12 Replies Latest reply: May 16, 2011 6:04 PM by Soviet:Russian RSS

Suggestion

BeginHope
Treyarch, i know you made possible that Ghost Pro protect against Dogs but why? It's getting annoying, i can't believe that a 11 killstreak can kill them but a 8 (Blackbird) i mean it's hard to get Dogs, and boom some noob change classes and he's invincible, wtf, this a suggestion, i know you guys are gonna troll me but i know that could be fixed in a hotfix

Trolls in 3...2...1
  • Re: Suggestion
    skmace14
    you call someone who switches classes noob? I call that strategy   trololololol
    it doesnt on PS360, consider it a privledge
    xXMotherRussiaXx

skmace14 wrote:

you call someone who switches classes noob? I call that strategy   trololololol

Flawless victory 
    What are they supposed to do?  Not switch classes and just get killed by your dogs over and over again?  Use blackbird.  If you're good enough to get dogs enough times to ***** about it then you should be good enough to take out the ghost pro users once you know where they are right?
    EliteKing

like2nap wrote:

What are they supposed to do?  Not switch classes and just get killed by your dogs over and over again?  Use blackbird.  If you're good enough to get dogs enough times to ***** about it then you should be good enough to take out the ghost pro users once you know where they are right?

padiego
    I don't care what anybody says. I work hard for those dogs. Seriously, this is me during a match:
    "Ok match begun, lets own these noobs"
    *kills 3(2 if hardline), getting spy plane*
    Yes...
    *kills all the campers in corners, achieving blackbird*
    YES BLACKBIRD!
    *kills a bunch more people*
    Dogs!
    *calls in dogs....gets no kills because people switched to their "OMG DOGS!" class, and are hiding in corners*

Thank you treyarch!
    ender.wiggin

BeginHope wrote:

Treyarch, i know you made possible that Ghost Pro protect against Dogs but why? It's getting annoying, i can't believe that a 11 killstreak can kill them but a 8 (Blackbird) i mean it's hard to get Dogs, and boom some noob change classes and he's invincible, wtf, this a suggestion, i know you guys are gonna troll me but i know that could be fixed in a hotfix

Trolls in 3...2...1

Here is why arguing for realism is moot.  unleashed dogs should kill your team as well.  Copters would shoot anything that moves since there is no big difference in uniforms.  And correct me if I am wrong but even now satelites would probalby not be able to tell the difference between you and the enemy.

So really all killstreak should function like Napalm, mortors and rolling thunder.

ender.wiggin wrote:

BeginHope wrote:

Trolls in 3...2...1

Here is why arguing for realism is moot.  unleashed dogs should kill your team as well.  Copters would shoot anything that moves since there is no big difference in uniforms.  And correct me if I am wrong but even now satelites would probalby not be able to tell the difference between you and the enemy.

So really all killstreak should function like Napalm, mortors and rolling thunder.

Point 1: Have you never been killed by yours or allies dogs? I have, several times.
    Point 2: There is a difference in uniform, plus the pilots of these copters have advanced optics and targeting systems.
    Point 3: Umm, a Satellite can pick out a freckle on your nose. We got some super powerful stuff dude.
    ender.wiggin

GromBloodboy wrote:

ender.wiggin wrote:

BeginHope wrote:

Trolls in 3...2...1

Point 1: Have you never been killed by yours or allies dogs? I have, several times.  Not that I can recall.  I usually follow the dogs because they lead me to the enemy
    Point 2: There is a difference in uniform, plus the pilots of these copters have advanced optics and targeting systems.  Specualtion but I suppose it could be true.  Still you'd probably get some friendly fire.  I have a green dot for my team and I still wind up shooting them from time to time.
    Point 3: Umm, a Satellite can pick out a freckle on your nose. We got some super powerful stuff dude.

Only if you are looking up   [/quote]
    I'm surprised there hasn't been a suggestion for DLC.
    Insomnivore
    I'd quite like the counter for dogs to be a nice big pack of sausages as a secondary, break them out and feed them to Rover & Co. and they'll be licking your face in no time and maybe even attack their owner. It would be like Hacker Pro for doggies.

As for changing class I do it nearly every game. Sometimes I'll commit tactical suicide to switch to my sniper/anti-air/ghost class if my team are getting owned or maybe a shotgun class if the enemy are playing hide 'n' seek in the buildings and sometimes my mess around class if the game is all but won.
    Soviet:Russian
    you have a point because sooner or later, most ppl will be 15th perstigers with all pro perks which will turn the dog kill streak into nothing more than dags standing still, looking at each other in confusion. plus there is already a counter to dogs, stay at a corner(like most do) and your practically safe because it takes the dog 2 bites to kill ya, but you'll be able to kill it before it kills you. yes, this ghost pro thing should be fixed.