9 Replies Latest reply: May 15, 2011 10:26 PM by starbuckfrack RSS

Treyarch please read!!!!!

shaunyb1
Ok so ive purchased waw once again only to be hacked to top prestige during a game on nazi zombies

Not only that, the games multiplayer is full of people flying around the map and you cant kill them at all.

Like some sort of god mode hack

Im extremly dissapointed that this hasnt been fixed yet, i mean, why sell a broken product.

I know you guys at treyarch are fully aware of this and can fix this with a simple patch.

So here is what i want done please

I want a member of treyarch to reply to this thread and get my rank reset back to the fisrt prestige rank 1

Its your responsibility and microsofts to keep hackers away from the the multiplayer portion of your games

Please fix this for me ASAP

Like i say its your responsibility to keep the consumer free of these hacks

Thanks
  • Re: Treyarch please read!!!!!
    JayHarmony
    You are 100 % correct  Plz Treyarch  Fix This game
    shaunyb1
    Ok ive given you ample time to respond to me to help me with this matter

Ive contacted you on facebook, twitter, treyarch support and now on these forums and have not had ONE single reply from a developer or a forum moderator regarding this issue i have.

Im clearly not the only person with this issue.

This game should be pulled from games on demand untill this is fixed

As i say, i want my rank reset and a patch to stop these hackers who are ruining the game for us legitimate players

Please respond

Thank you
    xFirestormeX
    I'm not buying another treyarch game unless this gets fixed. It's pathetic to see how you treat your customers here.
    PHILY B34ST
    bungy should,l do the next cod they do something about the hackers...
    Skwig2404
    its funny to hear about all these damn hackers... i remember playing thehell outta W@W  and loving every second. I also remember saying things like, "see why treyarch is better than IW, they support their games.." well here it is month 6 and still no ded servers on BOPS. Still no updated servers at all. i have a internet connection of 35 d/l and 15 u/l  no reason i should have bullet lag, or dropped games. but match after match those stupid ******* servers choose some cheapskate who can't afford good internet and we all lag soooooooo bad.. oh and then IW's great idea of host migration... what a ******* joke that is. how can a game based solely on connection choose shitty hosts... it endes up being close to cheating for the other team when it takes clip after clip and they drop me in 2-3 shots (like it should be)... go into private lobby or combat training and see how many bullets it takes there. But once you allow Treyarch to choose, you are S.O.L.   Good luck Treyarch trying to get people to buy your future games, you have become the NEW infinity ward... you money grubbing bastards... wait did I hear that, another DLC before the game is fixed...
    Schnippshly
    Call of Duty 4 has hackers, too. Activision and its Call of Duty departments just do not care at all. The games aren't even that old. This is what happens when we give money to companies stupid enough to release a new game in the same series every year.

shaunyb1 wrote:

Ok ive given you ample time to respond to me to help me with this matter

Ive contacted you on facebook, twitter, treyarch support and now on these forums and have not had ONE single reply from a developer or a forum moderator regarding this issue i have.

Im clearly not the only person with this issue.

This game should be pulled from games on demand untill this is fixed

As i say, i want my rank reset and a patch to stop these hackers who are ruining the game for us legitimate players

Please respond

Thank you

Please fix this problem Treyarch
    you **** balls it worked
    starbuckfrack
    Flood Twitter with demands for an answer. TreyArch / Activision will not want something like this to go public on twitter. Sooner or later they will need to give an answer.
    The more you point fingers in the most public places the more it will get something done. Especially with MW3 around the corner.

One thing you could do is call the news. Seriously. Or send a well worded email. Bring up the fact that it is so bad that the future of MW3 is at stake. etc.

They always do stupid stories on people that dont need to be on there , so why would this be any different ? No offense on the comparison