgun Class = using Lightweight/Lightweight Pro which is understandable and smart because you need that extra boost of speed to get up close with the shotgun. That's a good suggestion to, using with your m16 class. I figured there were a few players out there who liked using Lightweight/Lightweight Pro for the benefit of out-flanking enemies.

    @revisawesome That seems to be the general list of what people use each 1st Tier perks for (except for Marathon Pro but I get that you were saying Lightweight Pro +  Marathon Pro = Knifing class).
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    roninsedge
    I agree with you on the situation you described Random that team wasted a perk slot with their strategy.  Also, it could be that you forced them to camp their flag with your teams awesomeness.  I do use Lightweight in my CTF setup, but I also constantly try to get the Cap in that game mode.  I find that Lightweight and Marathon pretty much screams "Get There NOW!!!"  I have also tried it in my sneaky class so I can catch up to people for that oh so fun back stab.

    Your original post did seem slightly complaint oriented.  With the current state of the forums, I can understand why you received some of initial responses that you received.  Don't take it personally, just chalk it up to where you are posting.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @roninsedge My team's awesomeness? Ha, don't flatter the 4 randoms on my team who combined had only had 3 flag captures and none of them could even stay positive.

    Indeed that I was the point I was making by using the match as an example. On a good team, like the one I suspect you play on, it is smart to have the main objective player for CTF running Lightweight Pro/Marathon Pro to get in, grab the flag, and get out as quick as possible.

    I guess someone could misconstrue my example as a complaint, even though I did win the match (who complains about a legit and fair win? not me for sure) and didn't use any unnecessary swearing/cursing or calling out the enemy players as cheap or "noob" (still hate that term) that are associated with those type of complaint/hating threads. But whatever, it's over and done with. People see the point of what I was trying to get across so it's fine.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    On a related note, it always baffles me when I see someone using ghost and running a LMG while spamming it the whole match. Now that is a wasted slot if I ever saw one.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @godsmack Precisely. What's the point of using Ghost and staying off the radar when you are going to be the loudest and nosiest player for spraying anything that moves with 50 bullets using the M60.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    roninsedge

    godsmack(the original) wrote:

     

    On a related note, it always baffles me when I see someone using ghost and running a LMG while spamming it the whole match. Now that is a wasted slot if I ever saw one.



    Having almost been that guy with Ghost Pro, it's kinda fun especially on Jungle.  I'll hide in the bushes wait for someone to run by and then it's a case of "Surprise!!! You're Dead"  Then I relocate to a new spot in view of my last spot and repeat.  It was such an effective strategy it felt like I was spamming the LMG, cause I would get lots of quick kills.  The only time I got more than 5 kills in a row was with this load-out.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?

    roninsedge wrote:

     

    godsmack(the original) wrote:

     

    On a related note, it always baffles me when I see someone using ghost and running a LMG while spamming it the whole match. Now that is a wasted slot if I ever saw one.



    Having almost been that guy with Ghost Pro, it's kinda fun especially on Jungle.  I'll hide in the bushes wait for someone to run by and then it's a case of "Surprise!!! You're Dead"  Then I relocate to a new spot in view of my last spot and repeat.  It was such an effective strategy it felt like I was spamming the LMG, cause I would get lots of quick kills.  The only time I got more than 5 kills in a row was with this load-out.



    Well there is certainly a difference between strateically placing yourself to get kills and relocating, versus the guy who rocks the m-60 the whole round while using ghost. One makes sense the other not so much.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    ender.wiggin
    I rarely ever tinker with my load outs.  All mine are set up by the primary weapon I have set.  I guess to someone looking at it I would have some silly settings, but like I said I rarley tinker with them, I just select the weapon I want to use in that particular match and all the rest is set. 

    My method isn't the smartest for sure.  I recently created a load out specifically for nuketown TDM and saw a big jump in my kills.  up till then I had almost always played nuketown in ghost pro with a suppressed commando.  took me forever to realize that was a rather pointless setup.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    YeaSomeRandomGuy
    @roninsedge As godsmack said, strategical and tactical placement, movement, and thinking > holding down the trigger of an M60 and spraying 100 bullets at 1 enemy player in the middle of an open, visible area of the map.

    @enterwiggin Yeah, a suppressed weapon on Nuketown, I always felt, was never necessary seeing how small and cramped it is.

    BTW, what is your preset Perks for the primary weapons that you choose? Just curious.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    HCTDMZEEB

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @godsmack Precisely. What's the point of using Ghost and staying off the radar when you are going to be the loudest and nosiest player for spraying anything that moves with 50 bullets using the M60.



    if you have ever played V E R S A T I L E, you should know he does that, i even call it going VERSATILE, wearing ghost and the m60, well its used in hardcore, but the goal is to be stealthy in the since that spy planes will not reveal them, (the main source of radar in HC) and the m60 is used to hammer people who find his corner or spot, or area he is in. i imploy it for my antiair class, Stoner or M60, with ghost pro, hardened pro, hacker pro, Jammer, strela. can take out any and all enemy equipment, seriously give it a shot, its one of my clutch classes. is also effective in regular core modes.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    ender.wiggin

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @roninsedge As godsmack said, strategical and tactical placement, movement, and thinking > holding down the trigger of an M60 and spraying 100 bullets at 1 enemy player in the middle of an open, visible area of the map.

    @enterwiggin Yeah, a suppressed weapon on Nuketown, I always felt, was never necessary seeing how small and cramped it is.

    BTW, what is your preset Perks for the primary weapons that you choose? Just curious.



    Commando suppressed, ghost pro, second chance pro, and warlord pro.  It seems to work for me. 
    M60, hardline, flack jacket, and recently hacker pro  - not sure why I did hacker pro but it keeps me from getting blown up
    dual shotgun, light weight, marathon, and harline. 
    all classes have semtex, flash bang, and claymores

    I think that's right
    i did realise the error of my ways and created  nuketown load out
    commando, hardline, lightweight, and hacker.  the difference was noticable immediately.
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    ender.wiggin

    HCTDMZEEB wrote:

     

    YeaSomeRandomGuy wrote:

     

    @godsmack Precisely. What's the point of using Ghost and staying off the radar when you are going to be the loudest and nosiest player for spraying anything that moves with 50 bullets using the M60.



    if you have ever played V E R S A T I L E, you should know he does that, i even call it going VERSATILE, wearing ghost and the m60, well its used in hardcore, but the goal is to be stealthy in the since that spy planes will not reveal them, (the main source of radar in HC) and the m60 is used to hammer people who find his corner or spot, or area he is in. i imploy it for my antiair class, Stoner or M60, with ghost pro, hardened pro, hacker pro, Jammer, strela. can take out any and all enemy equipment, seriously give it a shot, its one of my clutch classes. is also effective in regular core modes.



    Its all about what works for you!  Personally if I have the M60 its about about slinging ordinance down range!  There isn't much better thing in the game than hearing the chuga chuga of the gun changing lives!   :o   Sadly i will get carried away and kicked sometimes. 

    I am always shocked when people on my team walk in front of that monster!  Couple of days ago I got kicked.  i was in nuketown with hacker pro on and could see the enemy sentry gun through the fence.  So I took aim and started shooting.  I think I killed a couple of enemies.  Then my teammate walked right in the line of fire.  that was my third and I was kicked.  Oh well
  • Re: Why use Lightweight Pro all the time?
    pain0351
    I've run into that Versatile guy before. He is good too.

    He must have had some friends with him that day because they were all talking and all ran that same class. Well, at least the M60 part.

    Had them on Havana and they all spammed M60 the WHOLE game. Using "big ammo" and hardened was pretty devestating. I really dont think they let off the triggers!

    The bullets were going through EVERYTHING!

    Hell, I think the bullets were going so far they were actually killing people on Junlge too.